Help?

Passport To Her Heart

2PM - Just like the movies


 

An hour later, _______’s doorbell rang. She hastily went to the bathroom and splashed water against her whole face. She tried to steady her breathing before opening the door.

________‘s eyes widened as she had another unexpected guest for the day.

“You…you’re Ivy Chen, right?” _______ stuttered, stunned to see the lady in front of her.

Ivy nodded before talking. “Hi, I know we only met once but I’m hoping I can have a serious, heart to heart talk with you.”  She didn’t even have to guess why _______’s eyes were puffy and red. That’s why she was there in the first place, because Donghae called her and told her what happened.

 

________ welcomed Ivy into her humble abode, not actually knowing what to expect from her visit.

“I come here with good intentions _______. I’m here as Donghae’s friend and hopefully to be your friend as well. I hope you don’t misunderstand but I confess that I know a lot about your relationship since Donghae told me about it. I just want to help you two out, if you let me.” Ivy sincerely told _______ a bit cautiously. She didn’t want to play dumb and act like Donghae didn’t tell her about his relationship with ________. Ivy let her know that she wanted to hear her side, that she wanted to reconnect the two if it’s possible.

Although they are merely strangers, ________ saw that Ivy was genuine and sincere, and so she accepted to open up. If Donghae trusted Ivy, then she could as well. In ______’s mind, nothing worse can happen now, she’s already at her lowest when she lost Donghae.

“So tell me ________, what do you want?” Ivy started to ask, sounding like a shrink.

“Well…I could give a list and it would go on and one. But right now all I have in mind are, I want to be happy, I want to be successful…and…I want to be with Donghae…or well at least for him to be happy.” _______’s tears started to resurface as soon as she mention Donghae’s name.

“Do you love him?” Ivy asked although she knew what the obvious answer would be.

“With all my heart.” _______ replied and started to choke up with emotion. No one can even describe or know how much she loved Donghae, how much she’s struggling right now.

“So what’s stopping you?”

“I don’t want him to be burdened with the long-distance relationship. I’m scared that I may not be strong enough for it. It’s not that I don’t trust him, it’s not that I’d be lonely and cheat, but I know it will be difficult. It’s hard to reach out for someone who’s in another country when you need them the most. I don’t want to let him down or disappoint him.  He can have anyone who can stand by him all throughout and I feel like I just have little to offer. Who am I to make him suffer? I don’t deserve him.” ________ talked about Donghae as if she put him on a pedestal. She often thinks how can such a great guy like Donghae want a girl like her?

 

*flashback*

 

“This is crazy. This…us??! We won’t work. You’re Lee Donghae. You’re a lot to define and describe while me…I’m just—” _______ was about to compare how average she was compared to Donghae but Donghae didn’t let her finish. Instead he told her what she really was to him.

“The girl I love.”

 

*end of flashback*

 

“I’ve seen you two together, you have chemistry. Maybe you’ll be a better match for him, since you know how the business goes, you’ll be able to take care of him more.” _______ told Ivy as she tried to control her breathing and tears so she could talk properly.

“Oh sweetie, Donghae wants no one but you to do that. He needs you, you need him. He loves only you and you love him. What other reasons do you need? You’re destined be with him, think about it…out of everyone you could have met in Korea, out of everywhere you could have been, it’s you two who keep crossing paths. Fate keeps bringing you two together and I believe that’s for a reason. Don’t fight it _________.” ________ heeded Ivy’s advice as the older girl continued to talk some…well more sense into her. ________ needed this pep talk.

Ivy was making ________ realize things.

Ivy made ________ imagine two scenarios, a future without Donghae and a future with Donghae.

 

- Meanwhile in Super Junior’s dorm –

 

Donghae stormed in the dorm and got everyone’s attention when he slammed the door.

“I don’t want anyone talking about ________ in front of me.” Donghae firmly stated in front of his group mates before going straight to his room.

“O…kay, what just happened?” Kyuhyun asked as he looked at his hyungs, confused with Donghae’s outburst.

“Do you think I should give Donghae food now or just let him cool down first?” Ryeowook wondered as he looked at the bowl of food that he set aside for Donghae while the others ate theirs already.

“Oh no. Don’t tell me something bad happened again.” Siwon muttered as he placed one of his hands on his head. He’s stressed enough as it is.

Henry couldn’t just sit back and not react, he stood up and walked towards Donghae’s room, quietly entering it. He stood just behind the door and looked at his hyung who was lying face up, it was obvious that he had a lot on his mind.

“I may probable be done. If you want to go after her then do so.” Donghae muttered without even looking at Henry. He knew there would only be two people who would confront him about ________, and that would be either Siwon or Henry.

“That’s weak. Stop having tantrums, you’re making everyone tense.” Henry’s words made Donghae bolt up from his bed.

“Weak?! You just have no idea of what I’m going through Henry. I’d like to see you try to chase the girl of your dreams and only to be pushed away countless of times.” A brooding Donghae didn't even try to not pick a fight with Henry. 

“I did…who knows, maybe I still am. You said it yourself that I can, right? I wouldn’t let go of someone that easily if I didn’t know that she’d be well taken care of in the arms of the person she loves. I’ll stand back when she tells me she wants me to stay in her life but just as a friend, though it hurts, I won’t be selfish. I’ll let go of her when I know that she’s truly happy, in love and contented, but I won’t give her away just because I’m tired.” Henry didn’t hesitate to express his feelings. Who cared if Donghae was older, if it’s about ________ and love, he won’t hold back.

“Get out of my room before I do something I’ll regret.” Donghae balled up his fists out of anger, frustration, and a whole lot of mixed bad, sad emotions.

“We have that feeling in common.” Henry said before leaving Donghae’s room.

 

‘In the past, we were like two lovers like, romantic comedy
left right on the screen, just quietly
Playback again, do you remember
We had countless kiss scenes
Missing each other while walking like two main characters babe
Walking on different roads, meeting each other coincidentally
Like a drama, even more dramatic than a drama
Come back to me, you know I need you back
You know I won't love anyone else

 

I know I won't love another person,
Cause I don't wanna let you go
In my memory
 Just like if I was watching the main character of a movie,
Please be the person who once loved me’


~Comment Replies~

jaeeun: LOL. A lot are starting to get annoyed with her because she keeps pushing Hae away ;)

 

awww...sorry for greeting you late :| Glad you enjoyed the last chapter.

I hope you like this update too :)

vanillalover26: She is stubborn, so is Hae, right? ;)

Me too. I'd hold on to him and try to make it work :)

leedonghaesaranghae: awww...YAY!! I'm so happy you love my haefics and it gives you the 'kilig' feeling! ^_^

That's good, I also replace my name in my head when I see blanks ;)

Awww...you imagine the scenes? :) Well I hope you get to enjoy this update.

supperhyukkie: She's so hardheaded and it's hurting Hae :(

The difference of being happy or doing the 'right' / smart thing :|

yesungie: Hae is so sad and heartbroken again. Hae can only take so much 3

hmmm...was Ivy able to help the two?

 

awww...I'm just so so happy that you love it enough to comment /talk about it here again.hihi ^_~

Komawo, finally was able to progress ;)

stephyjung: Lol Eunhyuk = 1 Encyclopedia, this girl = 3. ouch.haha

Hopefully Ivy's words hit her enough, like a thick encyclopedia ;)

JaeSunHae_cy: hmmm...do you think she was able to help the situation?

Hope you like this update :)

aniyha: You'll know soon if this couple will be able to get back together ;)

Ivy is such a caring and thoughtful friend to go through all of this to try to fix the couple.

Samona: Heartbroken...again 3

Let's just wish that Ivy was able to make her change her mind and try to get Donghae back ;)

citedFriedRice: Poor Hae :(

Do you think Ivy was able to talk some sense into her?

 

aww...really? Wow, so I'm hoping that you really like her appearance in this story too ;)

Lilmisschique: oh mianhe, haha but I made him appear now. Am I forgiven? ;)

 

True, it's better to take that risk than wonder about the 'what ifs' :) Although I, myself don't always take risks.haha

cupidzangel: Love is so complicated, true.

She's really torn and Donghae is suffering so much cause of it :(

JaiDen_1586: haha but you still love /like me right? hihi ;)

awww..don't beat yourself up.haha You just want to wrap your arms around Hae, hug him and never let him go, right? :)

 

Do you think Ivy was able to help their situation? ;)

Alina1125: She should just follow her heart and stick with Hae, right? poor Hae 3

Was Ivy able to help her sort her feelings out?

Hope you enjoy this update ;)

rukinamoto_26: True! haha okay lang yan, I like long comments ;)

Trust + consistent communication + love are needed for relationships to work (long distance or not). Checked your profile, you're not talking about Leeteuk, right?haha ;)

Did you like what Ivy told her?

SHERYLN: Yup...hope you don't get sick cause of the rain / bipolar weather there as well.

Do you think Ivy was able to help her & Donghae out?

Actually the end is kinda near *_*  Oh and Henry makes an appearance here too ;)

ColaSmackles: Yeah nga ehm she's stubborn talaga :( Poor Hae 3

Do you think Ivy's advice will be able to build up a plan to help out her and Donghae?

Yes, there'll be drama pa ;)

Love ya ^_~ Hope you have a good time over the holidays :)

suju26kamz: a heartbroken Donghae = sad readers 3 :(

She's really hard-headed tuloy parehas silang nag-susuffer :|

That's one of her main reasons, she doesn't want Hae to sacrifice for her.

Haha that's good! I like na madala ka sa feelings mo cause of this story ^_^

 

Cute!!! EunHae adorable!! I haven't watched that episode pa nga eh.

celine_neji: *evil laugh* it's a love-hate relationship to keep the story interesting? ;)

hmmm...well I think you'll like the next chapter ^_~ Hae's slightly mean side.

Thanks for making Hae a part of my day.haha

*HaeUG* Lol so corny.

anj_yesung: good shout for Hae and scream madly at her?haha 

She is definitely holding back = making Hae suffer too :(

Ivy did something good so YAY!haha but question is, will her action also have good reactions? Hope you like this update ;)

chokyu_13: That's okay, a lot are feeling the same thing.haha ;)

She's the problem now and not Donghae, right? 

gabie_16: hmmm...will Ivy's advice help the two to get back together? :)

 

That won't happen anytime soon though*_* I can't give out too much details / hints ;)

redshuz: hihi..that's okay ;) 

She should try with Donghae again, right? *sigh*

hmmm...I wonder if Siwon can still help. But do you think Ivy's able to help the two? ;)

sjismylife: She loves him but she's just scared to take the risk maybe :|

AngelHae: Awww...let's give Donghae a big group hug 

She should stop hurting him *_*

kyuhaeyee: Poor Donghae :( 

Now you know what Ivy told her. 

Hope you like it :)

shanaenae123: Hope you like this update! ^_^