A kiss can spark controversies

Passport To Her Heart

Sistar - I don't want a weak man


It was clear to Donghae that _______ has been trying to avoid him. It’s been a week and she kept using the other guys as a form of barrier just so Donghae wouldn’t talk to her in private. Donghae couldn’t help but question himself, _______, and the act that led them into this situation.

‘I didn’t force myself on her, right? I mean she did kiss me back. Maybe I’m a bad kisser? Or maybe she already likes another guy? Was that really a big mistake?’

It didn’t help that he always saw her. Super Junior wasn’t as busy and so Siwon took advantage of that and almost always invited _______ to join them since her time in Korea is limited.

 

Some of the guys from Super Junior were in their agency’s practice room. They were thinking of what dance they could come up with for their follow-up song, No Other.

________ went inside the practice room after getting everyone refreshments from the canteen. She handed each one their drink, and yes including Donghae. She gently smiled at him but didn’t take too long to look at his eyes…If only she could read his meaningful gaze.

________ went back to sitting with Key, Minho and Soohyun who rarely had free days now since their respective groups have been recently busy. The ’91-line watched Yesung, Eunhyuk and Henry have a crazy dance battle.

Donghae couldn’t sit around and do nothing…well he wasn’t completely doing nothing, he was staring at ________ and kept wishing for her to look around and give him a sign or something…anything to make him stop thinking deeply.

Donghae approached Siwon who was quietly reading at the other side of the room.

“Siwon, just a hypothetical question. If you were to pick a guy from our group to be _______’s boyfriend, who will you choose?” Donghae asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

“No one” Siwon answered without hesitation.

“Why?” Donghae quickly asked back.

Siwon put his book down and removed his glasses before answering Donghae’s question.

“Well first of all Donghae, we don’t have normal lives.” Siwon said as he turned to face Donghae. “We can’t keep our private lives a secret, someone always digs up something and they spread intimate information about us. Our personal lives and eventually our loved ones get affected. I don’t want to risk _______ that. Secondly, she’ll go home in about a month or so, either way nothing will good will come out if she dates anyone here. She’ll end up being hurt. I don’t want her to regret ever meeting us nor any one of you guys blaming me for introducing her to the group.” Siwon’s answer made a lot of sense. It was very smart and logical. He really didn’t want his ‘little sister’ to go home crying or heart broken. He didn’t want to have another rift in the group to happen...they can’t afford to lose any more members.

Donghae just nodded as he understood where Siwon was coming from. Both of them then glanced at ________ who was laughing her heart out at the other side of the room.

“Why did you suddenly ask?” Siwon curiously asked Donghae.

While Donghae was in the middle of coming up with a good answer, his and everyone else’s attention were shifted towards the door. Heechul loudly walked into the room with Sungmin, the two were obviously arguing.

“I don't see why you're still fusing about that.” Heechul said with an irritated tone of voice.
“Well I just mentioned it because it was asked. It’s not like your kiss acts during Super Show 2 was a secret.” Sungmin answered back.

“Yeah but why say that we got more awkward after that? Now people would think wrongly and weirdly about us.”

“Well you just can't kiss anybody and have people think there’s no meaning behind that kiss.”
“Oh yeah. Watch me.” Heechul looked around the room and saw that everyone was looking at him. He walked towards ________ who was standing next to Zhoumi.

Heechul suddenly placed his hand on _______’s nape while his other hand cupped her face.  Things happened too fast and everyone gasped and widened their eyes at Heechul’s surprising action.

________’s eyes were wide open as Heechul kissed her out of nowhere. It only lasted for a few seconds and when Heechul pulled back, ________ and everyone else were stunned.

“HYUNG!” The guys shouted and pointed at Heechul.

________blinked her eyes a couple of times as she stared into space, obviously shocked.

“See, I’m Kim Heechul. I can do anything and get away with it. Everyone in this room knows ________ isn’t my type, no offense. But I know she isn’t going to take that kiss into heart since I know that she doesn’t like me too.” Heechul just proved a point and unfortunately ________ became his target.

“I feel used…” ________ mumbled but she did take Heechul’s actions lightly.

“Sorry _______. You know how I am.”

 

“It’s okay oppa. No harm done. Just stop being a kissing monster so no one would feel uncomfortable around you anymore.” _______ chuckled before excusing herself to go to the bathroom since she felt like Heechul’s lip balm smudged her lipstick. Soohyun went with her and so only the guys were left in the room.

‘Oh wow. Heechul hyung meaninglessly kisses her in front of everybody and yet she’s cool with it.’ Donghae bitterly thought as he saw _______ go back to her usual self.

‘She didn’t’ even ask hyung to forget the kiss like what she told me.’ Henry looked down and sighed.

“Hey Henry, you should be more blunt like Heechul hyung so you can kiss ________ again.” Zhoumi meant to say it so only Henry could hear it but unfortunately everyone in the room heard him. Henry hit Zhoumi’s arm lightly as he tried to hide his face from the guys’ questioning looks. Henry told Zhoumi that same day that he kissed _______ since he needed someone to talk about it with…now he was regretting that decision.

“AGAIN?!” Siwon’s eyebrows went crazy as they were raised high up cause of his reaction.

“Well I know Donghae would want to do that too. I kinda ruined their moment before.” Eunhyuk commented making everyone look at Donghae.

Siwon turned to his side to look Donghae. “You kissed _______ too? Was that why you were asking me about her earlier?”

Donghae didn’t bother to look nor answer Siwon. He was too busy having an intense staring contest with Henry.

They then thought back about that necklace incident and realized that they were talking about the same girl. They were fighting for the one and only ________.

“Do you think ________ would go for me too if I asked her out?” Minho asked Key in a low voice but everyone heard him too.

“OH WOW! Great, now everyone wants _______ to be their girlfriend. Raise your hands if you also kissed ________ or have a crush on her. Let’s all just make this into a complicated love party.” Siwon hissed.

‘I think I should text ________ and Soohyun not to go back just yet.’ Key thought to himself as he got his phone out.

Siwon was definitely going to have a one on one talk with ________ to get to the bottom of this.

In the meantime, he was imagining what he could do to the guys involved. 

 


 

A short but eventful update. Oooh secrets are out ;)

 

You guys, it's my first anniversary. haha It's been a year since I started writing fics. Posted them up originally at Winglin.

This story is my first ever story and yet I didnt' finish it. I'm so happy that I'm finally continuing this. Love the feedback I'm getting from you all! Thanks for all the support. ♥♥♥

I'm just one tweet away: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

eunhaecupcake: And here's the short additional mix in the 'love geometry.' haha. ^_~ They'll fight for more things that are related to her.

supermochi: Here's your update! Hope you like it ^_^

eunhyukmylover: Hmmm...maybe? maybe not?

awww...well I'm happy you were able to feel Henry's emotions. Don't you just want to hug him? haha

LOL that gif made me giggle at him.

Hope you like this update ^_~ loveloveloveyou<3

AngelHae: awww...you are two sweet! I love love you guys! I really appreciate it ^_^ *hug* I continue to write because I have amazing readers like you ;)

Hope you liked the little, fun, short twist(?) haha

jaeeun: Not really an addition but just something to spark the triangle ;)

We'll see if Donghae really gets her in the end ^_~

Sorry it isn't Kyu.

gabie_16: Haha Donghae's tattooed on your heart :)

haha I feel you ^_^

imaginedreamlove: Should I let Siwon kiss her too? haha

hihi...saved the best for last ;) Happy you liked it

Mad at her for ignoring Donghae? haha

glinkkiehyukkie: Well Hyukjae didn't kiss her but he played a big role here by revealing what Donghae & our girl did ;)

SungGi: Happy you liked it ^_^

awww...thank you *hugs you* You guys are the best!! Jjang!

Alina1225: And now they know ^_~

Cute engrish! I loved Full House! It never fails to make me laugh. "Your room number please"

Happy you're enjoying it so far ;)

Jaerin: Hope you like the kiss scene ;)

Yeah Team Henry!! ^_^

hmm...you'll know in the next chapter.

JessFallzFor15: Team EunHae will split up if Eunhyuk continues to ruin and expose Donghae & our girl's moments. haha

Samona: Happy you love the gif's! ^_^

I hope you liked the kiss scene ;) A lot are saying that they want Siwon to kiss her too. Should I? haha ^_~

Team Henry is still not that vocal compared to Team Donghae. haha ^_~

yunhosyeobo: Is it just favoritism? hmm...haha

maybe...maybe not ;)

You love Donghae but like Henry, right? ;)

Likewise ^_^

SHERYLN: You'll know in the next chapter ^_~

Yup, same necklace, same girl.

Heechul stole the spotlight in this chapter ;)

Team HenryHae. haha

suju26kamz: Both guys are feeling confused cause of their 'one-sided love.'

Hope you like Donghae and Henry's reaction towards the kiss ;)

Glad you liked that 'bouncing' wookie gif. haha

pinkheadphones: You'll be able to confirm if your guess is right in the next chapter ;) The kiss here won't really complicate things...just for fun, I guess? haha

angel_min: You'll know for sure in the next chapter ^_~

Hope you like this update.

StephyLeeDonghae: Awww....I'm so happy I was able to make you happy ^_^ Mission accomplished ;) hihi

I hope you like the guy I chose to kiss our girl ;)

celine_neji: You'll know for sure in the next chapter unnie ^_~ But of course, who wouldn't love kisses from our SJ guys? haha

Team Donghae! ^_^