Technology & Romance

Passport To Her Heart

Ra.D & Kelley - Couple Song


 

______ and Donghae continued to communicate through their cellphones and with the use of the wonderful internet technologies. Video calls, twitter and other social networking sites helped them connect and to share their stories with one another.

There were certain events that made those video calls very memorable, among those would be during the month of October…the birth month of Henry and Donghae.

Henry informed ________ that he finally asked Ivy to be his girlfriend when it was close to his birthday, just so she’d find it harder to reject him just in case. Fortunately for Henry, love was on his side and Ivy had no hesitation in having a relationship with him.

_______ pestered Henry about waiting too long but at least it was worth the wait for him, he made sure that he was really ready. _______ cheered for Henry when she was told about their relationship. She couldn’t be any happier for the two…her best friend is in good hands. Ivy, the lady who helped _______ find her way back to Donghae is with Henry, the guy who sacrificed to stand back just so their love could bloom. She could just imagine how cute the couple would be. She wanted to see them together and Henry promised to do just that soon.

_______ felt bad that she couldn’t fly out to Korea for her boyfriend’s birthday but of course he understood. She sang a birthday song for him and with the help of the guys, she was able to give him a birthday gift. _______ gave Donghae a new digital, professional voice recorder just so if a song comes to mind while he’s out or on the road, he won’t be able to forget the melody and lyrics and he’ll be able to record on the spot. He’ll just have to add background music, edit and mix it in using the recording device he has at their dorm.

As his partner, she knew how much music means to him and this is just one gadget that will help him be more creative. Donghae really loved it and eagerly tested it out while _______ was still talking to him via Skype.

 

Come Christmas time, _______ was able to go to back to Korea and she even brought her family along with her as suggested by Donghae. Since he already met her parents, Donghae also wanted _______ to meet his family. He was serious about wanting to bring their families together and hopefully to make them have a close relationship.

Since Donghae had to attend a lot of big end-of-the-year events with Super Junior, _______ and her parents stayed in Seoul first and waited for Donghae to be done with his activities so they could all go back to his hometown together.

Donghae’s mom welcomed ________ warmly and was already fond of her because of Donghae’s stories about her.

The meeting of his and her families started a bit awkward. The young couple had to step in to help them have a good flow in which worked in making the ‘in-law’ relationship better.

For her Christmas gift, Donghae gave _______ a new necklace so that she could replace the first one that he gave her in the past. Donghae told _______ that the reason he gave her a new necklace is because he felt like the old one held more bad memories than happy ones for them. The new pendants are still very special, meaningful and unique. The new pendants that Donghae chose consisted of an airplane and a heart charm.

_______ accepted the gift, teary-eyed after Donghae’s considerate explanation. Donghae wore the white gold necklace on _______ and she kept her first necklace inside a compartment of her bag, planning to still keep it for the good memories that it witnessed for them.

 

 

It’s been almost thirty minutes since _______ started her video call with her oppas from Korea a.k.a Super Junior.

She wasn’t complaining since she loved conversing and catching up with them. Although she did find it weird that Donghae hasn’t greeted her nor has she seen Donghae on the webcam yet...it was starting to look like the guys were stalling.

Her Korean prince finally showed up after a few more minutes.

“You're late oppa. Don't think I didn't notice that you let the others cover for you to distract me.” _______ confronted her boyfriend right away.

“Sorry, I took a quick shower so I'd look fresh and handsome for you.” Donghae answered back, the evidence still on his shoulders as he was still in the process of drying his hair with the towel.

“You always look cool and handsome…” She mumbled but Donghae caught her words and smiled.

“Don’t pout anymore my love. It’s Valentine’s day.”

“I know…Happy Valentines oppa! I miss you already.”

“Me too. I really hope we can celebrate all the events together, one day I promise we will though.” Donghae talked as if he was so sure that the future was already set for him and ________ to be together forever. Well they both have that plan stuck in their minds and hearts already…that they would be with each other even in the far future.

“Baby did you already get a package from Korea? My gifts?” Donghae asked a bit anxiously, really hoping that the things he shipped already reached _______’s place already.

“Do you mean this stand of you, the prop you stole from the production of Skip Beat?” ________ then showed Donghae the cut-out that was standing beside her.

“Hey…I asked them nicely if I can have it. Now you can see me every day and you can even talk to that Donghae, I won’t judge you.” Donghae . An amused _______ hugged the fake Donghae and even kissed it on the cheek. 

 

“That's not all…I still have something for you.” Obviously Donghae is still the Korean prince of sweet events and big surprises.

“What is it?” _______ asked curiously.

Donghae winked at her before stepping back to get his electronic piano. He just moved his chair back a bit so that it would be shown on the webcam. Donghae then started serenading the love of his life.

“I’m your only oppa…” That was the first line of the ballad that he was singing.

While he was in the middle of singing the love song, _______ started to laugh. Donghae stopped playing as he found _______’s reaction a bit weird. She should be blushing and saying “awww…”, right?

What Donghae didn't know was that some of the guys already started goofing around behind him. Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Shindong started to foolishly slow dance and mimicked him in the back.

“AISH!” Donghae glared at his silly groupmates and threw the cushion of his chair at them.

“That was really a great, sweet song oppa.” _______ complimented her boyfriend’s talent. “Sorry I wasn’t able to send chocolates or other gifts to you oppa. I hope you liked the card though.” ______ said apologetically.

“Don’t be sorry. I love every word that you wrote in the card. I was pretty excited when I got it in the mail and I’m keeping this next to my most favorite book.”

“Well…to make up for the lack of material gifts, I have some good news for you oppa.” ______ grinned as she was readying herself to tell Donghae the news that would make their lives much better.

“What is it?”

“I found a new job!” She announced happily.

“If that will make you happier and if it isn’t stressful then that’s good for you!”

“I’m so sure that the new job will make me much happier.”

“Wow, I like your optimism and certainty.”

“Of course, how can I not be positive about it…my new job will be in Korea oppa!” She explained in detail.

“What did you say??” Donghae thought that he may have misheard what ________ said.

“I’m moving to Korea! I’ll be with you there with you! I can be right next to you again!”

Donghae happily shouted as the news registered in his head.

Both were very happy and excited…they couldn’t wait to be with each other again. That would definitely make their relationship much lovelier.

 



 

Woah…I can’t believe it’s been almost 8 MONTHS since I started…or well continued this story (again). Based on AFF, I put this story up on this site on May 27 2011.

 

Oh girls, I know a lot of you are having mixed feelings re: Donghae joining WGM. I felt the same way when I found out about Leeteuk joining the show, I didn’t start watching until only recently. And guess what…I love Sora with him. I really like their chemistry.

So don’t think of the worst yet and it a chance. He won’t like it if you bash his partner, right?

 

~Comment Replies~

JaeSunHae_cy: Yay for them being finally together for forever ;)

I hope you find a lot of cute moments of Fishy here as well ^_~

suju26kamz: YAY for kilig moments! Happy you felt that way ^_^

Cute parin kahit kabado.haha Makes him more adorable, diba? :)

 

Happy from here til the end :)

superhyukkie: I think that's true, because if they can stay together despite the distance and lack of physical contact and 'trust issues' then that means that they really have a strong relationship ;)

Awww...not sure about having a sequel because the epilogue I have is set in the far future :)

ColaSmackles: Yes, finally they're together forever :)

Not yet...close to ending na though :|

Hope you enjoy this update ^_^

Love & tweet you :x

 

Depends on where they'll be, pero if maraming fans and kinda crazy crowd, no na. Baka magalit pa sila sa'kin.lol ;)

stephyjung: Me too. Usually what I have are like lyrics I write and these stories and all of them are only for me to read (well except when I post the stories on AFF.haha) ^_~

YAY for happy and love-filled chapters ^_^

kyuhaeyee: I love it that a lot of you are curious with what's written in that book.

Lee Donghae FTW!

rdc2844: I'm happy that a lot of you loved that line.haha ;)

cupidzangel: awww...I'm so glad you felt that way! Finally together for good.

That line actually made me think of a 'meme' (that kid with his fist raised up) or a like a boss.gif.lol ;)

Hope you enjoy this update ^_^

Lilmisschique: hmmm...you'll just have to stick around to find out what the future holds for them ^_~

Well I'd like to believe that we will all have our 'dreamy moments' with the right guy ;)

Alina1225: Donghae is really no match for any other guy.haha

Yay for them getting their happy sweet love life ^_^

rukinamoto_26: Yay, go giggle!haha ^_~

Haha I'm so glad that I got you and a lot of other readers curious about that journal ;)

 

Cheers to happiness! ^_^

Samona: Awesome Donghae doing things like a boss.haha ^_~

This update also gives you an idea on how things are going for Henry and Ivy.

Hope you enjoy ;)

parkjiyeon: Happy you love it ^_^ awww...thank you! ;)

citedFriedRice: LOL missed the chance ;)

cassie10: YAY! I'm taking that as a good thing.haha ^_^ You're welcome

lilrockstar: Love is really in the air for both of them! ;) Glad you loved the update :)

anj_yesung: YAY! Thank you! ^_^

Happy, cute and sweet Hae moments ;)

Hope you enjoy this update :)

JaiDen_1586: Would you be happy if he read your journal? Won't get shy and embarrassed?LOL

True, love is really sweeter the second time around and for forever for them now ;)

Now I know a loooot of girls who'd want to be in a relationship with Hae...who wouldn't, right? It's okay to imagine ^_~

 

awww...well I'm so happy I can make you feel that way ^_~ Hopefully this chapters makes your heart go *dugeun dugeun*

celine_neji: haha I'm so glad I got you and the others very curious about Hae's favorite book/page.

Finally!haha You know what they say, once you're down there's no way to go but up ^_~ That's what happened with their love story.

True, I bet he's super flattered while we'll be very embarrassed.lol

awww...your fave couple <3

I'm so so happy that I was able to make you happy ^_^ I want ss4 live & dvd! That Oppa Oppa mv is just a tease for how awesome SS4 is. *imitating Hae kiss +big hug*

kashigal: Yup, they belong with each other ;)

donghaexreader: YAY! So glad that you feel that way ^_^

rashiwon: YAY for sweet moments ^_~