A talk with Choi Siwon

Passport To Her Heart

F(x) - Danger  or  Big Bang - Cafe


Although the guys do not know the real story surrounding Donghae, _______ and Henry, they restrained their curious selves into asking for details and instead tried to distract the two guys from their love problems.

Henry and Donghae still didn’t have the time to have a heart to heart, one-on-one talk with each since the guys would somehow separate them since their group mates are scared of the tension that may grow in the group.

They were scared that they may witness something like this: 

But actually, if the two fight maybe it would just be like this: 

 

Donghae can’t help but to think back, confused as to why Henry and ________ aren’t awkward to each other if the kiss really happened between them.

 

Meanwhile, Henry also wonders if _______ also asked Donghae to forget about their kiss, just like what she did with him.

He can't even eat a full meal anymore since he keeps thinking about ________ and the situation they're in.

Questions as to why they kissed, who initiated the kiss, where it happened, etc. filled the minds of both guys involved.

 

 

Days after the revelation Siwon squeezed in a coffee date with _______ in his busy schedule. He didn’t want to wait too long nor beat around the bush, he wanted to clear things up.

“Do you have anything to tell me?” Siwon asked _______ after taking a drink of his coffee. 

“What do you mean?” ________ asked back. She had a strong feeling that Siwon was pertaining to one thing but _______ still pretended to be clueless.

“You're really not saying anything? Well then, let me just give you keywords and you can connect it for me. Henry, Donghae, kiss.” Siwon bluntly said making _______ choke on her drink.

‘oh shoot...he really knows.’ _______ thought to herself

“Donghae asked me about a couple of things and it made me curious if anything happened between you guys. Then I was able to confirm it through Zhoumi and Eunhyuk. So tell me ________, what really happened?” Siwon asked calmly, opposite to how he reacted on the day that he found out.

After taking a deep breath, ________ then confessed to Siwon what happened between her and Henry and as well as with Donghae.

Siwon processed in the details that ________ told him. If it was any other girl, she would have been a gold digger and boasted about the kiss with the famous idols. But with _______, Siwon observed how her eyes and her body language showed that she was really being careful and considerate about everyone’s feelings. No wonder why the guys keep falling for her.

“So why are you awkward with Donghae but not with Henry?' Siwon curiously asked.

“I don't know”. She answered. She knew she was still in denial with her true feelings until now.

“Wait, so does that mean you like Henry?” Siwon asked again, it was starting to look like he was a reporter interviewing _________.

“On the contrary oppa, I think it's because I like Donghae...there I said it. I think that's why I'm avoiding him. I know with Henry oppa I really have no feelings for him but just as an oppa and one of my closest friends here.” _______ finally admitted that she has feelings for Donghae.

Siwon massaged the temples of his head as one of scenarios he was afraid to happen finally came true.

“I think they like you both too _______. Donghae wouldn't ask me that kind of question if it was just nothing. They wouldn’t be awkward with each other now if they didn’t think that the other one is a threat. What are you going to do?”

“There's nothing to do oppa. I mean I'm going home next month and let’s face it with your line of work…nothing will and can happen between us.”_______ replied before letting out a sigh. She has long accepted this fact and yet she’s facing this kind of problem now. Who knew that a simple vacation would give her this kind of head & heartache.

“_______, you know I treat you like my sister, right? I personally believe and know that Donghae's a great guy but I just don't want either you or him to get hurt. ” Siwon sincerely comforted ________. “I hope I can tell you whole-heartedly to nothold yourself back from loving him but I’m sorry that I can’t. I’m really just trying to save everyone from the inevitable heartbreak.”

“I know and I’m really trying to let my feelings subside…bury them even.” ________ was really trying her best to not let her feelings grow anymore.

“Maybe you should hang out with Key, Soohyun and the others to lift your mood.” Siwon told her. ‘Maybe I should tell her to avoid Minho too? Or maybe I should just let the girls surround her so she won’t have any contact with men.’ Siwon foolishly thought.

“Yeah, thanks for everything oppa, I might just lay low for now. I think it's for the best.”

After a few more minutes in the café, Siwon and _______ walked towards his car so he could drop her at her apartment.

“Oh by the way we’re having a small get-together dinner for Zhoumi and henry since they’re going back to Taiwan in a few days.” Siwon informed ________ as soon as he stopped in front of her building.

“Really? They’re going home already? Henry didn’t tell me that.” _______ tilted her head a bit to the side, she was sure that Henry didn’t mention him and Zhoumi leaving so soon.

“Well maybe he thought that it wouldn’t be a big deal to you since you did flat out reject him.”

“Oppa…” she whined as she slightly hit Siwon on the arm. “Thanks for making me feel good about myself.” She said sarcastically. Now she just feels guilty about poor Henry.

“I’m kidding. Just be at the dinner, that will surely make him and Hae happy.”



Sorry if I the first part got gif crazy.

Now you know her feelings ^_~ 

Team Hae must be happy ;) But don't give up Team Henry, you'll never know what may happen.

 

A BIG THANK YOU to one of my unnie's here celine_neji for supplying me with loads of Donghae gif's that I can't wait to use ^_~

 

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~


ColaSmackles: Oh why? busy with school? Hope you like this update ^_^

Haha yeah Minho, he's a lady killer, right? ^_~

Donghae will surely kill Hyuk if he gets to kiss his girl. haha

awww...you're too sweet. I really appreciate it ^_^ I really like talking to you guys and yes it does make me feel like we're 'real' friends. haha Wish to meet you in the future.

SooJung: Thank you ^_^ I don't see you on Twitter or on AFF much anymore.

Happy you love the gif's.

kyuyul: Thank you sweetie!! ^_^ Yup, and it fits cause Heechul is just crazy like that. haha Love Heenim! Milky skin Kim Heechul! lol

Team Hae must be happy about the girl's feelings ;)

eunhaecupcake: Thank you!! ^_^ haha yay for Heechul getting some action.

Team Donghae is winning our girl's heart.

StephyLeeDonghae: Haha everyone just loves her.

Me too, Minho is my second bias in Shinee.

I'm so happy that you liked the last update :)

glinkkiehyukkie: Such a hard love triangle T_T

All they want is her love. haha

kyuukihae: The guys are definitely testing Siwon's patience. haha

Actually I can't too...but based on the comments a lot are in Team Donghae ^_^

You'll never know if there'll be a reversal in the end ;)

Samona: Siwon can't do anything but kill them in his head. haha

OOOOHHHH...reminds me of DeeDee, Dexter's sister 'Ooohh what does this button do?' haha

Yes, no one can deny Kim Heechul ;)

Team Henry don't give up, okay? you'll never know what can happen next.

aww...*hugs and gives you medicine* ^_^

kyuhaeyee: Heechul is just being himself.LOL

Sibrows is alive!!

Hope you like this update ;)

AngelHae: I'm glad you can imagine their hilarious, one of a kind reactions/ face expressions. haha

A lot happened in the last update although it was a bit short ;)

Team Donghae must be happy about our girl's feelings ^_^

awww...thank you! Yes, I really like talking to you guys and it makes me feel much closer to you, like we're 'real' friends. haha wish I can meet you guys.

JessFallzFor15: Haha it seems that everyone want to add Eunhyuk in the love square. ;)

Heenim has his own world. haha

pinkheadphones: Thanks ^_^ I thought that gif would be perfect for Siwon's thoughts. lol

imaginedreamlove: I'm glad you liked the guy I chose.haha ^_^

Sibrows never fails to amuse us.

Shinee < SJ ;)

jaeeun: Happy you love the gif's ^_^

Haha yeah, a kiss is simply just a kiss to Heechul ;) she's a boy magnet.

Minho's my second bias in Shinee.

I'd love for Siwon to be my best friend or brother too, but I hope he won't be too protective. lol

So which team are you on? ;)

suju26kamz: Heenim has his own world and he just does whatever and it won't be a surprise.lol

Siwon's much calmer now than in the last chapter. haha

celine_neji: If only there was a perfect gif for that. haha

Majority of the readers and I think my fav gif from the last chapter would be Siwon's  too. lol We get to hear more from 'captain' / 'pastor' Siwon Choi here. haha ^_~

awww...unnie! Thank you so much ^_^ I really appreciate it *cyber hug*

angel_min: Haha yeah, everyone's coming out and joining the crazy love party. ^_~

hmmm...should we add another kiss? haha ;)

anj_yesung: I think a lot of you guys & including me love that last gif too.LOL

Team Donghae standing strong ^_~

Jaerin: Yeah, everyone knows their secret and now everyone wants to kiss her too.haha

Hope you like this update ^_~ Let's tweet ;)

gabie_16: Siwon & Heenim are epic, right? haha ^_^

hopelessromantic: LOL You'll be the girl Heechul will run to every time he needs/wants a kiss ;)

I'm happy that the gif's are making you laugh ^_^ Hope you like this update.

eunhyukmylover: Haha Heechul's a kissing monster and he can get away with it ;)

I watched the perf right after I saw your comment. Heechul's smirk in the end killed me!

Now you know the girl's feelings...but things can still change in the end ;)

Yay for Siwon being mature!

awww...thanks ^_^ ♥ILY♥ *hugs* Hope you like this update.

I'm glad everyone loves that gif. hoothoothoot ;)

SHERYLN: Heechul just can't get enough. LOL haha Zhoumi is still safe.

Team HenHae!! Hwaiting! ^_~ I'm on this team too.

LOL let's just stick to the already complicated love triangle.

yunhosyeobo: I agree, a kiss (almost) always mean something.

LOL let's just say they were loudly whispering and the room was quiet when one would speak..it would just echo? haha ^_~

Team Minho? ;) Team HenHae?

Alina1225: Kim Heechul's power is undeniable. haha

At least Siwon is much calmer in this chapter ^_~ Hope you like this update and yes, things will get intense / dramatic soon ;)