Bitter day

Passport To Her Heart

Hyuna ft. G.NA & Junhyung - A Bitter Day


“I need a massage.” Zhoumi slumped down on the couch as he complained that his muscles were aching.

“Ahhh…me too.” Ryeowook felt the same, he felt like he spent the whole day at a gym because of all the exercise he got from earlier.

“Funny that you two were in charge of lifting and moving the heavy stuff. You guys shouldn’t have acted all manly and just asked for help.” Sungmin laughed a bit at them.

Siwon came home when the rest of the guys were in the middle of having dinner. He placed his bag down on the living room and joined his group mates in eating.

“Where’s Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked since only Siwon came through the door.

“Out with Ivy, he asked her out for dinner after our shoot ended.” Siwon informed them.

“Oooh Donghae’s going out on dates again.” Eunhyuk’s sure he’s going to tease Donghae as soon as that boy comes home.

“Well it’s good to see him put himself out there again. It’s obvious that he still has a hangover with _______, I just hope this is a sign that he’s moving on.” Ryeowook said after chewing the food in his mouth.

“And what happens to ________? What if Donghae hyung sees her again? What if they meet each other again soon?” Henry placed his chopsticks down and stopped eating as soon as he heard Siwon’s news earlier.

“Henry, we have to be realistic. Donghae and _______ won’t be able to get back together. They’re not even in the same—” Siwon was calmly answering Henry’s questions but he got interrupted by him.

“Yeah but WHAT IF…” Henry didn’t let Siwon finish. He emphasized on the words ‘What if’. He knew it wasn’t actually a question of ‘What if?’ but more like ‘How soon?’

“Then they’ll have a happy ending? I honestly don’t know since I can’t imagine it happening in the near future.” Siwon raised an eyebrow at the maknae when he talked back.

“And here I was thinking Donghae hyung would have stronger feelings. That he would have the patience and determination to wait for her. I guess their love story is just a regular hello-goodbye.” Henry muttered but everyone heard him clearly.

“Yah, what’s happening to you? Why are you reacting like that?” Sungmin was the one who verbally asked the question that everyone was thinking of asking. Henry was obviously acting rather unusual, he was too affected about the possibility of Donghae finding new romance.

Henry just shook his head and excused himself as he stood up and walked back to his room.

The older guys just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

“Anyway, how was the event you guys went to earlier?” Siwon asked just so the atmosphere and the mood in the room could change.

“We had a good time at the school that we went to earlier.” Ryeowook was the first to answer before everyone else shared their stories.

“I’m planning to coordinate with the school so Donghae and I can drop by and make up for what we missed. I’ll ask if we can still volunteer to do our part.”

“I have an idea! Maybe you both can be like substitute teachers or tutors. I’m sure everyone would love it if the two of you become teachers for a day.” Everyone liked Zhoumi’s suggestion.

“Yeah that would be fun. I’ll talk to Donghae and our manager about it.”

 

At his room, Henry was researching more about the school that they went to earlier in hopes that he’ll find information on ________ and how he could get in touch with her again.

‘I backed off once, this time I’m going to man up.’

 

 

“Huh? What?” ________ went back to reality when she felt her side being nudged.

“Hey, what’s happening with you?” Bora asked _______, concerned that her friend is bothered by something.

“Me. Nothing. Why?” _______ managed to show a faint smile.

“You keep spacing out on us.”

“Ah really? I guess I’m just tired.” It’s true. ________ is tired…physically, emotionally and mentally.

_______ was now double-guessing what she did earlier. Henry’s smart, of course he already has figured out that it was really her that he saw. She knew that her actions would confuse him and maybe it would have been wiser if she just dragged Henry somewhere for a bit to tell him not to tell everyone about her presence yet. She could only hope he wouldn’t get mad at her for evading him. _______ knew she was thinking too much again and tried to participate with her friends’ current discussion.

“…me too. I even broke a nail.” Bora pouted and checked her finger nails before starting to trim them with a nail cutter.

“You girls want to go out with me tomorrow? I’m meeting my friend Jia and she told me that’ll she be bringing me to that fun, crazy toilet inspired restaurant. Then we’ll go to the northeast coast after that.” Fei invited her close friends out so they could take advantage of the free time and have fun before the work starts. Who knows how much stress they’ll have to endure soon.

“Oh yeah I think I saw that restaurant on a tv show before. I think the restaurant is called ‘Modern Toilet’” ________ showed interest to assure her friends that she was indeed okay and agreed to go with them.

 

-The next day-

The girls definitely took more photos than actually eating the food that were served in ceramics that looked like toilet bowls.

_______ suddenly thought of Donghae, she imagined what his facial reactions would be like if he was there with her. The other guys like Heechul, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun would probably dare Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Henry to finish everything while they distract them with toilet humor or dirty (and not in a erted way) jokes.

_______ shook her head as she tried to focus more on her present than in her past. She had to stop daydreaming and reminiscing if she doesn’t want her friends probing about her life.

 

After they had their fill of good food and great conversations to start their day, the group of girls headed to the beach.

“And here we are girls. It’s a weekday so not a lot of people are here.” Jia acted like a tour guide as she and the rest of the girls finally stepped foot on the sand.

“Oh wow. I can’t believe I forgot how close the beach is from the main city.” Fei told her friends as she took in the view.

“I know. It’s like a whole different place. Well I better get my tan on, I feel like my color is fading, as if I’m not dark already.” Bora made the girls laugh with her last comment. She took out the beach blanket from her bag and the girls did the same.

“It’s nice to get out of the busy district and unwind here” ________ was ready to relax her mind. She just hoped that her thoughts won’t lead to what’s been troubling her heart lately.

"Yeah we better relax to the max now. We're going to start work in a couple of days." Fei reminded everyone. 

After taking more photos of themselves, the girls split up and did different activities around the area.

Fei and Jia joined some girls in a game of volleyball while Bora stayed on her mat and continued to listen to her Ipod while tanning. ________ decided to walk around with her camera in hand. She took photos of the sea and the big rock formations that she saw far ahead. She then pointed the lens of her camera towards the people in the beach. Everyone seemed to be in their own little worlds, there were couples, kids, teenagers and even grandparents feeding the seagulls.

_______ took candid photos of the sight until she saw something…or well someone that almost made her drop her camera. A guy who was sitting under a big umbrella with a girl caught her eyes.

“No. That can’t be him.” _______ told herself as she resisted to zoom in on the guy’s face to get a clearer shot. “They’re too busy to roam around freely, plus there are no fans following him. It’s not him. It’s too good to be true.” ________ mumbled to herself. What she thought was right, it was too good to be true that Donghae was conveniently there for them to reunite. Oh he was there alright, the Lee Donghae is there with the girl he is currently dating.

His hair and physique may have changed but the look in his eyes were still the same.

At one point, the two were actually looking straight at each other.

Donghae is also looking at the very familiar looking girl but he was telling himself that his eyes and mind were just playing tricks on him. He never just assumes what anybody looks like from afar anymore ever since that moment at the airport wherein he lost a lot of time just because he mistakenly thought a different looked like her from the back.

Her figure was against the sunlight so he could just faintly see her silhouette and vaguely see her face.

‘Look away.’ the two spoke to themselves before counting up to three and removed their eyes from each other.

“Donghae, are you okay? What’s on your mind?” Ivy curiously asked Donghae as she tried to follow where his gaze landed.

“Nothing. I just got caught up staring at the view. It’s nice, isn’t it?” Donghae lied and turned his head to look at Ivy to show a soft smile.

‘Stop thinking about her when you’ve got another girl right next to you.’ Donghae scolded himself in his mind.

“Yeah it is. Thanks for spending your day off with me.” Ivy smiled back.


 


Couldn't find a lot of fitting gif's for this chapter, nevertheless I hope you enjoy this update ;)

 

~Comment Replies~

eunhaecupcake: Everyone's still rooting strong for Donghae.haha ;)

emiex145: SJ-M is super funny in their 'new variety' show, but they're always funny and adorable.haha :)

jaeeun: Sorry for the long wait...yet again.Team Donghae still going strong ;)

aniyha: Huhuhu sorry for the lack of updates, writer's block >.<

I hope you continue to enjoy my story though. Yes, they'll get to talk in the near future ;)

suju26kamz: Haha a lot of close calls with her meeting them again.

Will Henry bring her back for himself or for Hae? hmm... ;)

 

I lol-ed when I saw that gif too.haha

CAPsBeautifulTarget: Hope you enjoy this update! ^_^

AngelHae: A lot guessed that too.haha ^_~ Yes, giving Henry love cause of his birthday and just cause he's too adorable to ignore.

Will make Donghae jealous and vice versa ;)

kyuyul: Glad I gave you guys that impression ;) haha A twist? A shock? lol

Kyu is a bully maknae.

kyuhaeyee: Yay for someone rooting for Team Henry to keep her.haha ;)

SHERYLN: LOL Evil elevator!

YAY people rooting for Team Henry *_* Henry should run after her, right? haha ;)

Samona: YAY Henry love! haha

It'll only take a few more chapters before everyone finds out ;)

JaeSunHae_cy: They'll meet each other soon ^_~

vanillalover26: I missed him too :)

goddess_JD: A lot are wishing that it was Donghae who found her :)

I'm happy you loved the last update ^_^ Yup, everyone will find out eventually.

carla5: I still haven't decided if Donghae would know about her through Henry or if he'll find out on her own ;) Team Donghae ^_~ Happy you loved the last chapter

Alina1225: Let's see who gets to see her again in the next chapter ;)

He kinda saw her now.haha Uniting soon...maybe? ^_~

Hope you love this update too.

anj_yesung: A lot of people guessed - wished that it was Donghae that found her. ;)

I keep teasing Team Hae with them 'meeting'.haha ^_~

rashiwon: Thanks for reading :D I hope you like this update :)

ColaSmackles: YAY! That's good :D

 

She's not yet ready to face them and complicate things again.

Donghae's here now, although he just appeared in the end. He'll have more scenes soon :)

 

loveloveloveyoutoosweetie ^_^

redshuz: Kyuhyun acted like he's the hyung and kept ordering his hyungs around.haha

I haven't really decided yet if I'll let Henry tell everyone else or not ;)

Haha Siwon is on which team?

SungGi: Donghae will get his turn soon to really see her, don't worry ;)

Henry is still keeping it as a secret since he may be confused too:)

Me too, Fate - destiny still have different definitions to us ^_~

celine_neji: So far...none of your questions have been answered.haha But they will be answered soon ^_~

 

Hope this update destresses you ;)

superhyukkie: It's kind of like a fair game right now so both teams have a chance :)

stephyjung: I haven't really watched My Girl, kinda only saw scenes and cuts :)

Haha which team are you rooting for though? ;)

yesungie: haha yeah agree it's random for me to think of crave = vampire.

 

Not yet sure about what Henry will do ;)

glinkkiehyukkie: aww..poor Henry.haha I missed him too much not to put him back in.

cupidzangel: Yes! Don't you hate those moments when you see it on tv shows / dramas?haha

JessFallzFor15: And they kind of sorta meet.haha ;) Teasing team Donghae