Last day

Passport To Her Heart

Super Junior - All My Heart



 

“I can’t go out.” Donghae told _______ as soon as she answered his call.

“What?! Why??” _______ was surprised and disappointed upon hearing Donghae’s words. They were supposed to go out for the last time since she would be leaving the next day.

“The guys won’t let me go.” It was obvious in Donghae’s voice that he was not happy. He would be at _______’s place already if only the guys didn’t hold him back.

“Wae?! Let me talk to Siwon oppa.” _______ was starting to get frustrated. This was not how she wanted her last day to go. ‘What has gotten into those guys? Why aren’t they making Donghae leave?’ _______ pondered.

“Siwon Oppa!” _______ whined right away when Donghae handed over the phone to him.

“You have to come here first to pick up your boyfriend.” Siwon firmly told her, not being affected by her whining.

“Why are you guys acting like that?” ________ continued to complain about the guys’ sudden change in behavior.

“I met you first remember? So why aren’t you showing yourself to the oppa who helped you?” Siwon answered back and started to make _______ feel guilty. From there on she started to hear the others making a fuss in the background.

“Ya Donghae keeps hogging your time.” Eunhyuk spoke up.

“We also deserve time with you before you leave.” Sungmin added.

“You know Super Junior has 9 other members living with Donghae, right?” Heechul said as well making _______ just say “Yes” and “Okay.” at their words.

“Fine fine. I’ll be there soon.” ________ complied with their demand and left as soon as she dropped the call.

 

_______ was quickly put in the middle of a big group hug right after ringing the doorbell of the guys’ dorm.

“Whose girlfriend are you hugging so tight?” Donghae squeezed in and got _______’s hand to pull her out the group of men. Donghae and _______ shared a quick hug as they left the guys to hug themselves.

“Oooh…so possessive.” Shindong teased.

“Yeah, we should be the ones jealous since you’re keeping one of our favorite dongsaeng away from us.” Yesung said before closing the door behind him as everyone went inside the dorm.

The couple had to change their plans for the day since Donghae had to share his girl with the guys’ which of course is understandable.

They just compromised that ________ would be hanging out with the group for the first part of the day and then she can have her one-on-one time with her boyfriend later.

Everyone started to have a great, enjoyable talk once ________ got settled in with the guys surrounding her. _______ and Donghae’s earlier annoyance with them quickly disappeared as they just decided to cherish their last get-together with her. It still wasn’t sinking in to them that ________ would be leaving tomorrow.

The sudden change of plans turned out to be a win-win situation for everybody since it started to rain heavily outside after _______ arrived.

They made sure to use all of their phones and cameras to take lots and lots of photos with ________. Ryeowook even got to cook pasta for s with _______’s help.

Laughs erupted in the room because Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun kept joking around. Things only got serious when Eunhyuk joked that it seemed like they were having the last supper. Everyone was trying to avoid using the word ‘last’ because they knew it would bring the mood down.

“Uhm…I don’t think I’ve ever thanked you guys for making my stay here the most wonderful experience. You all welcomed me with warm and open hearts and this really made me feel like at home. I know I troubled you from time to time but still, you all made sure I was doing well. So…thank you so much oppas you all made me so happy and feel very blessed.” _______ couldn’t help but get teary eyed at the end of her speech.

“You’re like our little sister _______. Of course it’s our pleasure to have you with us.” Siwon comforted her.

“Yeah you definitely made things interesting.” Kyuhyun also showed his soft side.

"You made us, especially Donghae happy so of course we have no regrets." Leeteuk told _______ before urging everyone to hug her again. 

 

The guys’ finally ‘released’ their two hostages just when the sun was about to set. Donghae didn’t have any special plans for their date so they just decided to walk around the streets and see where their feet would lead them to.

Luckily for them it was still drizzling outside so people focused more on their umbrellas and not getting wet so the couple was able to enjoy their stroll on the road just like ‘normal’ people.

Donghae and ________ stopped at the food carts that were being handled by the ahjumma’s and ate some street food. It suddenly seemed liked they were on a food trip since they kept buying from almost all of the street vendors, eating almost everything they could find. They had BBQ chicken skewers, tteokbokgi, odaeng, kimbap, Korean pancake, roasted corn and a lot more. Donghae had a hard time convincing ______ to try soondae, he only got her to take one bite and she gave the rest to him.

A thought suddenly crossed Donghae’s mind after he paid for their last meal.

“Let’s go to Insadong.” He suggested.

“Okay. But why Insadong?” _______ curiously asked.

“You’ll see why when we get there.” Donghae replied with a wink. He and _______ then went to the nearest subway station. Donghae was actually giddy all throughout. It’s been a while since he was able to go on public transport without anyone making a ruckus about it. It felt nice to be ‘free’ from everything once in a while. 

 

Donghae and _______ got to their destination soon enough. Donghae didn’t waste any more time and went straight to where he wanted to bring _______. They walked inside a store and ________ was surprised to see such a wide variety of Hanbok.

Donghae talked to the owner while _______ touched the fabric and looked at the different designs of the traditional Korean dress.

“Did you see anything that you liked?” Donghae surprised _______ as he came up from behind her.

“They’re all so pretty but I still don’t understand why we’re here.” _______ answered back as she looked back at Donghae.

“Just pick a few that you really like and follow Chaeyeon-shi afterwards.” Donghae instructed _______ as he pointed towards the smiling woman near them.

“And where will you be?” ________ couldn’t stop asking.

“I’ll go on and try some hanbok for myself. I’ll see you in a bit, when both of us are already wearing our new outfits.” Donghae kissed ________ on the cheek before going to the men’s section of the store.

________ just shrugged it off and smiled at the lady waiting, it seemed like she was going to be the one assisting her. ________ chose a traditional styled Hanbok one, and another Hanbok that seemed to have been modified to fit the modern times.

Chaeyeon, which _______ found out was the co-owner of the store, was very nice to _______ as she helped her wear the hanbok. They conversed using a mix of Korean and English.

After helping her out with the dress, Chaeyon fixed _______’s hair by putting it in a side bun.

Chayeon then led _______ towards a small studio that the store had in the back.

_________ was greeted by a photographer first before she was able to spot Donghae wearing his Hanbok. It was needless to say that Donghae looked handsome in whatever he wore, and that’s how Donghae felt about _______ too.

The two exchanged compliments before getting in front of the camera. Donghae informed _______ about the poses that they should do while wearing the Hanbok, he told her where she should place her hands and the like.  After taking some formal shots, the two finally posed more casually and comfortably. _______ made sure that the necklace Donghae gave her was always out so that it would be seen in the photos.

In the middle of shooting, the cameraman said something in Korean which made Donghae chuckle.

“What did he say?” ________ curiously asked her boyfriend since she couldn’t understand the photographer because he talked too fast.

“He said that we look like a sweet couple. He also said that we look great in our wedding photos.” Donghae shyly translated.

_______ blushed instantly, instead of telling the photographer that he had the wrong assumption, she thanked him in Korean. This made Donghae smile like mad and he too got a bit red.

_______ and Donghae changed into their second hanboks and again smiled for the camera. The photographer even asked them to do more cheesy couple shots like doing the pose that the famous models and artists do when closing Andrei Kim’s fashion shows and as well as letting Donghae give _______ a piggyback for a photo.

The photographer told the couple to just wait for a few minutes while he printed their photos. Donghae and _______ changed back to their original outfits and went to the front part of the store where they could drink tea while waiting.

The photographer gave the couple their photo-book plus he also gave them four framed photos for free.

________ and Donghae really liked how the photos turned out, they divided their photos equally so both of them could have their copies.

They both thanked the people who took care of them in the store before bidding goodbye to walk around. The two spotted an empty playground nearby and thought that it would be fun to just stay there first.

“Oppa, you’re kidding, right? We can’t both fit inside there!” ________ looked at Donghae weirdly as he opened the door to the playhouse.

“We will.” Donghae convinced _______ to go inside the playhouse with him, and true enough, they did fit. _______ kept laughing, finding their situation too funny. Before they could even have cramps or break the playhouse, ________ pulled Donghae out and told him that they should just stay at the swings or slides.

Donghae saw that there were a couple of hammocks attached not too far from them so he led _______ there and helped her get up on it first before getting on it himself.

_______ was leaning back on Donghae’s chest as they both were now looking at the stars. Similar thoughts ran through their minds.

“Have you finished packing already?” Donghae suddenly asked.

_______ only nodded as things were starting to sink in. She was all packed up and ready to go but her heart seems heavy just by thinking about that.

Their hands were intertwined with each other as they tried to figure out the right words to say.

“I’ll miss holding you hand. I’ll miss everything about the girl who has gotten me head over heels.” Donghae started to say as he held _______ close.

“I’ll miss the guy who didn’t give up on me and made me feel so lucky in love.” _______ replied, she smiled as she thought back on their happy moments.

“If only I had the power to stop time. I wish you didn’t have to go anymore.  Now you’re making me want to commit crimes. I just want to kidnap you and keep you here, keep you by my side forever.” Donghae knew that the atmosphere was starting to get sad. There were no word to describe how bittersweet this moment is for them.

_______ turned around to face Donghae so she could talk to him properly.

“I just want to tell you that I appreciate everything you’ve done for me oppa. You’ve given me so many memorable moments. You’re a big part of the reason why I’m so happy, a big part why I don’t want to leave. Thank you for making me feel so loved. Even though we started a bit late because of me, I’m so happy we got this chance to be together. I wish that you also felt my true feelings for you.” _______ told Donghae before breaking down in tears.

Donghae tightly wrapped his arms around _______ and let her sob on his chest. Donghae’s an emotional person too. Tears escaped from his eyes but he kept wiping them away before it could even land on _______’s hair.

The two were facing an inevitable change, an end that they knew that would happen from the start. They both could feel their hearts breaking bit by bit.

_______ felt tired after letting out all the tears. Donghae and her soon left the park to go back home after composing themselves.

 

Donghae took _______ back to her apartment first and it seemed like he didn’t really want to let her go. This was going to be the last night they’d see each other.

“I've only known you for a few months yet yoo mean so much to me already. I don’t want this to end ________. I don’t want our love story to end after you leave.” Donghae spoke softly as _______ opened the door of her place.

“That’s easier said than done.” ________ replied as she looked back at Donghae. She wished Donghae could stay for the night but knew that couldn’t happen. He needed to go back to Super Junior’s dorm soon since his manager has been suspicious.

“I’m willing to make a long distance relationship work.” Donghae wanted to let _______ know that he was willing to do everything to keep her, if he can’t do it physically then he’ll be just happy and contented to know that her heart will still be his.

“I want to stay committed to you too but I don’t want you to have any additional pressure and stress because of me. You’re irreplaceable Donghae and you’ll always be in my heart. I’m sure you'll still take my breath and heart away when we meet again.” _______ answered back and held back the tears that she wanted to pour out again.

“People keep coming in and out of my life recently ________. I don’t want you to leave me. I don’t know how I’ll be after tomorrow.” Donghae cupped ________’s face and softly rested his forehead against hers.

“You’ll be fine oppa. Don’t let me and your fans see a sad Donghae on stage or anywhere else, okay? I swear you’ll make me mad and cry when I hear from Siwon and the other oppas that you’ve changed for the worse. I’ll really hate that. Let’s just try to both say our goodbyes with a smile.” ________ tried to not let their goodbye be more heartbreaking than it already is.

“I’ll send you off tomorrow.” Donghae promised before finally capturing _______’s lips. ________ wrapped her arms around Donghae’s neck as she allowed him to deepen their kiss. The two were sharing a kiss filled with love and unfortunately, a kiss that they know would be their last.

 



Long but bittersweet update.

 

My new / fourth We Got Married story featuring Eunhyuk is up!! I hope you give ‘We Got Married’ separated us just as much love.

 

Btw, anyone here who uses KaKao Talk? :)

 

~Comment Replies~

lovelight32: YAY new reader...HI!! ^_^

I'm glad you like Donghae's 'fighting spirit' ;) I hope you enjoy this update

StephyLeeDonghae: Siwon made everyone LOL in the last chapter.

They get to kiss here too but more of like an emotional kiss.haha ;) Thanks for voting :)

chara_aia: I'm glad you all enjoyed Siwon's guest appearance.haha I hate it when my internet is uber slow too.

Happy you enjoyed the last update ^_^ Yay for sweet moments ;)

Yeah Heechul seems to be the kind of cold but sweet guy.

awww...well I hope this won't make you too sad, I'll hug you in advance anyway ;) Heard of Ba:Bo, Cha TaeHyun and the girl from Sassy girl, right? I feel like it's too sad so I don't want to watch it (although I love movies that will make me cry.lol)

suju26kamz: I kind of can imagine him unintentionally hitting someone cause he got shocked.lol adorable fishy! Yay for Siwon's appearance! haha

Sad chapter :( She's really leaving Hae alone :| It might get sadder in the next chapter.

YAY! for the love of gif's! haha ^_~ Fishy is adorable!

jaeeun: Awww..don't worry. I extended it a bit ;) You have to stay around to see if Donghae will realyl have his happy ending :)

SungGi: Yay for sweet chapters although this one may be bittersweet.

I LOL'd at our childish dorky oppas in that fancam! a part of the many reasons why we love them.haha

 

Team Eunhyuk won!! ^_^ Hope you'll enjoy

kyuhaeyee: I'm so happy you guys enjoyed tormenting Donghae in the last chapter.haha

Yeah, we will wait for Hee and the rest of the guys to complete the stage again! ^_^

eunhyukmylover: I want a bobo too!

Yay for sweet updates ^_^ and yup you're right, this is bittersweet T__T

 

Our angel leader crying makes my heart break 3 I know! Leeteuk's enlistment will make me cry more! T___T I would need group hug from you guys

Saranghae *hugs*

kyuukihae: Haha kissing scene = favorite moment. lol ;)

glinkkiehyukkie: I don't know who's luckier, her having Donghae (for obvious reasons) or Donghae being lucky for having a girl like her ;)

yesungie: I want a hug too! haha ^_~ I think Donghae is terribly sweet and considerate in real life so he would definitely be a keeper! *dreamy sigh*

 

Me too, that's why my new WGM fic is a bit different from the previous ones...just to change things up ;) Hopefully you all will like it.

I may be able to take requests in by the end of this month, I'll update you :)

 

Never thought that the stage would look that...empty & sad T___T The tears!

Yes we will wait for them to fill up the stage again.

celine_neji: Hae is an adorable dorky guy.haha y one minute then BAM! too cute for words afterwards. He can't keep messing with our hearts unnie.

 

Well this had a kiss scene although a bit bittersweet and on the emotional side *_*

stephyjung: Haha I don't know why I'm torturing myself too. (Getting torn between Leeteuk & Hae)

Can we please make a plan and kidnap them together? haha I'll be satisfied to have a date with them anywhere ;)

Thanks for voting :)

angel_min: Yeah Siwon only appeared for like a few sentences yet loved his part the best.lol

Yay for romantic scenes ^_~

capismine: Yeah definitely gave Siwon a big part here cause I can really imagine him being the older brother / confidant type:)

Thanks ^_~ Saranghae <3

vanillalover26: Happy you guys loved that part. haha ;)

Yay for sweet moments! ^_^ Happy you're loving the gif's, I really try to fit them in the right scenes

redshuz: LOL 'so much cavities!!' I love that! ^_~

Donghae is terribly adorably cute childlike & dorky ;) He just keeps making us fall for him over and over again

anj_yesung: It was just so sad T___T The tears. Need an ELF group hug. I'll be a major mess when Leeteuk enlists too and I'm guessing you will to when Yesung's time comes -_-

Aww...I'm happy when you guys say that you can feel the emotion. I really try my best to let their feelings come across.

Hope you'll be able to feel the emotion of this chapter too, it might get sadder in the next chap :|

chalx-: Yeah, even if you aren't an ELF but you see Leeteuk and the members crying and being so sad, that can affect people.

I think Donghae would be really sweeeet to his girl in real life *dreamy sigh*

Samona: Haha Mal Siwon!! Gaah Super Junior and their nicknames!lol ;)

Glad you liked the last chapter :)

Alina1225: Haha I'm happy I got a lot of you guys there ;) Mal Siwon!

She's really leaving T__T It might get sadder in the next chapter.

 

Me too! It was just so bittersweet...so sad. T____T

eunhaecupcake: Haha I'm glad I made a lot laugh cause of Mal Siwon's appearance ;)

hmmm about Henry...you just have to wait and see ^_~

SNSDlove: I'm happy my story is making you feel that way ^_^

That's the problem Donghae brings...he keeps us making us fall for him. He has already messed up my bias list.lol

cupidzangel: I know, right? haha I like it when guys show that side of them.haha

Yay for Mal Siwon.lol Hope you like this update :)

goddess_JD: Yeah, and it might get sadder in the next chap :(

Hope you like this bitterwseet update

ColaSmackles: Me too T_T will surely miss Heechul's uniqueness. haha

I think I'll really cry hard pag si Leeteuk na cause it's almost his time na...so near *_* Don't want to think about it

I'm happy you liked the last update ;) Yeah, you’re right. This is a heartbreaking chapter :(

Me too! Gaah where are the guys we dream of? haha

Love ya ^_^ <3

SHERYLN: You're welcome ^_~

More drama indeed ;) We'll see if there will be more happy / cute moments in the future.

Yup, I try to be careful not to 'steal' gif's.hihi ;)

Hope you like this update :)

gabie_16: LOL. If I was a 'ghost' in the haunted house I would have latched myself on Donghae and never let him go ;)