Love generation

Passport To Her Heart

Ailee - Heaven


Without letting Donghae and _______ know, Aiden went to visit the Choi’s days after their parents confronted each other. He mustered all his courage to face Siwon, his once close uncle now soon to be father-in-law.

Siwon was enjoying his cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. He had to be the one to check who’s at the door since his wife was taking her morning bath while his daughter was still sleeping.

“Aiden?? What are you doing here? Are your parents with you?” Siwon asked, surprised to see the young man in front of him.

Aiden shook his head before speaking up. “I love your daughter.” He stated. Oh if only his parents could see this scene, they would be reminded so much of how Aiden acted very similar to his father. Remember Donghae’s first words upon meeting ______’s parents for the first time?

“I know my words may not be enough right now, and I’m sorry if I disappointed you uncle. But I hope you don’t stay mad at us, especially at Yuna. I will do my best to prove myself to you, not as your nephew…but as a man that you’ll entrust your daughter with.” Aiden determinedly said. He was doing a good job in hiding his nervousness. He was actually clutching on a piece of paper that had an outline of things that he planned to say to Siwon.

“Why don’t you come inside and so we can have a more proper talk.” Siwon softened up and stepped aside to welcome Aiden in.

Siwon is guilty to admit that he may have been acting a bit cold to his daughter for the past few days, but in fact, she is all he’s been thinking about. He’s been actually reminiscing on fond memories that he had with his daughter. It seemed like it was only a few sleeps ago when Yuna was just a baby. The moments when he was guiding her on how to speak coherently, walk steadily, accompany her to her first day of school. She used to be just a toddler who depended on him and Bianca for everything.

Yes, he was in denial that she’s already a grown-up…his princess is already an adult, making her own decisions, loving someone else besides her parents.

Siwon offered Aiden food before going into a serious talk with him.

 

“You know…your parents are like my bestfriends…well we all treat each other more like siblings. I held your noona in my hands since she was the first baby that we had in the ‘Super Junior’ family. I watched you grow up. You know, just like how your parents treasure you and your older sister, my daughter is a precious gem to me…” Siwon made Aiden understand his point of view which the young boy was able to fully take-in. Aiden could imagine the rage his dad would show or even he, himself would feel if he found out that his daughter is unexpectedly expecting.

Siwon asked Aiden about his plans for the future and how Yuna and their kid would fit in it all. Overall, the two future in-laws had a great talk, Siwon definitely acted much better now than his initial outburst.

Aiden’s eyes grew wide as he saw Siwon comeback from the living room with a thick bible on hand.

‘Is he going to give me another sermon?!’ Aiden thought, wishing his aunt Bianca or Yuna would come down already.

Siwon made Aiden put his hand over the bible as if he was going to swear under oath…which kind of made him feel pretty insecure.

“I promise to always respect Yuna. I’ll do my best to keep her and our baby happy.” Aiden vowed to Siwon.

“If you do anything to hurt her, I can’t promise you that I won’t break any religious or judicial law.” Siwon sternly told Aiden making him gulp.

 

 

- Later that night -

“I can’t believe our babies are all grown up now.” _______ suddenly mumbled as she realized this fact. She got on the bed and lay beside Donghae, his arm being her pillow. “Soon enough they’ll move out and we’ll be alone and I’ll have more white hair. I am scared that years from now I’ll wake up lying in a hospital sick with something."

Donghae wrapped his other arm around _______’s waist as he moved closer to her. He looked at her lovingly in the eyes before giving her a soft, assuring kissing. He leaned his forehead against hers as he replied "Well then…I promise you you will see an old man, maybe with a gray beard and tilted weird glasses, that will be beside you and holding your hand. I’m telling you now that that would be me, your husband who loves you very much.”

_______ melted under Donghae’s gaze and words. She didn’t know what to say.

“Have I told you that I love the way yourlips curl when you're trying to say something but can’t?” Donghae chuckled after pointing out that cute mannerism of his wife.

“Have I told you that I planned to love you forever?”

“I think I can remember you mentioning that in our wedding vows before.”

“Well I just wanted to remind you that I’m happy to grow old with you.” ________ smiled sincerely. She really is very lucky and thankful to have such a great partner in life.

“You know years ago you teased me about being cheesy, but look at you now my wifey.” Donghae teased which made ______ childishly pout.

“I guess the truth sounds corny huh.”

“Well if it’s your real feelings then I wouldn’t want to hear it any other way.  I love you too yeobeo, very very much.” Donghae always meant those three words, to some it may be just words, but to the two of them, it’s even an understatement of what they truly want to express.

Donghae has never in his life looked at another woman the way he does _______. He never stops talking about how amazing she is. He brings her flowers and tells her everything that's on his mind every day. It’s still the same for _______, she never lost any ounce of affection for Donghae. Cooking for him and for their kids was never a chore for her, she loved seeing her family eating together…happily enjoying those moments wherein they bond. Their kids used to run around the house like crazy before, but now she realized that two would often just stay inside their rooms or outside the house to hang out with their friends.

When did they grow up so fast that they’re now finding their soul-mates?

Well _______ couldn’t really find her situation with Donghae any different from her kids, right? She was merely in her early twenties when she met Donghae and went through the many ups and downs that tested their love. But look at how they ended up? They were no doubt soul-mates and who was she to stand in the way of fate. All she can do now is guide her children and wishfully think that she and Donghae taught them well. She trusts that their heart and mind would lead them to their true happiness and destiny.

 

The next morning, the couple woke up startled by their kids who barged in to their room…just like the old times. Aiden jumped on the edge of the bed while Yoonji went in between their parents and cuddled.

Instead of begging for their parents to make them breakfast, the two young adults actually asked their parents out to go for brunch and it would be Yoonji and Aiden’s treat.

Donghae and ________ had no choice but to get up right away and fix themselves.

 

What the two didn’t know is that their kids actually set up an arrangement to meet up with the Choi’s to hopefully patch things up between ________ and Siwon.

________ stopped in her tracks when she saw Siwon and his family already sitting in a table. They waited for the Lee’s before they touched anything that was on the morning buffet.

________ smiled when she saw Siwon stand up from his table and actually waved and called out to Aiden instead of shouting out Donghae’s name. This made her realize that Aiden is already in good terms with the father of his girlfriend.

“I’m sorry for my uncalled-for behavior last time.” Siwon apologized to both his old time friends.

“I’m sorry for not listening well last time too oppa.” _______ said as the she hugged Siwon.

No one liked how things ended last time. Everybody in the table are now relieved to see that there would be no unresolved issue now.

“I do want to marry Yuna, not just because she’s pregnant but because I really can’t imagine not being with her and our baby.” Aiden and Yuna revealed to their parents that they’re already engaged and are more than happy and excited to tie the knot before or after the baby’s arrival.

 


 

The last chapter would probably be the real finale…unless my mind comes up with something else.haha

A lot of you guys want to see what happened to the rest + SJ kids so you'll see them in the next chapter ;)

Oh and I just remembered the name of Siwon's 'daughter' in OhMyLady! Should've used the name Yubin but oh well.

 

 

~Comment Replies~

jaeeun: I thought it would be too that's why I picked a different 'parent' haha ;)

I will be giving hints about the other SJ kiddies in the next chapter ^_~

isfarinanchovy: haha there's also going to be another 'reveal' in the next chapter ;) But true, maybe it won't top what a 'good job' Aiden did.lol

Joonie_wannabe: New reader YAY! Hi!!! ^_^ awww...I'm so happy you're loving my story :)

Hope you enjoy this update ;)

suju26kamz: haha Well I'm glad I was able to give you all a shock ;)

Now you know Siwon's reaction ^_^

anj_yesung: Haha Aiden should've thought about what Siwon would do to him.

celine_neji: I'll be having another maybe 'unexpected' news or hint in the next chapter ;)

Awww...I'm happy it's still entertaining ^_^

superhyukkie: LOL Aiden is a troublemaker.haha ;)

Haha I could imagine that scene and it seemed so cute in my mind :)

Now you know Siwon's side :)

I'm so glad that you're still finding things to be exciting ^_^

MVP_Shinee1214: Hihi Hope you enjoy this update ^_^

Haha I'm glad that a lot of you guys didn't see that coming but still liked the unexpected  news ;)

LOL Siwon's famous three-finger gesture...gentleman Shisus preach!

JaeSunHae_cy: Glad I caught most of you all off guard.

I think so too kudos to our parents ;)

cupidzangel: True their life is happy but still packed with surprises ^_~

capismine: Yay! Happy you feel that way :) Hope you like this update ^_^

Alina1225: Unexpected ,right? ;) Siwon is scary haha.

Now we see Siwon being understanding and accepting Aiden :)

Like father, like son

Lilmisschique: LOL He picked the wrong daughter ;)

They're going to be gorgeous grandfathers ^_~

lehcar_rachel0123711: Thanks! ^_^ Hope you enjoy this update ;)

kashigal: Haha She's definitely not a mom to mess with ;)

Yay for Aiden acting like his dad :)

Samona: Haha Shisus neverending preach! lol

Now we see Siwon's soft side ;)

 

Yup, yay for them giving us a super generation to look forward to :)

stephyjung: Boys will be boys *tsktsktsk*

SHERLYN: Lol you hate yet love Aiden ;) and can't help but forever love Donghae <3

Ooh...like Korea (obviously.haha), San Francisco, Japan, Thailand, etc.

ColaSmackles: Don't say sorry!

Haha I'm happy you felt that way ;)

 

Aiden 'touched' the wrong girl.lol Siwon rage!;)

But still...good job Aiden for taking Donghae's attitude in being responsible and irresistible. haha

Yeah, super x super generation and not the other super generation that's common to other people ;)

True I want to be the wifey than to be the daughter.haha ^_^

 

Oh me too. but since they knew it would be awkward, they just sent me an email / link about 'being safe' and what not. When I was younger they gave me a book too.lol

Well I'm the only girl and I'm used to them babying me here in the house, they don't do it outside. It's an advantage and disadvantage at times.lol I really have a close relationship with my parents :) They're not that overprotective but they do ask for details when I go out.

 

Hmmm...it depends on who the readers vote for ^_~

citedFriedRice: LOL do you watch them on Skip Beat? ;)

violin852: awww...YAY! I'm so happy you're loving it ^_^

kprincess1995: Haha true, that would be an expected reaction from Siwon :)

I will include some of them in the next chapter ;) You just have to wait and see if there'll be other romantic links with the other kids ;)

Hope you enjoy this one.

parkjiyeon: Oh wow. Thanks for taking the time! ^_^ So happy you loved them all.

Hope you like this update :)

rashiwon: SiHae will live cause of their kids! lol

kyuhaeyee: LOL maybe Aiden got that trait from his dad? haha ;)

Shisus preaching! ^_~