Heart to heart

Passport To Her Heart

Bom - Don't Cry / Don't Cry (acoustic)


After her talk with Siwon, _________ stayed true to her word and stayed out of the guys’ lives for a bit. She needed a break from them and spent time with her 91-liner friends. She explored the city by herself and discovered quaint stores and hole-in-the-wall café’s. She used her alone time to think.

 

“Good Morning Henry!!” ________ said Henry’s name sweetly as soon as he answered her call. It’s been a while since she last contacted any of the guys from Super Junior.

“Well aren’t you a hyper girl in the morning.” Henry chuckled, he was smiling in bed since _______ just gave him a wake-up call. “What’s up?” He asked in English.

“Are you doing anything today?” _______ asked as she was now picking her outfit for the day.

“Uhm…well I already know that Siwon hyung told you about the dinner tonight. But besides that I’m a bum.”

“Yeah, you didn’t tell me about you and Zhoumi oppa leaving so soon. I feel sad.”

“Sorry, it kinda slipped my mind to inform you…maybe it’s because I don’t want to leave yet.” Henry answered back.

“So you can make it up to me by hanging out with me today. We can go to the dinner together afterwards. What do you say?” ________ asked. Yes, she did feel a bit guilty after Siwon made her realize that she rejected Henry’s feelings. This isn’t a pity date but she just wants to make sure that Henry will leave without having any hard feelings or being in bad terms with her.

“Hmmm…sure. You kidnapping me for the day sounds good to me.”

________ laughed at Henry’s statement. “Yes oppa I’ll keep you as my hostage today. How about Zhoumi oppa? Can he come with us?” _______ asked, of course she didn’t want Zhoumi to be left out.

Henry felt a bit down since he thought that _______ really just intended for him and her to go out on a friendly ‘date’ today.

“He can’t. He’s spending the day with his other friends here like Zhoumi, Alexander, and other people you don’t know.”

“Oh, so why aren’t you going with them?”

“I just saw them yesterday so it’s all good. So what time and where do we meet today?” Henry curiously asked as he got up from bed, ready to wash up.

“Hmmm…well how about you eat late lunch here in my place since I don’t want to start my day getting swarmed by your fans. I’ll make you ramen.”

“Wow. Ramen, tempting offer.” Henry said sarcastically making _______ defend herself.

“Hey, I make perfect ramen! I’ll make it gourmet, and fine I’ll add in doukbokki and some dessert, after all I’m going to be serving one of the most famous idols.” _______ teased.

“Well we’ll see. You know I’m an expert in eating and judging food so my stomach is ready. I’ll call you when I’m about to leave.” Henry still had a smile all throughout that call.

He may have not fully confessed his real feelings for ________, but at least he’s getting ______’s undivided attention for the whole day...maybe that’s enough for now.

 

The two spent a simple yet fun time goofing around _______’s temporary apartment. They ate, took photos and Henry introduced some more KPOP acts to _______, as well as telling her his favorites. Henry also taught _______ some more Mandarin phrases that he wanted her to learn. They talked about a lot of things, but their kiss was never brought up although it would sometimes pop back up in Henry’s head. Today was going to be their last day, the last time that they’ll be able to hang out and Henry didn’t want to dampen the mood by asking about that topic.

They went out of her building and walked towards the park. The view was great since the flowers were blooming and it was that time of the day wherein the park was not crowded.

“You know I might not see you again.” _______ realized as she suddenly got emotional and teary eyed.

“I know. But we still can talk to each other on the phone and exchange emails and tweets right?” Henry tried to cheer her up. “Besides, I’m sure Siwon hyung would miss you too much not to let you pay us a visit or vice versa.”

“But it’ll be different. It’s just sad and I’ve grown attach to all of you. You really made me feel comfortable and I don’t have to get tongue-tied when I talk to you.”

“I know. I feel the same way.” Henry replied as he hugged _______.

“I don’t want to say goodbye. My goodbye will start with you and Zhoumi oppa and then I’ll be saying goodbye to everyone else in a few weeks from now.” _______ didn’t hold back her tears anymore.

‘I don’t want to leave you too _______. This is killing me more than you know.’ Henry unknowingly released a sigh as his thoughts got to him.

“Now stop crying or else the hyungs will beat me up and put me inside my own luggage.” Henry patted ______’s back and handed her his handkerchief.

The two continued to reminisce of the good times that they shared in a short period of time. They told each other their first impressions of the guys and as well to one another.

 

A few hours later, Henry and _______ went to a Korean restaurant since everyone in Super Junior were already there.

The two heard some teasing comments as soon as they entered the VIP room together.

Donghae pretended to not mind as he busied himself with talking to Eunhyuk. 

Since they were the latecomers, _______ and Henry sat next to each other.

The drinks came in and as well as the different kinds of raw meat and side dishes.

________ volunteered to help out the ahjumma who was starting to cook the food in the grill that was on the center of the table. As soon as _______ got the hang of things, she let the ahjumma go back out to restaurant to tend to other customers. ________ really couldn’t imagine cooking for these guys every day, cooking and impressing one man is hard enough, imagine having to feed 10-11 guys a night. Now that will be a work out.

“Zhoumi and Henry oppa’s stomachs should be prioritized tonight since they’re leaving already. So all of you better not be greedy with the food.”  _______ told the guys when she was about done cooking. She heard grunts, whining and complains from the other guys but of course they all knew she was right.

_______ set aside a plate full of food for Henry and Zhoumi before letting the guys dig in.

 

Donghae’s quietness was a sign that he was deep in thought.  He’s been glancing at _______ and Henry ever since they arrived.

Donghae’s jealousy finally got to him when he saw _______ make a lettuce-meat wrap and feed it to Henry. In her defense, she already made one earlier for Zhoumi and was planning to make for the rest of the guys.

Donghae startled everyone when he slammed his chopsticks down on the table.

“Lee Donghae!” Siwon’s tone was like warning Donghae to not do anything stupid. He probably knew why Donghae was acting up.

“I just lost my appetite.” Donghae announced before getting up and walking out of the room.

The guys looked at each other, confused and a bit frustrated with Donghae. The happy atmosphere was definitely brought down by his tantrum.

_______ looked down and released a soft sigh. She wasn’t entirely sure as to why Donghae acted like that, but she felt that she had something to do with it.

“I’ll go after him.” Leeteuk was about to stand up when _______ stopped him.

“Let me talk to him oppa. You guys just continue eating.” _______ said before wiping softly with a tissue. She then excused herself from the rest of them.

 

________ found Donghae loitering outside the restaurant. He paced back and forth before leaning back against one of cars that they used to drive there.

“Your fans might see you out here and go crazy you know.” ________ said as she approached the sulking Donghae.

Donghae just looked at her briefly before looking somewhere else.

“You’re making people worry back there.” _______ tried to get his attention again and this time it worked.

Donghae scoffed at ________’s statement. “The guys are worried, not you, right?”

“What’s wrong?” _______ finally had the courage to ask.

“You know what’s wrong ________! Don’t pretend. I’ve pretended to be okay long enough. I know you kissed both Henry and I!” Donghae finally exploded.

“There are a lot of things that were misunderstood.” ________ answered almost like a whisper. She was not prepared for that outburst of Donghae.

“You’re telling me.” Donghae replied after bitterly laughing. “You've been avoiding me ever since that day that we kissed _______. Don’t deny that fact.”

“Maybe we should just forget about it and pretend it never happened.” _______ answered back, using almost the same statement that she used on Henry.

“WAE?!?! Why should I try to forget something I don't regret doing? Do you regret it ________?” 

“Oppa...it's wrong”

“It was wrong?! Then how about your kiss with Henry? I know what happened between you two. Why is it that I'm the only one you're avoiding? Is it because you like Henry? If you like him so much then you shouldn’t have followed me here! Go make his chubby cheeks chubbier.” Donghae slammed his fist against the door of the van after releasing his feelings. His action scared ________ but nevertheless, she didn’t leave him.

“I don't like Henry like that!”

“Then what is it _______?! Tell me because I’ve been dying to know what I did to deserve this kind of treatment from you” Donghae was now standing in front of ________. He was not going to let this moment pass without his questions being answered. Lucky for him, _______ had no plans of lying nor hiding her real reasons anymore.

“I avoid you because I don't know how to act around you ever since that day happened! You got me tangled up in you even after that Pepero game. I don't want to complicate things with my feelings. Is that what you wanted to hear?” ________ honestly told Donghae. She’s been bottling up her feelings way too long.

“Tell it to me straight _______. What do you feel? How do you feel towards me?” Donghae asked, this time his voice softer, calmer. He inched closer and held _______’s hand.

_______ looked up at Donghae’s eyes, her eyes were flooded in a pool of tears that she tried to hold back.

“I feel…I feel that this will just be wrong. This is supposed to be a good, happy send-off party for Zhoumi oppa and Henry oppa. Please, let’s not make this any harder nor bothersome for them.” And with that _______ pulled her hand out from Donghae’s hands, she turned around and walked to go back to the restaurant. The tears started falling down _______’s face.

At the same time, Siwon and Henry went out of the restaurant to check what was happening between _______ and Donghae. The two guys saw _______ with her head down. She looked up at two of them when she was almost close them. They saw her sad, defeated look as she walked past them.

Siwon followed _______ back inside the restaurant while Henry walked towards to Donghae who looked like he wanted to run after _______.

“Give her her space now, Siwon hyung will surely comfort her. However hyung, we never got to talk about her. I think it’s time we settle things between us before I leave.”


A long update since Donghae’s photo teaser was released earlier today!!

So essited!! 5JIB! I am ready to spazz!!

 

Twitter & Tumblr will definitely explode once our Super Junior oppas are back! 

 

~Comment Replies~

SooJung: awww...well good luck with everything! ^_^

A lot of Team Hae here ;) woot woot!

SHERYLN: Heechul's kiss is a 'gift'. LOL hmmm..will Zhoumi get his turn? haha

Yay for Team HenHae!! ^_~

Now she kinda confessed her feelings. haha

StephyLeeDonghae: That's right!! ^_~

Jonghyun! But Minho comes really close next to him that sometimes it confuses me.haha First bias in Shinee was Key though. How about you? ;)

Aww...thank you <3 ILY. Wish I can update more frequently for you guys.

jaeeun: This girl is really lucky, right? haha ^_~ But then again I wouldn't want to be stuck in her place, having to choose between two guys and knowing you'll break a heart 3

hmmm...will Donghae fight for her? ;)

yunhosyeobo: Yup, Siwon really thinks ahead of the future and how her decision might affect it.

No they need to go back to Taiwan so they could have this goodbye dinner and scene. haha ;)

Team Captain Siwon Choi ^_^

anj_yesung: Here's your update! Hope you like this Hae-heartbreaking moment. haha ^_~

eunhaecupcake: awww...yay! I'm so glad you felt like that ^_^ I kinda feel it was crowded with gif's though. haha

hmm...Will she continue to hide her feelings for Hae? ;)

mari_038: How about Team Siwon? haha yes, he is smart and considerate ^_^

kyuukihae: YAY! I'm happy you're loving them ^_^

LOL Minho is just a tease ;) you want to be more confused? haha

Yes go for Team HenHae!lol ^_^

chara_aia: Yay! I actually enjoy finding the gif's that match the scene ^_^ I kinda feel that the first part got crowded with gif's though haha. sorry

Yes, the pepero kiss counts ;) She is one lucky girl

I watched it as soon as the ep with subs was released. His reactions are priceless!! OMG! ^_^ haha

Hope you like this dinner chappy ;)

imaginedreamlove: Yay for Team Donghae, although this chapter might make you a bit sad?

Shisus preaching ftw! haha

So happy you like the gif's and the update!! ^_^

Maybe he will get his shot in the future ;) *wink wink* Henry > Bieber.

kyuhaeyee: The first gif is from a Super Show (not sure if it's 1 or 2) clip/vrc, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm happy you love them ^_^

Yup she definitely acknowldeges her feelings for Donghae but she still doesn't want to 'accept' it. Hope you like this update ;)

angel_min: Haha well we'll see if Donghae really gets the girl in the end ^_~

ColaSmackles: Yeah, I know you are ;)

Yeah, Donghae and the other guys are definitely ideal guys for anyone :)

EunHae will fall apart if Hyuk does that. haha

Sure sure!! Tell me, hopefully you'll be near me when you come to Manila. haha ^_~

I'm glad you love the gif's and update. Hope you like this one too ^_^ Love ya <3!

Samona: Yes Henry had his moment today and who knows...he might have some more moments in the future ^_~

JessFallzFor15: Should I just make the girl go back to her country and let Eunhyuk have Donghae all to himself? LOL ;)

Alina1225: I'm happy you're loving them!

Your guess is right! The dinner definitely was a memorable, 'explosive' one. haha ;)

Now she kind of confessed her feelings...a bit? ^_~

glinkkiehyukkie: Yup and she's definitely a lucky girl to have the guys fighting over her ^_^ EunHae will end forever if Hyukjae joins in the love triangle. haha

Team Hae!

hopelessromantic: Well at least Henry had his moment today ^_~ Maybe he'll have more in the future?

Thank you! I actually still search for the 'fitting' gifs ;) Siwon's reactions are just epic.

suju26kamz: So now at least Donghae has an idea of how our girl feels ^_^

Don't be sad, Henry will still appear in the future, who knows? ;)

Happy you love gif's ^_^

celine_neji: Donghae now has a bit of an idea of how she truly feels. But he will still suffer and be confused ;)

Hope you like this heart-breaking(?) update ^_^

anj_yesung: And now she slightly admitted it to Donghae.

 I hope you like this update ^_^

gabie_16: Captain Siwon Choi is smart, careful and considerate when it comes to his dongsaeng's feelings. Let's see if he will continue to pull her back or push her to Donghae.