She brings the boys out

Passport To Her Heart

To fit the mood of this chapter you can listen to:

Wonder Girls - Dear Boy


 

_______ finally got the strength to press the call button that she’s been staring at earlier. She rummaged through the papers that she had in her wallet to get that one laminated paper that contained phone numbers that were important to her.

“Hello” The guy on the other line answered after five rings.

Was it right that _______ called him first?

“Hello?” He repeated again making _______ clear before responding with a “Hi.”

Of course the person that _______ called immediately recognized her voice. He’s been thinking a lot about her and he was just so thankful that she finally contacted him.

“How are you _______? We couldn’t really catch up and talk when we last saw each other.”

“I know oppa, that’s why I called. Can we meet up? I honestly have a lot of things I need to get off my chest.” _______’s voice started to falter making him worry.

The two set up a date and place for their much needed reunion.

“Please pass my message to Siwon oppa, I hope to see only the two of you first.” _______ specified, hoping Henry would get what her message meant.

 

________ was in the middle of fixing the classroom after her last class ended. Today would certainly be a productive day for her, busy with work and will continue to be busy with her personal life afterwards.

“Yes?” A knock on the door made _______ turn around.

“I was told to visit a special lady here. Heard she’s a great English teacher and that her students love her.” The guy just had to make ________ smile at the first chance he gets.

“Ahh…the sweetness and cuteness is blinding me.” _______ partially covered her eyes with her hand, acting as if there’s a blinding light in front of her.

The two laughed before finally greeting one another.

“Hi...” _______ greeted with a whisper as the smile spread across her face.

Henry walked towards _______ and gave her the flowers he bought before engaging in a tight hug, raising her a few inches up from the floor.

“I missed you.” Henry whispered as he felt _______ hug him back.

“I feel the same. It’s been too long.” ______ released a deep breath as she felt the comfort that Henry’s hug gave. If anyone walked in at that moment, they’d think that the two were lovers who just saw each other now after such a long time.

“Siwon hyung will follow, he just needs to drop Donghae at our dorm first.” Henry informed ________ before she asked after the two separated.

“Oh okay. Do you want anything to drink? Want to sit down? I’m sure these kid-sized chairs will fit the maknae of my favorite group.”

“Actually…I want to take a walk, if that’s okay? I wasn’t able to fully enjoy the garden and the other areas outside the building as much as I would have wanted to the last time.” Henry seemed like he was requesting for a tour to start their talk.

________ got her bag from the table and started to lead Henry around her favorite scenic spots.

“Hey…remember the time when we spent almost the whole day together before Zhoumi and I had to leave for Taiwan?” Henry brought up the fond memory as the blooming flowers and trees in the garden reminded him of the friendly date he and _______ had in the past.

“Uh huh. We ate and roamed around the park. We really bonded that day.” ________ smiled as she remembered the happy day.

The two continued to catch up with each other’s lives while they walked and took in the relaxing environment.

“Yeah, I think Eunhyuk and Sungmin oppa are doing a great job. I bet you guys are taking advantage of the fact that you’re the ones helping them out and teaching them Mandarin, am I right?”

“I’ll pass on your message, I’m sure they’ll love the compliment coming from you. And yes, you’re right, we tease them most of the time. Kyuhyun’s the one to talk though. He feels all mighty when the two hyungs need his help in communicating.” Henry laughed after revealing the not so hidden fact.

________ was glad that Henry wasn’t asking her the tough questions yet, that may lead to an intense, awkward atmosphere.

‘Maybe he’s waiting for Siwon oppa so that I would only have to explain myself once.’ _______ thought.

 

“Oh look. There’s Siwon hyung already.” Henry told _______ when they saw the black van pulling up in front of the school. A cab trailed behind Siwon’s vehicle, ________ thought maybe it’s just one of the people from school…but boy was she wrong.

Donghae followed Siwon since he had a strong feeling that he’d be meeting _______ and his instincts definitely proved him right. Donghae stepped out of the car faster than Siwon who was yet to open the door.

“Oh My God.” _______ mumbled with eyes wide open as she saw Donghae rushing towards them. A panic-stricken Siwon hopped off the car and was shocked like everyone else when Donghae appeared.

“Hyung…” Henry looked at Donghae and then at ______. He didn’t know if he would or if he had to explain to Donghae what was happening.

_______ looked down when Donghae was close enough. She didn’t dare to meet Donghae’s intense gaze.

“Donghae, why are you here?” Siwon asked as he approached them.

“Why did you talk to them first instead of calling me?” Donghae ignored the the two guys and instead talked directly to ________.

“Because I wasn’t ready to face you” ________ answered clearly yet she still didn’t look up at Donghae.

“Why the hell not?!?!” Donghae shouted. He walked past Henry to stand in front of ________. “Are they more important?” Bitterness could be felt coming from the tone of Donghae’s voice.

“I didn’t want to be weak and selfish to suddenly barge in your life seeing that you’ve moved on.” ________’s voice trembled and tears started streaming down her face. She didn’t lie or cover up anymore, that was truly more tiring than speaking out her true feelings.

“You don’t know what I’ve been through ________. You decided too much on your own and you didn’t even let me have a say.” Donghae answered back after letting out a scoff.

________ couldn’t stand the overwhelming emotions and turned around to try to walk away from it all again but this time she won’t be able to escape the problem. Donghae had enough of her leaving him so he stopped her by grasping her wrist.

“It’s been so long since I’ve last seen you. I’ve dreamed of this day and there’s no chance in hell that I’m letting you slip away this time.” Donghae was so sure and determined with his words. He gripped on _______’s wrist tightly and was briskly walking away from the two guys, forcing _______ to follow his speed.

“Donghae…you’re hurting me. Let me go!” _______ shouted as she tried to pry her arm away from Donghae.

“You’re coming with me. I think I deserve to have your time.” Donghae answered without looking at ________.

“Donghae let go of her.” Siwon tried to block Donghae from walking any further while Henry tried to pull _______ towards him to break their hands apart.

Donghae cursed under his breath as the guys tried to meddle. He stopped in his tracks making everyone stop as well.

The only sound that could be heard was _______ trying to control her breathing and tears.

“Look, all I ask is just some time to talk to her. You two have seen me at my worst this past year and we all know the reason why.” Now that statement made _______ feel worse.

“We’ll let her go only if she wants to go with you.” Henry spoke seriously.

Everyone then looked at ________ and waited for her to tell them their decision.

After a few minutes of awkward silence _______ finally spoke up.

“Let’s talk inside my classroom.” ________ looked at Donghae as she said that and requested for him to go first after giving him the directions.

Both guys respected _______’s decision. Siwon wished her good luck.

“I still want to, need to talk to guys today. Do you mind if I ask you both to wait for me to finish talking to Donghae?” _______ asked the two.

“Sure. I’ll just let our manager and the other members know about our whereabouts.” Siwon smiled at ________ before walking a few feet away to start calling.

“Are you sure you can do this on your own? Right now?” Henry asked, obviously concerned.

“Yes, it’s now or never. I’ll try not to bawl my eyes out so I don’t embarrass myself.” ______ still tried to show off a cool and joking side.

“Is it okay with you if I ask you to wait for me? I know you all are busy and it’s probably hard to insert me in between your schedules.”

“If it’s you we’re talking about, I think it’s safe to say that Siwon hyung and I will always make time.” Henry gently smiled at ______ before continuing with “I’ve always waited for you ________. I don’t think that’ll change anytime soon.”



 

LOL at the title. I just had to. 

Intense chapter, right? ;) 

Tell me your thoughts ^_^ Comment below or tweet me 

 

~Comment Replies~

rockmochi: Here's another late update.haha Hope you enjoy ;)

parkjiyeon: awww…thank you! I’m so happy that you’re loving my story! ^_^

Here's a Donghae-filled chapter ;)

Stick around to see how it’ll all end ^_~

CAPsBeautifulTarget: Hope you enjoy this update ^_^

aniyha: awww...someone really's giving Henry some big love ^_^ Team Henry!

YouAreTheOne: haha sorry, this might be bitin ulit ;)

Glad you like the competition / the guy I chose to challenge Donghae :)

pepperoni: I'm so happy you're finding my story exciting ^_^

Oh cool, I have another reader here as well who ships Hae and Nana ;)  I don't mind as long as it makes you enjoy the story :)

awww....thank you so much ^_^ Thanks for the long comment / compliment. Hope you like this update

superhyukkie: Haha Henry may have the upper hand now cause he hasn't hurt her.

AngelHae: I wonder how you guys would react if it was Donghae who kissed Ivy.haha

Henry will definitely make Donghae realize how important she is.

You're welcome and thanks for patiently waiting for my updates ^_^ Hope you enjoy this chapter

redshuz: YAY! I'm glad you loved the last drama-filled chapter. This is another dramatic update.hihi ;)

LOL Keep calm Siwon Santa.

Henry manning up ;)

aww...I'm happy you loved that line ^_^

glinkkiehyukkie: *_* Drama

kyuhaeyee: Our protagonist brings the boys out.LOL

Glad you're enjoying the gif's :)

imaginedreamlove: Siwon's expressions = flawless.haha

aww...having a love-hate relationship with Hae ;)

Team Henry! ^_~

I only know one Ivy, a korean classmate of mine before

ColaSmackles: awww...YAY! I'm so happy that you feel that way! ^_^

Yeah that is wrong...poor ______ and poor Ivy too. I guess he was at the point of giving up since he didn't if they'd see each other again.

YAY! More drama here!haha

^_~ I love you tooooo.

How was it? :)

Thanks for always reading & giving me your feedback. muah :x

JaeSunHae_cy:  Yeah he should unless he'd be too upset at her. hmmm...

Hope you like this update :)

rashiwon: aww...let me give you a big cyber hug. You're welcome ^_^

goddess_JD: Hmmm...we'll see ;) haha

celine_neji: Early stages of dating ;) Hopefully my post on tumblr was able to clarify that :) Sorry it got confusing

LOL I'd say that's a love-hate relationship with Hae ^_~ But we'll see what happens. I can defend Hae too...he didn't know whether she was still going to come back to him or not.haha

I really liked that part too! Intense hott Donghae!!

awww...thank you :) *hug*

Kosianfanfics: Request granted ;) This chapter = lots of Henry moments ^_~

gabie_16: Yeeeah Henry's putting up a fight ;)

Glad you're loving the drama.

Donghae 'moved on'? hmmm...

carla5: aww...you feel bad for both guys. Torn? ;)

Thanks, glad you liked the last update

anj_yesung: Now they finally, finally had their time to have an intense talk! haha

Let's see if Donghae will make Team Hae proud ;)

lilrockstar: awww...*hug* Hope you like this update :)

Alina1225: Yeah, it surely made her heart wrench T_T

The boys surrounded her now and everyone wants answers. Let's see if Donghae will continue to be mad / upset at her or will he make a move to make her his again.

awww...thank you :) Hope you enjoy this update ^_^

cupidzangel: Siwon will always be her big bro ;)

Now everyone had the chance to talk to her about their unfinished businesses.

aww...yay! I'm happy you feel that way^_^

iamsuju13elf: Awww...torn between two great guys

Siwon in poseidon = HOTT!

awww...thank you! I'm so happy you love my stories ^_^ Hope you enjoy this update :)

jaeeun: haha but their meeting did spark mix emotions *_*

SooJung: It's okay ^_^ Missed you though.

Torn between two great guys 3

suju26kamz: Yeah, let's see if Hae will continue to be upset / mad at her or will he try to get her back ASAP.

You like Henry but love Hae for her, right? ;)

 

awww...I'm so glad you enjoy the gif's. I also just copy the gif's on tumblr that's why I don't take credit for them and I hope I'm not offending anyone.

SHERYLN: I know, right? I can't find angry Henry moments / gif's so I can't place fitting gif's.

Haha yeah, true! Both are hurting T_T More draaama!

Hope you like his update ;)

eunhaecupcake: Hae is dating Ivy. Sorry to confuse you guys. What Siwon meant was compared to Hae & our protagonist's love story, it's in a different level. Like assuring her that she still owned his heart despite seeing that Hae has 'moved on'

myfishyx: A lot are mad at Donghae now and are siding with Henry ;)