An open invitation to a heartache

Passport To Her Heart

 

Beast - Fiction


 

“If you’re going to make your move then make sure you’ll be able to stand by it hyung.” Those were the words that some of the guys heard from Henry when they checked up on them outside.

Siwon was in front of the bathroom as he waited for ________ to calm and fix herself up inside it. He could hear her sniffing and light sobbing. He then asked Leeteuk and the other strong guys to go outside the restaurant since Henry and Donghae were the only ones there, no one knew if they were already punching each other or what not.

“It’s going to be a battle between your happiness, the judgment of others and the reality of how things may and will end.” Henry spoke again and he sounded like he was much older and wiser than his age.

“I know and I’m ready. I just want her to give me a chance.” Donghae replied seriously.

Henry knows that he can’t really stop his hyung from going after _______ for two reasons. First, knowing Donghae, he won’t stop chasing after a girl he has fallen for…he’ll be determined to get her. Another reason is that Henry won’t be there to challenge him for ________’s feeling even if he wanted to.

“What’s going on?” Leeteuk finally made their presence known to the two.

“Guys…are we okay here?” Sungmin asked while the others were just relieved that there were still civilized, no blood, no shouting whatsoever.

Donghae looked at their group members and assured them that they’re okay.

“I’m going to give you my support just as long as you don’t make her cry hyung.” Henry concluded, letting Donghae know that he’s backing off.

Donghae smiled and nodded at Henry before the two hugged it out.

For the rest of the night the guys were able to enjoy a happy atmosphere.

_______ however was missing in the picture since she didn’t show up again after her confrontation with Donghae. She just sent her apologies through Siwon who brought her home without the guys’ prior knowledge. That info just made Donghae want to sulk but he didn’t show it, he didn’t want to dampen the mood for the second time that night. He just couldn’t understand why ________ had to keep running away or pushing him away.

 

Love…what a complicated emotion.

 

Henry and Zhoumi left for Taiwan the next day. Henry sent ________ one last text message before they completely had to turn off their mobiles for the flight.

‘Be happy, okay? He'll treasure and take care of you. Let’s talk to each other soon and remember…I’m just one tweet, call and text message away.’

________ smiled as she read Henry’s message. He definitely knew how to comfort and lighten her mood.

Although _______ was confused with the first part of his message, only one guy still crossed her mind when she read it.

 

– A week after the farewell party –

 

“________!!” Seohyun, Key and Minho kept knocking and ringing the doorbell of ________’s apartment like little kids who are experiencing a sugar rush.

“Woah. What’s going on?” ________ anxiously asked, not sure whether she should be happy or not with her friends surprise visit.

“SME is holding a party and we’re inviting you to be our guest.” Seohyun told _______ as soon she handed over the fancy looking invitation.

“Isn’t this an exclusive party? Like only open to SM artists?” ________ asked as her eyes scanned through the words on the card.

“It is but our invitations have plus ones so we’re allowed to bring friends or family members.” Key informed her. Minho then said that they already invited their other friends like Jinwoon from 2AM, Dongwoon from Beast and Nicole from Kara.

“Wait...it’s a masquerade party? I don’t have anything to wear.” ________ pouted realizing that she won’t have a costume in time for the party that was only days away.

“I’ll help you out. The unnies and I have a lot of connections, I’m sure we’ll be able to find you something.” Seohyun offered, pointing out one of the perks of being a celebrity.

“Well…I don’t know.” _______ was still hesitant about going mainly because of two reasons, her outfit and the chance of encountering Donghae. She wasn’t ready for that yet.

The three continued to persuade her but unluckily, ________ still didn’t give them a straight answer.

After her friends left, ________ read the invitation one more time before leaving it at the table in her living room. She checked her phone and noticed that there was a message she wasn’t able to read earlier.

‘Got the invitation?’ Siwon texted. His dongsaengs, ________’s friends asked him if he already invited ________ to the party. He told them he hasn’t yet but didn’t tell them why. There’s a big chance that Donghae and ________ would bump into each other at the party and Siwon hasn’t finished planning in his head yet on how he could divert or manage the situations that may arise.

 

‘Yes but I’m not sure if I’m going or not.’ _______ replied.

Not later than 5 minutes, ________ heard her phone alert her with a new message. ‘Well I think it’s going to be the last party you’ll be attending before you leave Seoul unless we throw you a farewell party. So why not go? You’ll be wearing a mask covering your eyes anyway so no one would obviously know who you are, if that’s what you’re worried about.’  Siwon decided not to stop ________ from going. He would just deal with Donghae and ________ when things do happen.

________ smiled a bit. Siwon definitely knew what was in her mind. And he was right, in just less than 3 weeks she would be heading home.

‘Aigoo oppa, you and the others really want me to go that bad, huh? I feel like all you do is perform all day and party all night.’ _______ answered back.

 

_________ contacted Seohyun the next day telling her that she’s taking up her offer in helping her find an outfit.

Seohyun was excited to help _______ out despite her slightly busy schedule. The two girls were only able to meet 2 days before the big party. Seohyun brought ________ to the place where SNSD’s performance clothes were kept since ________ told her that she didn’t want to spend for a new outfit that she’ll be only wearing for one night.

After browsing through the storage space, _________ picked one of the girls’ outfit for when they promoted the song ‘Chocolate Love’ while Seohyun chose a dress that she wore once to a music festival.

________ and Seohyun then went to a shop that had different props including masks. There ________ also met the other girls from SNSD who were nice to her from the beginning as well. Each one chose a mask, different in style and color as from the other girls. _______ chose a gold and black lace mask that covered the upper part of her face rather nicely and elegantly. She just hoped that this is good enough cover-up.



OMG!! I FAILED TO INSERT GIFS EARLIER!! *FACEPALM* See guys, I'm really out of my element cause of acads T_T

Filler chapter but I hope you guys still enjoy this one.

Been having stressful days lately T_T Will continue to be busy for the next following days/weeks but my 'relaxing' outlet is writing a chapter....unless I get frustrated when I have writers block.

I can't wait for this semester to end!! gaaah.

 

~Comment Replies~

SooJung: Me too :) There's just that appeal from a guy when he shows a 'rough'/y/mad side..but different from being violent. haha

AngelHae:  hmmm...will they be able to? ;)

I think a lot liked this side of Donghae.haha

Oh wow...I'm going to take that as such a biiig compliment. Let me give you a biiig cyber hug! ^_^ I'm just so happy that you're enjoying my story

ColaSmackles: They're both hurting :(

I like the retro feel...kinda SNSD's hoot teasers except that their concept got me still a bit confused. haha Excited for the mv teaser, whole mv, presscon, comeback stage, EVERYTHING!! ^_~

He looks hot in It's You, doesn't he? haha I'm soo excited to watch SkipBeat! The both of them look so good in the teaser.

Hope you like this update ^_^

eunhyukmylover: The happy moment might come later in the chapter. Have to wait to find out ;)

There'll be more 'deep talks' between our girl and Siwon and then with Donghae.

Leeteuk & Siwon's teasers stand out the most I think. LOL

Let's all spam and break the social networking sites!! ^_^

Awww...and I love ya bby^_~

kyuhaeyee: haha he's just sure about his feelings. ^_~ Donghae & Henry are in good terms...for now? *wink wink*

haha we're starting to spazz cause of teasers, this is just the start. Our feelings will last for a long time! Essited! We'll die and get revived because of the same reason: their hotness ^_~

JessFallzFor15 : I will try to insert dorky Eunhyuk moments for you ^_~

We'll break a whole lot of social networking sites!! haha

imaginedreamlove: Maybe it's best that Henry doesn't know that yet he's accepting defeat (for now;)) While Donghae still needs to make sure about her feelings.

Team Hae will still see dramaaa.

I kinda like Donghae's short hair now...it looks manly and y ^_~

eunhaecupcake: I think a lot drool when it comes to Donghae skip beat gif's unnie. haha ^_~ It's very understandable though.

Will we get to see her confess?hmmm...

jaeeun: Was the last update long enough for you? ^_~ Honestly, this story is slightly close to ending *hides*

Donghae shows his true colors when he's with you ;)

It really is hard to have such great guys involved in the love triangle and knowing you have to give one up T__T

Team SHO? haha ;)

suju26kamz: Well maybe Donghae will find out the truth soon enough ^_~ Maybe Donghae can swim through the seas/ocean and get his girl back? LOL

I wanna rub and pinch Henry's cheeks!! So adorable! ^_^

Alina1225:  Yup, she's going to fly out soon T__T

Now all Donghae needs to do is confirm her feelings for him and see if he can do anything more about it.

Oh btw, loved our 'kidnap' talk in Tumblr. haha ^_^

glinkkiehyukkie: It's understable that you hate the drama.haha

Donghae has some time left alone with 'his' girl now that Henry's gone, question is...will he be able to spend time her? ;)

Samona: Didn't make them fight so YAY!! ^_~

Team Henry don't give up, okay? He might somehow have his moment in the future too.

Leeteuk's & Siwon's teasers stands out toooo much. lol still love them I just hope they don't use those outfit onstage. LOL as if ;)

SHERYLN: A priceless & memorable gift. haha  ^_~ Maybe Zhoumi's too tall for Heenim.lol

Donghae's eyes can bore right through your soul. haha ;)

angel_min: Let's see if she'll be really able to fully confess ^_~

Hope you like this update :)

mari_038: awww...containing yourself / squealing on the inside is hard to do!!

It's not hard to fall in love with Donghae and our other SJ oppas ;)

gabie_16: Sorry if I didn't really go into detail with their talk. My mind kinda went blank on that part :|

anj_yesung: They'll have more 'truth talks' soon ^_~

Yeah mochi cheeks Henli has left...but he will be back in the future ;)

Will Donghae get his own moment with 'his' girl again?

Hope you like this update sweetie ^_^

yunhosyeobo: awww...there are the mild kind naman. Yellow or orange packaging ^_^ I seriously LOOOOVE Ramen!!hihi

I'm glad that last minute random line made you laugh.

When will romantic Donghae come out? hmmm...

Excited about their comeback!!

hopelessromantic: Just thought of that line right before I posted the chapter here. Good thing in came to my mind since you guys enjoyed it ^_^

More drama? ;)

celine_neji: AGREED! There's just that hott appeal with that side of Hae. haha including his childish side.

Donghae will still suffer *evil laugh*

August will make us go cray cray crazy!! ^_^

StephyLeeDonghae: I'm happy that random line made you laugh ^_~

I'm stuck between the two of them! Shortie & mr. tall guy. LOL

You all are special bby ^_^

WOW you type really fast and spazz like crazy then!! haha Let's go kill the social networking sites because of us & SJ! haha

Hope you like this update ;)