Flashback

Passport To Her Heart

Super Junior - Shake It Up (remix)


*Flashback*


“Excuse me. Is this seat taken?” ________ asked a guy, she just hoped that he would understand her awkward and broken Korean.
“Oh uhm…no go ahead.” The guy answered back and scooted a bit to the opposite side to give more space to the girl.
 

The mass was coming to an end and there were just a couple of announcements when the guy _______ sat next to looked at her.
“Hi I’m not sure if I’ve seen you in this church before…my name’s Choi Siwon” the guy next to ______ introduced himself.
“Hi…uhm yeah it’s actually my first time here. I’m _______. Sorry but I’m not that good in Korean yet.” _______ replied a bit slowly since she was trying to remember the right Korean words to say.
“Oh I see…that’s okay.” Siwon replied in English, obviously wanting to show himself off.
“Yay! You speak English? Are you from the states?” ______ was obviously happy to have met an English speaker. She hasn’t encountered a lot of English speakers in the country that she was visiting so meeting one was like a blessing.
“Not really, I just take some English lessons and travel from time to time. English helps me in my line of work.” Siwon explained himself briefly.
“Oh I see, well It’s great to meet you.” ______ extended her hand and shook hands with Siwon. She was glad that she was able to make a new friend.
“_______-shi there's a cafe nearby would you like a drink?' Siwon asked out of courtesy.
_______ just nodded and got up from her seat.

 

*pause of flashback*

 

“Wait hyung, so you tried hitting on her right after you met her?!” Kyuhyun asked excitedly, he was obviously paying attention to Siwon’s story.

“Yeah, well okay fine. I honestly thought I was too but then I got to know her and really just felt like she was a younger sister to me.” Siwon admitted to the guys.

“Wow. I should go to church more.” Eunhyuk thought a loud and got approving nods and thumbs up.

“Aish! Can I go back to telling my story now?” Siwon asked the guys and raised his eyebrows to those who interrupted him. Everyone looked at ________ Siwon again and nodded enthusiastically.

“Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah…”

 

*resume of flashback*

 

“So how long have you been here?” Siwon asked _______ curiously as the two made their way towards the café.
"I arrived 2 weeks ago and am now living with a friend" _______ answered and smiled when she smelled the aroma of the coffee beans.
As soon as they entered they could see the place was filled with people with a few empty tables left. 
“Hey why don't you sit in that table first and I'll buy our drinks, okay?” Siwon suggested so that they’ll be sure that they actually have seats to stay in the café.
“Sure. Or if you want you can sit and I can buy the coffee.” ________ was offering herself to do the errand.
“No” Siwon protested forming an X with his hands
“Okay. Well I’ll just have a small hot chocolate if they have one.”  _______ told Siwon her order.
“Okay… so you go ahead and take the seat there before someone takes it” Siwon said as he pointed at a table at the corner facing the window.
_______ occupied the space that Siwon pointed to and made herself comfortable. After a couple of minutes Siwon came back with the drinks
'Here...one small hot choco for the foreigner' Siwon said as he handed _______ drink to her. She replied with “Thank you” and a smile.
“How much was it?” ______ asked as she took her wallet out from her bag.
“No, it’s my treat. A ‘welcome to Korea’ drink.” Siwon said as he showed her another gesture with his hands as he gently pushed her wallet down
“Are you sure?” ______ asked Siwon as she was now feeling shy because of his generosity. Siwon nodded and showed a genuine smile.

The two started to sip on their drinks and it became quiet for a while. _______ was thinking back on her day while Siwon was having a predicament in his mind.

________ noticed that Siwon was facing the window, he was slightly tilting his head and his eyebrows were moving like he's deep in thought.
“Are you okay?” _______ anxiously asked.
“Oh” Siwon was a bit embarrassed that _______ noticed him. “I’m good. It's nothing.” Siwon tried to dismiss his thoughts.
“Do you have somewhere you have to be? I may be disturbing your plans for the day”
“no no it's not that...” Siwon hesitated before continuing. “Okay I'm not sure how you'll react to this....but do you know me?”
“Huh?” _______ was confused of what she just heard.
“It's kind of embarrassing for me to ask and it’s also embarrassing if I say it myself.” Siwon mumbled, he didn’t quite know how to continue this conversation. He wasn’t sure if this was just a fan pretending to be clueless but of course he gave her the benefit of the doubt.
“Wait…you do look kind of familiar. Have I met you before? Are you a friend of my friend?” _______ was seriously not sure about who the guy was but the longer she stared and studied his face, the more she could feel that she has seen him before. 
”What? Uhm no…well I'm actually...'
“Famous?” _______ cut Siwon off as she noticed saw a couple of people looking through the glass window, obviously pointing and staring at the good looking guy that she was with. Siwon looked and he gave a small ‘hi’ wave to the people who recognized him.
“Yeah…Kinda uncomfortable huh. I can take you home now if you like” Siwon asked ah checked his watch. He needed to go back to the dorm as well before s worried about him.
“No, it's okay. I can go back myself. I've disturbed you enough. Thank you very much though.”

 


*end of flashback*

 

“Of course as the true gentleman that I am, I still insisted in bringing her home safely then we exchanged numbers. We met up again when I invited her to some of our bible studies that only some of you are interested in. And that’s where Donghae met her. I just introduced her to Key, Seohyun and Minho since they were here age and she didn't know anyone back then.” Siwon said as he ended his narration of his first encounter with _______.

“Oh so that’s why Key brought her in” Leeteuk said as he understood how Key and ______ knew each other

“Yup and then Key introduced her to his other ’91 liner friends too and so now all of them are friends. End of story” Siwon coolly concluded as he stretched his arms up.



 

Hope you guys like the flashback chap ^_~

 

For comments, suggestions, random-serious talks...you can tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

chara_aia: Glad you'rel iking it so far ^_^

I know! We should be close friends with other 91er 'chingus' right?! haha

Siwon won't be involved in the love triangle ;) He'll just be the brothely oppa

ColaSmackles: aww...yay! I'm happy you're loving the start ^_^

Donghae can be y and cute at the same time. haha

Hope you like this update ;)

hopelessromantic: Thanks ^_^ Hope to keep you interested

SungGi: Happy you loved the start ^_^ Hope you like this update.

redshuz: There will be some love drama's. Oh and yes that's my wish..to be close with the 91ers haha ^_~

gabie_16: Yeah, I finally decided to pick up this story again and finish it since there are a lot of Hae lovers ^_^ aww...didn't know you saw this on Winglin before.

iseul416: I'm glad you're loving it ^_^ I wanna be friends with those people too. haha

eunhaecupcake: aww..yay! I've always thought of Siwon as the close brother 'oppa' type that you can talk to about anything. haha Hope you like this uodate ^_^

suju26kamz: Yes! Another Hae fanfic for Hae lovers ;) Glad you liked the start.

SHERYLN: Hi!!! ^_^ awww...yay! Happy you're loving it!

SooJung: Yeah unnie, I'm trying to add in more humor since the SJ guys are involved and we know how playful we can get. haha ^_^

kyuhaeyee: Yes another Hae story...finally! haha Yes trying to update as often as I can ^_^

fishandpenguin: Team Donghae! I'm glad you love the first chapter ^_^ Hope you like this update

eunhyukmylover: Team Donghae ftw!! I will try to add in more Eunhyuk moments too for you ;)

Alina1225: Yay, you're reading my new story! ^_^ awww...thank you. Hope you like this update.

kyuukihae: awww...I'm so glad to see people who knows this story! ^_^ Yeah, finally decided to finish it but gonna be editing and adding a lot more so hope you look forward to that ^_^

Me too, I feel like Siwon is the type of oppa that one can talk to about anything with.

celine_neji: Hey innie a.k.a Donghae's yeobo! haha Yeah I agree, I feel like writing and reading more will help me improve ^_^

I know, I kinda want Siwon to be my big bro or best friend too. Donghae just has that natural charm and aegyo that no one can deny. haha

Yeah, hopefully I don't get too stressed out and can maintain updating often but writing does make me relax so yay! haha

aww..thank you so much, I appreciate that ^_^ I just really am happy when you guys enjoy my stories.

 Good luck to us! ^_^