Super Love

Passport To Her Heart

Kim Jong Kook - Today More Than Yesterday or Gavin DeGraw - More Than Anyone or 4Men - Never Leave You


After finding out that they would be having twins, Yuna and Aiden decided not to rush with a big wedding just yet. Everyone wanted Yuna to just focus on being healthy since they only looked after her benefit. They didn’t want her to feel stressed and so instead of having a grand church wedding ceremony, they opted to have a civil wedding first to legally certify their relationship.

Even though it was simple, the Choi-Lee nuptial was still very much blissful and special. Everyone that was close to them surrounded them with their blessings, and cheered and celebrated with them.

The unity of the two was held in a reception hall so that they wouldn’t have to worry about moving from one place to another.

Yoonji not only played the role of a fashion stylist to her parents and brother but she, and with the help of her boyfriend, also became the coordinators of the event. They greeted the guests and led them to their respective tables, mingling with them from time to time. Yoonji and her boyfriend made sure that things would run and move smoothly from ceremony to reception.

 

“If only you agreed with my plan and complied with my requests before then we would still have young kids with us right now that would be running around like crazy.” Donghae whispered to his wife making her nudge him on the side.

The young newlywed couple stood up to get the attention of everyone in the room.

“We just want to take this time to thank all of you who have joined us today in celebrating. We are very much happy to be in the presence of our loved ones. We feed energy from your support and we hope that you can guide us. To my parents, I just want to say that I want to have a love…a marriage life like yours. If Yuna and I can have at least half of your greatness, then I would be more than happy.” Aiden raised his glass as he looked at his parents, grateful for them being his heroes.

“For my parents, I want to tell you both that I still am your angel…nothing’s going to change and I hope you don’t mind that I’ll still ask for your guidance and lean on you for support because of this big step. Appa, I’m grateful that you didn’t beat Aiden up. Thank you to both our parents for their undying love and being great examples to us. Cheers to everyone in this room.” Yuna smiled brightly and clank her glass with her hubby and everyone followed.

Aiden and Yuna then went to their parents and in-laws to give them a tight hug.

“I hope you realize that we’re going to love you no matter what.” _______ spoke for her and Donghae.

“We won’t ever love you any less.” Siwon added as he and Bianca showed how proud they are of the two.

“Oh and don’t make the same mistake that I did. Make sure to have everything ready with your camera when you welcome your babies.” Donghae brought up making the people who understand him laugh.

“Who would’ve thought that our baby would get married with Siwon oppa’s kid?” _______ laughed as she looked over at her now daughter-in-law eating and chatting happily with her son.

“Yeah it really is a surprise. I wonder how the other guys will take it if their children dated each other too.” Donghae wondered, he saw the others approaching them and then asked them about their opinion.

“I think it’s going to be cute.” ______ voiced out her opinion.

“I disagree! It’ll be a nightmare for me if I find out Kyuhyun’s son impregnated my daughter.” Sungmin shook his head, not wanting to imagine anything.

 “Yah hyung! There’s nothing wrong with my son.” Kyuhyun reacted like he was offended with Sungmin’s words.

“I’m not saying that there’s something wrong with him. I’m even glad he got more from your wife than get your crazy attitude. But Kyuhyun…seriously, I think I’ve had enough of seeing your face. We lived in the same dorm, shared the same room for years…I think I’m good with not sharing my family with you.” Sungmin joked making everyone laugh.

“You know I think my son is acting a bit suspiciously too. I feel like he has a girlfriend he’s hiding from us. I even saw a scarf at the backseat of his car and he doesn’t even have a scarf, nor does it look like it’s a guy’s type of scarf.” Eunhyuk shared with everyone what he has been thinking secretly about his son.

“Really? Wow. That’s so coincidental.” Leeteuk tilted his head as he tried to think back about a talk he heard between his wife, Sora and their daughter.

“Why?” A lot of the guys asked in-sync.

“My daughter’s favorite scarf is missing.” Leeteuk revealed making the guy’s widen their eyes as they realized the big possible connection.

Uh-oh

They were surely entertaining the idea that there must have been something going on between the children of the ‘EunTeuk’ pair that was once shipped by many fans.

“What was their radio program called again?” Heechul asked out of nowhere.

“SUKIRA.” Shindong answered.

“Super Junior Kiss The Radio.” Yesung reminded them what the acronym stood for.

“Super Junior kiss the radio? More like Super Junior kiss my daughter.” Heechul sniggered as he watched Leeteuk and Eunhyuk look for their respective children to investigate.

“That’s got me thinking…maybe I should keep an eye on my daughter.” Henry said before excusing himself to talk to his wife.

“I won’t worry too much about my daughter mingling with your sons in a different way since they’d be staying in China most of the time.” Hankyung said as if he hasn’t thought of the term ‘long-distance relationship’.

“Me too. I’ll keep my baby in Taiwan.” Zhoumi agreed with his hyung.

“Let’s just see if anyone will be brave enough to face me if they get my daughter pregnant too soon.” Kangin confidently said before sipping on his drink.

“I can see my son flirting with the girls here already.” Kibum laughed, not really finding the issue troublesome for now.

“Thank God mine are still too young to even think about dating.” Ryeowook is still relieved..for now.

 

“Baby, would you do me the honor of dancing with me?” Donghae asked as he slowly pulled his wife away from the crazy group who are now gossiping like ahjummas.

“I’d love to.” _______ smiled as she placed her hand on Donghae’s before the two made their way next to another couple dancing.

“Hey hyung, now you can relive your first dance as a married couple.” Henry said making Donghae and _______ laugh as they remembered that they couldn’t really share a dance in the airplane after their wedding ceremony.

“Except this time they have more space.” Ivy said and winked at ________.

The couple acknowledged the two and gave them more space so they can enjoy their slow dance more.

“Is there a special label or something for people who celebrate their 30th anniversary?” Donghae suddenly thought aloud making _______ look at him with curiosity.

“hmmm…I think it’s called ‘Pearl anniversary’ or something like that. Why?”

“Nothing, I was just thinking that we should celebrate it in a bit of a grand way, don’t you think? Oh wouldn’t it be amazing if we went diving for pearls for our anniversary.” Donghae sounded like a kid.

“You’re taking the symbol too literal oppa.” ______ laughed at Donghae’s silliness.

“Don’t underestimate me woman, you know the lengths I go to to impress you.” Donghae proudly said before twirling _______ around, like he was showing her off.

“I know, nothing will top the Lee Donghae who controlled the plane just to get me back.” _______ replied after she was spun and rested the side of her face on Donghae’s chest when she was close enough.

“Just for your love, I’ll do anything.” Donghae sincerely said as he brought his wife closer to his body to continue swaying their bodies.

“You don’t have to do anything anymore oppa. My heart is already yours since the moment we met. Now you just have to share the space with our kids and our grandkid. Oh god I sound so old…oh wait I am old already.” _______ sighed as the realization about being old hit her again.

“Haven’t you heard yeobeo, beauty and wisdom comes with age. But trust me, you still look as gorgeous as ever.” Donghae flattered his wife, when she pulled back to look at him, he immediately kissed her cheek.

“And you still look like a handsome prince…my handsome, kid-like lovely prince who swept me off my feet.” She answered back and then kissed Donghae softly on the lips.

“I think I did more than just sweep you off your feet…I swept you off land, right? I spread our love in the air.”

_______ agreed with Donghae’s statement before saying “Maybe our 45th anniversary will be more special.”

“Why?” Donghae asked curiously.

“The symbol is sapphire…your color.” _______ smiled at Donghae. Of course, that color, sapphire blue represented him and the rest of the guys the best.

“Oh really. That sounds like it will be our best year. Wait, I take that back, I don’t think that will be any more special.”

“Why not??” ______ asked bemused.

“Because every day with you is another day very well spent. It’s always a special, heart-racing and breathtaking time when I’m with you.” Donghae grinned even when _______ rolled her eyes at him.

“I should have seen this coming. Cheesy Donghae oppa, as always.”

“Only for my equally corny jagiya.” She slightly hit him on the chest, showing him that she cringed because of his words but deep inside she actually likes having those cheesy moments with him.

“Now it makes me wonder if you had spoken those kinds of pick-up lines when you were still Korea’s most eligible bachelor.” _______ raised her eyebrow at Donghae as if she wanted to interrogate him about his past.

“I don’t use petty words baby, maybe the closest time would be when I asked you when you had a boyfriend in Mandarin.”

“Oh my god! Yeah oppa, it took me a year after to learn and realize what that meant! You’re such a Casanova.” _______ hit Donghae again, this time on the arm making him laugh.

“Well…I’m more of an action kind of guy. I think I used one of my moves on you. Remember that Pepero game we had in our dorm? Our first kiss.” Donghae winked at _______ and showed her his teeth as if he was biting a pepero stick, inching closer and closer to ________.

“Sneaky you could’ve just asked me if you wanted me from the start.” _______ laughed before getting a peck on the lips from her one and only hubby. She blushed as she remembered that incident. She was still so shy and naïve that time.

“Well it would have been nice to have had your love from the start…but then we wouldn’t be having this talk. It makes a nicer and more interesting story, don’t you think?”

“What’s important to me is that you’re the guy in my fairytale love story, from start to finish.”

“And there’s my wifey’s corny side, my woman who I’ll spend forever with.” Donghae caressed her cheek softly and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

 

After all these years, their kisses still have that spark. Their love and relationship, still hold that promise of forever…and that won’t ever change.

Thing weren’t easy but then again, they’ve had bigger blessings compared to the problems.

They were each other’s airbags and life vests when one needed to be saved or comforted.

They were like each other’s seat belts when they experienced all that turbulence in the past but in hindsight, everything’s so worth it.

They love and appreciate each other more than day that passed.

At the end of the day, they’ll always hear the words that will forever give them assurance and sweet dreams…saranghae.



♥ BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO PATIENTLY WAITED FOR MY UPDATES AND READ MY STORY! ♥ ♥ LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!♥ 

You have no idea how much happiness you give me. I just wish you loved and enjoyed this story as much as I did. 

 

Please check out my new blog post re: new story!

I'm just one tweet away so feel free to talk to me

~Comment Replies~ You guys really made me smile and even make my day a whole lot better with all your lovely comments. 

jaeeun: I actually wanted to put some of my reader's names as the wives / kids but then I decided not to be too detailed.haha

awww...thank you! Two thumbs up for you + your lovely comments too ^_^

JaeSunHae_cy:  Haha I think so too ^_~ Lucky for his wife and kids :)

kyuhaeyee: Me too! I want a dreamy guy like him!haha ;)

Joonie_wannabe: YAY! Glad you enjoyed the update ^_^

Yay for Siwon showing his soft and sweet side and accepted Aiden ;)

SHERLYN: YAY for Aiden being a great guy like his appa!

I agree! ;)

isfarinanchovy: So true! Aiden is a great catch, a keeper like his dad :)

stephyjung: It's okay, I understand :)

 

Haha yeah, their lives have been eventful ;)

rockmochi: YAY for happy endings! ^_^

Samona: haha. Too cute to ignore :)

Of course, I can't not let them have a happy ending.

ColaSmackles: Haha Siwon's way of thinking ;)

 

I'm sure we'll find our Mr. Right at the right time :)

Well this chapter gives a bit of insight on how the SJ kids are...hope it's okay that it isn't too detailed.

 

It's expected from parents to do that, but when we're old enough we'll understand their point of view.

 

Sorry, I won't be able to help :| I haven't actually started watching Skip Beat *_* Maybe you can try on youtube? Or on this site http://www.kshownow.net/

 

I'll add a chapter here if I do get another idea to extend :)

Hope you enjoy my lovely dongsaeng ^_^

capismine: Hope you like this update :)

superhyukkie: Siwon is forever getting power from the guy above ;)

YAY for Aiden being such a great guy like his appa :)

I hinted here on who might be dating who so hope you like that.

Alina1225: Yes, Siwon would forever have the bible to hold people against or hit whoever hurts his fam.haha

Yay for Aiden having the confidence to confront his in-law ;)

Lilmisschique: haha I loved your comment ;) So true in this story.lol

kashigal: Yay for the longtime friends / in-laws being happy for their children :)

 

Good job Aiden!

 

YAY! Happy I was able to make you smile^_^

anj_yesung: YAY for the Choi's and Lee's being happy in-laws ;)

Here's a glimpse of how the other SuJu oppas are :)

Hope you enjoy ^_^

cupidzangel: Yup ;) That's a whole new, happy life for them ^_^

citedFriedRice: Haha understandable ;)

rashiwon: awww...so happy you liked that line ^_~

suju26kamz: Yup! YAY for their happy and love-filled life ;)

Aiden is really a carbon copy of his appa :)