Surprise

Passport To Her Heart

 

 

 

Clazziquai - Tell Yourself



 

“Hello?” Siwon answered a bit hesitantly since an unknown number flashed on his screen when it rang.
”Oppa! _______ here, I hope you haven’t forgotten about me yet.” The girl on the other line responded a bit cheerfully.
“_______? Oh _______, how are you? Are you okay?” Siwon got confused at first, not recalling who the younger girl was but then he remembered her after a few seconds.

“I’m okay but...I think I should be the one asking you that question. I just heard about your 4th album…and that it's only with the 10 members. How are you doing?” She cautiously asked.

“Oh, about that. Well…” Siwon continued after letting out a sigh “Honestly, we're just trying to fill the void but it's still really hard.” Siwon answered truthfully.

“Sorry to hear that oppa, I just wish you all the best and just stay strong, okay?” _______ tried to comfort him although she knew her words could only do so much.

“Thanks _______. That's really thoughtful of you. And I’ve got to say, your Korean has improved a lot.” Siwon complimented her. The first time she met him, she couldn’t even speak in straight Korean.

_______ laughed before replying “Thank you oppa. I’ve been working on it.”

“So do you want to talk to the others?” Siwon asked her as he looked around the room.

“No no no I'm shy. I'm not close to them. What are you doing?” She replied in a rush before Siwon could even have a chance to pass on the phone
Siwon laughed at the panic he sensed from ________. “We're just on a break from recording a show.”
“Oh well I won't keep you any longer. I just wanted to wish you good luck. Fighting!”
“Okay bye _______. Thank you. God bless you dongsaeng.”

 

 

-One month after-
 

The guys of Super Junior were resting inside KBS’ dressing room after just performing for their comeback stage.
“Hyungs?” Key called out to them as he peeked through the door of the waiting room after he knocked on it a few times.
“Oh Key you’re here” Leeteuk said with a smile as he got up to greet Key.
“Of course I just wanted to congratulate you guys with your comeback” Key respected his sunbaes and he was just as excited as any ELF out there when he was watching them.
“Thanks Key” Donghae told him as he motioned for Key to walk closer.
“Ya, where are your other members?” Heechul asked as he fiddled with his phone.
“Ah they’re busy with their respective schedules but they do send their regards.” Key explained and of course the guys understood.
“And you're the only one free?” Shindong jokingly said when he was trying to say that Key was the only one without a busy schedule.

“By the way, I brought a friend over. She's waiting outside and I’m wondering if I can bring her in?” Key suddenly changed the topic since he didn’t want his visitor waiting too long outside.

“What friend? Girlfriend?! You’re brining her out in the public?' Ryeowook asked excitedly.
“No no, ugh…just wait hyungs. Can I let her in already?” Key asked one more time.
“Yeah” The guys answered in unison.
“She brought food for you guys by the way.” Key added before walking towards the door
“Food? I like her already.” Shindong said and high-fived Eunhyuk.
“What's wrong with you? Making a girl wait outside.” Kyuhyun shook his head before returning his gaze on his laptop.

 

After a while Key came back with a basket in hand and a smile on his face.
A girl wearing casual clothes trailed behind him. She was obviously trying to hide her face with the aviator shades that she was wearing but of course that didn’t hide that smile that she had on her face.
“Hyungs I'm back…with food” Key said trying to get the guys attention again.
“Oh hello” Leeteuk said as he bowed to formally greet Key’s friend. 

‘Hmmm…why does she look so mysterious? Is she trying on my concept?’ Heechul thought as he eyed the girl from head to toe.
'She looks familiar. *chuckles* No way...Wait! It can't be' Siwon thought hard as the girl Key brought in awfully looked familiar to him. After his realization he tapped Donghae on the shoulder. But before Siwon could whisper to Donghae what he had in mind, the girl removed her shades and finally revealed her beautiful eyes to the guys
“Oh oppa anyeong!” The girl was directly facing Siwon as she greeted him

“_______! Is that you?!' Siwon asked obviously shocked.
“SURPRISE!” Both Key and _________ shouted at the same time.

“Ya!! How can you be here?” Donghae’s eyes were wide open since he couldn’t believe who was standing in front of them.
“Well I just flew back to surprise you guys and to congratulate you on your comeback” _______ answered the two guys who were obviously filled with questions.

Key and ________ then got party poppers from inside the basket and pulled the thread back. The confetti exploded and the two shouted “Chukahamnida!!”

“awww…' Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Shindong said in unison although they don't know who the girl is.

Leeteuk finally nudged Siwon on the side, signaling him to let them know what was happening.
“Everyone this is ________, we met in church months ago and a couple of times in bible sessions, from then on she became a close dongsaeng of mine. Donghae has met her before too.” Siwon finally informed everyone.
_______ bowed and formally introduced herself.
The guys all introduced themselves too...well almost everyone since Eunhyuk, Yesung & Shindong already rummaged through the basket filled with food.
“How did you get here?” Siwon curiously asked.
“Well I took an airplane…”_______ couldn’t help but joke at first. “Well I’ve given myself a vacation since it’s been stressful back home. I contacted Key to ask about you guys, he said he was gonna visit so I tagged along to surprise and give you all my support.”

“Wow. Just for us? Awww…that’s so sweet of you _______. How long are you staying though?” Donghae was moved by ________’s sweetness. The last time she was here, he didn’t get to talk to her a lot but now he was hoping that would change.
“I’m not sure yet but maybe for about 2 months? _______ replied with an uncertain tone.
“_______, Nicole just called. She said that she’s already at the cafe with Jinwoo. Minho and Seohyun are on their way there as well/” Key interrupted the mini-reunion that ________ was having with her oppas.
“Oh okay. Oppa I planned to meet up with them while they’re free so I guess I'll be going now.”
“Awww…leaving so soon? Don’t go yet” Donghae said cutely and pouted hoping that _______ would change her mind but that just earned him a hit on the head from Heechul for acting too cute.
“Well when can we meet up again?” Siwon asked _______ since he was eager to catch up with her.
“Whenever you're not busy” _______ replied with a smile.

They exchanged numbers since _______ got a new Korean phone to keep her company for the duration of her stay.
“Have fun. Be safe you guys.” Siwon reminded as _______ and Key bid farewell to them.
“Yes appa.” _______ teased Siwon for his dad-like attitude. “Goodbye and hwaiting!” _______ told the rest of the guys before bowing for the last time.

 

All eyes and attention were focused on Siwon and Donghae once ________ and Key were out of the room. They were obviously curious and waiting for an explanation from the two.

“You never told us about her.” Yesung directed his statement to Siwon since he seemed closer to _______.
“Well there was nothing to say, I mean you guys never met her except for Donghae” Siwon answered coolly as he sat back on the chair facing the make up table.

“So did you go out with her? Is she a fan? A trainee?” Sungmin asked a bit eagerly since this seemed kind of a big thing.
“Me dating _______?!” Siwon said with a laugh in the end “She's more like a younger sister to me.”

“Since we have nothing better to do now but wait, mind telling us your story?” Eunhyuk asked like a little kid who wanted to hear a bed time story.

“Well…let’s see. She was visiting Korea for a couple of months last year…”



 

The flashback chapter will be up soon ^_~

Hope you guys like it ^_^

Oh gosh I had to edit a lot of things. Eehhh cringed when I reread how I wrote in the beginning. How did anyone put up with me? haha I know I still have some flaws in my writing style and grammatical errors that I overlook.

But I'd like to think I've improved but of course still learning.

 

Tell me if you're one of the people who read this in Winglin first / before ;) Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom