Tug of war for a spot near her heart

Passport To Her Heart

2PM - Don't You Know


“Ooohh…is my dongsaeng writing a new song?” Yesung teasingly asked Henry as he snuck up behind him.

Henry quickly folded the paper he was holding and placed it in his back pocket.

“You’ve been inspired recently, huh. Tell me what…or better yet, tell me who’s motivating you?” Sungmin sat next to Henry and made a heart shape, hinting that they know he has a crush or that he may be in love.

Henry just shrugged his shoulders and stood up from the couch, avoiding any more questions from his hyungs.

Henry entered Donghae’s room to chat up with him since he is one of the hopeless-romantic guys in his group, maybe he could enlighten his situation.

“Hyuuuung…” Henry called out to him like a little kid, inserting some aegyo.

“Oh Henry-ah, what’s up?” Donghae asked him as soon as he took off the headset from his head.

“Nothing. I was just thinking outside until Yesung hyung and Sungmin hyung started acting immature in front of me.”

Donghae laughed at Henry’s complain before asking him “So what were you thinking about?”

Just before Henry could start with his story, Shindong knocked on Donghae’s door.

“Hey guys, do you want to go out shopping? My friend just opened a shop in Sinsadong and he’s inviting us to go there and look around before he officially opens the store tomorrow.” Shindong asked the guys out.

Donghae and Henry both nodded, showing their interest to go out.

 

Shindong introduced his friend to his group mates before letting them go around the store.

Zhoumi was looking at the jackets while Leeteuk looked around at the shoe section.

‘Unconsciously’ Donghae and Henry’s feet dragged them towards the women’s section. Different bags, hair accessories, jewelries, and a lot more were on display. They both looked at the stuff without knowing what they were really looking for. From afar, the two looked at the necklaces and bracelets that were hanging around at one side of the store’s wall. Although they were at opposite directions, Henry and Donghae spotted a particular necklace…a silver necklace that had a small cute passport, a heart, and camera pendant caught their eyes.

They walked absentmindedly towards the necklace, as if they were under a spell.

Henry and Donghae looked at each other weirdly when they both tried to get the necklace at the same time.

“Oh hyung…I saw this first.” Henry told Donghae as he continued to have a good grasp on the fancy jewelry.

“But I’m the hyung.” Donghae tugged on the necklace lightly, showing Henry he was determined to get the necklace.

“So you should give way to your dongsaeng, right?” Henry answered back.

“Shouldn’t it be the other way around?”

One of the girls organizing the rings nearby walked up to the two as she heard their small bickering.

“Sir, that’s the only necklace of its kind. Maybe one of you would like to look at the other necklaces.” The girl suggested nicely.

“No, this is perfect for the one I want to give it to.” Donghae told her.

“I feel strongly about this too.” Henry said as well.

“I’m sure your friend will like anything you’d give her.” The girl continued to help them compromise.

“She’s a special girl.” “She’s more than a friend.” Henry and Donghae both expressed at the same time.

The two guys looked at each other as they heard what the other one said.

“You have someone special??” They asked each other again in unison.

“Ya you two stop acting like girls and just pick something else.” Henry loosened his grip on the necklace the second that Leeteuk told them off. Donghae quickly took the chance and snatched the item away from his dongsaeng.

Henry’s eyes widened a bit from the surprise when he felt that chain of the necklace disappeared from his hands.

“Sorry. Hyung will just tread you to something better, okay?” Donghae has a pleased smile on his face. He wasn’t normally selfish, it was just this time he really wanted this specific item…a long with the girl he wants to give it to.

 

-On the ride home-

"Stop with the annoyed face. Just try to understand hyung's actions this once." Donghae told Henry since the guy was obviously not happy. He did feel a bit bad that they argued over a petty thing. Donghae then placed his hand on Henry's face and made him form a smile.

“So since you fought for that necklace, do I have the right to know who's the girl that you like?” Henry couldn’t help but ask Donghae.

“I just wanted to ask you the same thing.” Donghae replied and asked the question back.

But both guys kept silent and didn’t reveal who their special girl is, leaving the question unanswered.

 

The apartment was noisier than usual when the guys came back.

“What’s happening here?” Shindong asked as soon as he took his shoes off.

“Oh you guys are back. _______’s here and she’s teaching us some English phrases.” Ryeowook answered a bit hyperly.

_______ flashed a smile as she greeted the guys who just came back. Her smile could certainly melt Donghae and Henry’s heart in a second.

It was the first time that they saw ______ again after their individual spur of the moment kisses.

Donghae excused himself first and went to his room to keep the necklace in a safe place.

When he went back out in the living room he saw that Henry was now sitting next to _______. He was helping ________ out in thinking of more useful English phrases to teach the others.

________ laughed at the guys’ playfulness, it seemed like she was always in a variety show when she was with them.

“________, do you know Eunhyuk’s favorite hobby?” Leeteuk asked her.

“Hmm…No, I don’t think so.” _______ replied before looking at Eunhyuk.

“I collect cars. I do it every day.” Eunhyuk said in English, his cute Korean accent amusing everyone in the room.

“Oh wow. I think I just found my new best friend.” _______ jokingly said as she got up from her seat and walked towards Eunhyuk to sit next to him. “Eunhyukkie oppa! You know, I won’t ask for a lot…I won’t even ask you to buy me a car. I’ll only ask for a business class plane ticket for my flight back home.” _______ used her aegyo as she asked Eunhyuk for this favor.

“_______-ah is that all you want? Oppa can rent a whole plane so you can fly in style more.” Eunhyuk joked back which made everyone laugh hard enough for them to collapse on the floor.

Even though he was laughing, Donghae was deep in thought. He could feel that _______ was avoiding his gaze, she was giving everyone her attention except for him.

 

After a while _______ got up to go to the kitchen to make her oppas something to drink.

_______ was supposed to ask one of the guys to help her bring out the glasses once she’s done mixing the iced tea but Donghae followed her a minute after she left the living room.

“_______.” She stopped stirring when she heard his voice call her name.

“Oh oppa. Uhm…it’s okay I can do this on my own. I’ll just call you when I’m done and you can bring the tray out.” _______ informed him, her eyes not meeting his as she resumed making the drinks.

Donghae realized that what he was sensing earlier must have been right, but he still wanted to confirm that he wasn’t just overthinking things.

“_______ about the other day---” Donghae carefully chose his words just in case anyone would walk in.

“Ah oppa. Can you taste this?” _______ cut Donghae’s sentence off as she handed a glass filled with iced tea.

Donghae just got the glass from ________ and took a sip.

“Is it too sweet or do I need to add more?” _______ asked as if making Iced Tea was rocket science. But deep inside she knew she was just trying to stall for some time.

“It’s good already.” Donghae answered back.

_______ faintly smiled at him before putting her focus back on the drinks.

“I know it might be a bit awkward to talk about but can we--” and yet again Donghae was unable to finish what he wanted to say.

“I’m sure they’re all thirsty. Let’s bring these out now.” _______ said and carried the tray from the counter.

Donghae could only sigh before he got the slightly heavy tray from _______.

‘I’m right. She is acting different.’

 

Is that one kiss worth it for the current change in their friendship?

 



 

Curious why our girl isn't awkward with Henry but she is with Donghae?

Do you guys want to see her get kissed by another guy in front of the two just to see their reaction? haha don't worry he won't add to the love triangle...cause that would make in to a love..square? lol

 

Comment below or tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

I can see a lot that are on Team Fishy. Are there a lot rooting for Team Mochi-Henry too? haha ^_~

 

~Comment Replies~ Hope everyone is having a lovely, relaxing weekend  ^_^

celine_neji: if only...*dreamy sigh* :)

eunhaecupcake: awww...loyal on Team Fishy ;)

kyuhaeyee: Haha Eunhyuk definitely got in the way. ^_^

aww...thank you. love you guys and I hope you continue to love this story ;)

imaginedreamlove : awww...thank you!! ^_^ I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Kiss all night long, yes? haha ^_~

suju26kamz: Go Team Fishy! haha

Yay for staring at the gif's ;) I wanna hug all the oppa's!

Eunhyuk is fighting for Donghae. lol Team EunHae? haha

AlwaysAnElf: Thanks ^_^ I'm happy you're liking everyone & everything here ;)

angel_min: Now it's just more than a smack on the lips.hihihi ^_~

lol no kissing for a while ;)

AngelHae: Happy you loved the gifs ^_~

You're really showing all your love for Donghae. haha She's definitely very lucky to have kissed both guys <3

aww...you're too sweet! Thank you ^_^ *hug*

jaeeun: Good thing Donghae is gentle and a good guy or else he would've beaten Eunhyuk up for ruining his moment. haha

SHERYLN: Envy her!!! haha

Eunhyuk really stole the spotlight in the last update. lol

Henry should make his move again ;)

Oh I see..haha so you're on both sides? ^_~

eunhyukmylover: She's really lucky! It's normal to get jealous and envious. haha

hmmm...maybe, maybe not? ;)

Eunhyuk just knows when to ruin a moment. haha

ILY<3 muah :x

glinkkiehyukkie: stare+drool+melt ^_~

ColaSmackles: awww...you're so cute spazzing in school!! ^_^

YAY! I'm so happy you got kilig!!!

yunhosyeobo: That is heaven! haha even just a hug *dreamy sigh*

EunHae is stronger now than Hae and our girl. LOL

Haha you're too hyper? ;)

Likewise ^_^ Hope you're not stressed out with anything.

gabie_16: We'd melt & faint! haha

To complete your sentence...that would be so like heaven! haha ^_~

hmmm...fine :p I have another bias anyway. haha Donghae is just too adorbs that he's messing with my number one spot.

Alina1225: She's too blessed! lol ^_^

Complicated love triangle

So happy you loved the last update :)

sujugirl911: Should we add more kisses? ;)

Samona: growing love triangle .

Yup things are defintely going to get crazier and more complicated ;)

YAY Team Henry!!