Too late? Is it really a goodbye?

Passport To Her Heart

Brown Eyed Girls - Cleansing Cream


“You sure you’re ready to talk to him?” Siwon asked _______ as the two were inside his car, driving their way back to his dorm. Siwon picked ______ up from her apartment after getting her call and hearing her plan.

“Yeah…I think so. I mean, what’s the worst that can happen, right? Whatever we have has already reached rock bottom.” _______ answered back as she got her phone from inside her bag after hearing her ringtone, alerting her of a new message.

 

‘I’m already at the lobby. Are you near?’ – Ivy

 

“Oppa, Ivy messaged me already. She’s at your building already.” _______ conveyed the message to Siwon.

“Okay, you can tell her that we’re near. We’ll be there in just a few minutes.” Siwon replied and started driving faster, good thing the traffic wasn’t bad.

 

”Ivy? Henry?” _______ called out to the two as she saw them talking in the lobby.

“Hey, we were just talking about you.” Henry told _______. The four of them then went inside the elevator to go to the floor where the group lives.

“It’s cute that you’re smiling like that.” _______ quietly told Henry as the two walked behind Siwon and Ivy after getting off the lift.

“What do you mean? Like what?” Henry asked with a playful smile on his face.

“Like you have a crush on someone…and I think I know who.” ________ teased Henry making his ears redden a bit.

Henry just shook his head and tried to deny _______’s hunch. Although he, himself couldn’t fully say if _______ is wrong or not. He can’t easily move on from ________ soon after meeting Ivy, right? But why does it feel that that short conversation he had with Ivy minutes ago connected them in more ways than one.

Henry and Ivy only talked about the troubled ‘couple’ just for a brief moment before trying to get to know each other since it was only the first time they met. It felt so comfortable for the two.

“She’s really nice. I think you two would click together. You should go after her.” ________ urged Henry, showing her support for the two. Henry only replied with a light laugh.

 

“_______?!” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened as he saw Donghae’s ex-girlfriend walk in to their dorm with the others.

“Hi oppa.” _______ smiled a bit as she greeted Eunhyuk and the rest who were in the common room.

She was told that Donghae is inside his room. Maybe it will be for the best if she confronts Donghae privately instead of being in front of everyone.

She bravely went on her own towards Donghae’s bedroom. After taking a deep breath, ________ knocked on the door and held the knob as she opened it seconds after.

She found Donghae sitting on his desk chair, across his computer with his headset on.

‘Okay, how will I go about this?’ ________ asked herself realizing that Donghae won’t be able to hear or see her because he had his back her.

‘You already made it this far, just tap him on the shoulder or take his headphones off.’ ________ talked to herself as she carefully went closer and closer behind Donghae.

‘Even his backside looks so handsome.’ She thought, temporarily forgetting her main purpose. Who could blame her for fangirling for a few seconds though?

Just when _______ was about to tap Donghae on the shoulder, his hand reached back and got hold of hers, making her gasp.

Unknown to her that Donghae actually saw her from the first second she walked in through the small mirror that he had near him.

“Why are you here?” Donghae asked right away after turning around to face _______.

“I…I came here to tell you what my heart truly feels.” ________ started to say. Donghae didn’t move from his place but his face expression looked like he was ready to listen to her.

“For the past year, I just followed my brain, that what I thought I was doing would be what’s best and what’s right for you and I. But recently, every time you came to me I just have that initial reaction of wanting to wrap my arms around you, to love you all over again and to be together with you…but I keep holding myself back because I thought it wouldn’t be logical for us to be together because of lots of reasons. But then I realized that nothing would be right if I didn’t at least try to get back with you, if I don’t admit to my true feelings.” She confessed everything and in the end she had that hopeful look in her face.

“I thought about what you said…you’ll leave and I’ll live in another country, no sense in being in a long distance relationship together, right? So why are you here? Why now?” Donghae asked, _______ definitely felt the seriousness and coldness in the tone of his voice.

“Donghae…please think about it. You don’t know how I feel. It was hard for me to push you away and reject both of what we wanted. If you were in my position—“

“Don’t say that!” Donghae cut _______ off as he pushed his chair back and stood up. “We were both experiencing the same thing, more or less the same pain, the difference is that you wouldn’t listen to all my proposed solutions, you just wanted to give up, get eaten up by the fear. You couldn’t hold on to me, you didn’t believe that our love could have been so much.” Donghae paused and cleared his throat as tears started to well up in his eyes. “Looking at you and realizing you don't love me as much as you claim to pains me.”

“I know that…I’m sorry. But I’m here now. I do love you, so much that it hurts and tears me up. Please…let me make it up to you. I made a mistake, when you said you wanted to be with me, I ran away, but the truth is, I want all the same things you want…and I want them with you.” _______ couldn’t defend herself and just accepted everything because Donghae is right. She didn’t try to stop the tears that started to fall down from her eyes.

“I longed to hear those words from you, but how would I know that you won’t just give up again in the middle of it all? How can I be sure thatyou’ll continue to fight for us if you ran away from the start? I wanted us to work from the start, to overcome everything together…together _______. I can’t have you pulling and pushing from this relationship.” Donghae let out all his pent-up frustrations.

________ kept quiet as she absorbed Donghae’s words. Donghae was again disappointed that it would take ________ time to answer him…it only meant that she still had her reservations.

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe we’re not ready for this.” Donghae concluded and walked past her. He was close to opening the door when _______ spoke.

“I think I’ll leave earlier than my initial departure date. Maybe that will help us both.” She announced out of the blue.

“Have a safe flight then.”

Is this goodbye?

 

As soon as Donghae was out of the room, _______ broke down in tears and started to have a hard time breathing. She couldn’t blame him for being tired or having a change of heart.

Was she really too late?

                                                                                           

Ivy and Henry were enjoying their conversation when they saw Donghae go out of the room. Donghae wiped his tears away and Siwon followed him when he went outside of the dorm.

“Oh dear…” Ivy immediately went to where ________ is and hugged her.

 


 CHRISTMAS UPDATE!  ^_^

 

 

I hope you all are having a happy holiday...if you don't celebrate Christmas (cause of religion or other reason), well I wish you all had / are having a good day :)

I was actually thinking if I'd put this chapter up today because it's Christmas and we should all be happy, right? haha but this is the opposite of that, but still we get to see a cute-happy moment with Henry so I hope that will make you smile ;)

Hope you enjoy my little ‘Christmas gift’

 

Also, I want to take this chance to thank you all for making me so happy with the feedback, love and support! I really really appreciate it! Love you all!

Merry Christmas! I wish I could have a ‘K’hristmas party with you all! ^_^

I’m only just a wall post away, plus you can always reach and talk to me on Twitter (personal: nisrandom / fangirling: nlikeskpop). Oh I’m on Kakao Talk too if you guys have ;)

 

~Comment Replies~

kyuhyunforever: Here's Donghae! ;)

Hope you enjoy

Massi_Su-Ju: awww...I'm not sure if this chapter would also make you cry *_* *ready to hug & give you tissue*

I'm so happy that you're loving this story! Thank you ^_^

suju26kamz: Team Ivy! lol ;)

Now Donghae is being stubborn :| When will they be happy together?

ColaSmackles: Although she followed Ivy's advice now, is it too late na? Siya kasi eh, hard-to-get.haha

Now it's Donghae's turn to be stubborn and 'follow' what she wanted from the start.

 

aww...that's sweet. Now you made me miss a guy best friend.haha

 

Love ya ;) Talk to me on Twitter when you see me on ^_~ No, ano ka ba...I'm not that great. Hope you have a happy holiday :D

citedFriedRice: Go Team Ivy! haha

awww..yay! I'm so so happy you feel that way! ^_^ You guys are jjang!

Alina1225: Yay for Ivy! ;) She did follow Ivy's words but...here's the outcome :(

Did he really give up already? :|

 

Hope you love this update too ^_~

leeteukbaby: She finally admitted her true feelings to Hae now but this is what happens :( 

parkjiyeon: Here's your update! ;)

Sorry if I make you feel crazy cause of the drama.haha Promise it will be worth it :)

rukinamoto_26: Was Ivy's help too late? You're right, Donghae's too heartbroken now 3

 

eh kasi the idol on your page made me think tuloy.haha

awww...that's sweet! Stay strong! ^_^

superhyukkie: One of my favorite songs from them! *_*

She finally opened her heart but Donghae's closing his already T_T

anj_yesung: It looks like Henry won't be too sad starting from now on, right? ;)

Haha yes we're here for Hae!  Group hug!! LOL

kyuhaeyee: She is really nice, right?:)

Donghae is still heartbroken. At least now it looks like Henry's heart is starting to get repaired ;) Hope you enjoy this update

stephyjung: What's your reaction now that Donghae pushed her away? This time the tables have turned :| LOL crazy thick encyclopedias.

cassie10: That sounds like the perfect plan, right?

SHERYLN: Well she did follow Ivy's advice this time but Donghae's the one that's not going with it.

A happier Henry is here again ^_~ I wonder how Ryeowook's food taste like? Yeah I'm used to his cute & soulful voice. Oh I also want to try Hankyung's beijing fried rice *_*

rashiwon: That's sounds like the best plan *_*

JaeSunHae_cy: Yup, she did get Ivy's help and followed her advice but unfortunately you're right, Donghae is the one pushing her away now :(

redshuz: Ivy's plan worked and she was able to convince her to follow her heart. But then Donghae :(

Yay for cute Donghae moments though :) I miss writing those.

Here's Siwon helping out a bit ;)

gabie_16: Correct! You got it right :(

cupidzangel: A future with Donghae sounds like a perfect plan , right? :)

But now...the tables have turned :(

True it's people who are involved also make it more complicated. In this case, I'm the one making things complicated.lol Oh the drama.

SooJung: Thanks :) I'm happy that it did. One of my favorite songs from 2pm :)

Samona: True 3

Well she finally made her move after following Ivy's advice but Donghae is the one not making things easy this time around.

celine_neji: Haha yeah, Ivy looks too bubbly in SkipBeat.

Ivy was able to help out our protagonist sort her feelings out but then here's Hae who looks like he has had enough :(

I know! I miss writing sweet, happy Hae moments.

JaiDen_1586: After reading this chapter, do you think that it's too late already? :(

Haha you sound like you're really confessing your love for Hae ;)

Hope you like this update :)