2 kisses in one night

Passport To Her Heart

IU  - Good Day


Siwon, Donghae, Heechul and Ryeowook went to the studio to meet up with _______ and Henry. None of the guys noticed any sort of tension or change with the two so they didn’t suspect anything.

“Aish. Now my hair is all wet. Stupid rain.” Heechul muttered as he ruffled his hair.

The guys invited ______ to go back to their dorm to hang out for a bit.

“Oh I can’t go yet. Zhoumi hyung is coming here in a while and we have to finish some demo songs for the future Super Junior M album.” Henry informed everyone.

Not wanting to leave Henry alone, the guys just talked in the studio first and waited for Zhoumi to arrive.

Minutes later Zhoumi finally walked in the studio and the members finally went back to their dorm.

 

“I just got a call from Leeteuk hyung. We forgot about our appearance in Star Golden Bell!” A frantic Ryeowook informed the guys.

“Oh no! What time does it start again?” Siwon asked as he checked his wristwatch.

“We have to rush there now because the shoot is going to start in 30 minutes.” Ryeowook answered back.

“Oh well we just have to ask our driver to drive really fast then. We’re all ready anyway since we still have our make up on so we can make it on time” Heechul wasn’t worried at all.

“______, I’m sorry I forgot.” Siwon apologized to _______ as the others rushed to change their clothes.
“It’s okay oppa. I’ll just go back to my place.” _______ replied with a smile, of cousre she understood that these kinds of situation can’t be helped.
“What? No it’s okay. Just stay here with Donghae and I. We can still hang out with just the three of us, right?” Eunhyuk suggested since he and Donghae had their schedules free.
“Yeah, we’re not that boring...are we?” Donghae asked _______, showing a small pout in the end.
_______ chuckled at the two, her oppas can really do aegyo a whole lot better than her.

“Of course I’ll stay with you guys.”  
“Okay well I’ll just leave you under the care of EunHae. We’ll just get together next time, okay?” Siwon told ______ right before he closed the door to the dorm.

 

The three fed themselves leftover food as soon as the others left.

 _______ couldn’t contain herself as Eunhyuk just kept spitting out jokes after jokes, obviously testing his variety skills on _______ to see if he would get the response he would want to get from the audience.

“Oppa, if you do those jokes and imitations on air I’m sure you’re going to make people grasp for air.”

“Really? Am I really funny?” Eunhyuk asked her if she was sincere.

_______ nodded and raised two thumbs up making Eunhyuk feel proud of himself.

“Yeah Eunhyuk, how can you ask that? Of course she finds your face funnier than your jokes.” Donghae .

 

After a couple more minutes Eunhyuk left the two so he could take a shower before going to his radio program.

 _______ and Donghae then went inside Donghae’s room so she could look at the photo albums that Donghae and Leeteuk kept in their room.

Again, _______ found a reason to laugh her heart out. She couldn’t stop giggling as she saw the photos of the guys when they were still trainees and as well as photos during their group’s early debut days.

Their baby face and light colored long hair made  ________’s day. It was the first time that she saw those looks and old photos of the guys and she just couldn’t get over it.

“My gosh oppa...so…so...funny” ______ said while trying to catch her breath, she was still laughing uncontrollably, so not ladylike but she didn’t care.
“Aish stop looking already. Why did I even show this to you.” Doghae embarrassingly said as he tried to grab the photo album from ________. She obviously didn’t want to give it back to him and he struggled to get it from her. 
They kept on having a push and pull game until Donghae tripped back unto his bed. He still was holding on to _______’s hand thus pulling her with him, making her fall on top of him.

The laughter stopped and instead an awkward silence filled the room when both of them realized that they were too close to each other now.
Donghae’s gaze pierced through hers before looking down at her lips which was just inches away from him.

Donghae knew that their lips touched during the pepero stick game, even if it was for selfish reasons, he wanted to touch her lips with his even if it only lasted for a few seconds. And ever since that night he couldn’t stop thinking about _______.
_______ cleared as she looked away from Donghae’s eyes. She could feel her face warming up and she didn’t want Donghae to see her blushing face that he was causing.

She tried to get up but Donghae quickly wrapped his hands around her waist, physically expressing that he did not want to let her go.

_______ looked back at Donghae, her eyes obviously questioning his actions.
Donghae didn’t waste any more time or opportunity. He quickly lifted his head and kissed _______.

_______ froze in place, clearly surprised with Donghae’s impulsive action. Donghae then placed one of his hands on ______’s nape, gently pulling her closer to him.

_______’s eyes fluttered close and she finally gave in to the kiss. A voice in her head was saying that what she was doing is wrong and that she should stop…but for this rare moment she ignored that.

She kissed Donghae back wanting to not regret anything. _______’s hair fell to one side as if it was a curtain hiding both of them.

Their hearts were beating the same rhythm.

However, their moment got cut short. A knock on the door startled the two lovebirds.

_______ quickly got off Donghae and stood back up on her feet, trying as hard as she can to look calm and normal.

“Donghae-ah, I’m coming in to borrowing your deodorant.” Eunhyuk called out to his group mate before opening the door. 
“Oh ______. It was so quiet that I forgot that you were still here.” Eunhyuk said as he saw _______ pretending to be busy with her phone. Eunhyuk then shifted his gaze to Donghae who was sitting on the bed and giving him an evil glare.

“Come to think of it, why was it so quiet?” Eunhyuk asked suspiciously as he raised one of his eyebrows.

“Oh...uhm...I was just…yeah here looking at your old photos.” _______ stuttered as she tried to explain herself, she then got the photo album from the bed and showed it to Eunhyuk.
“Riiiiight…” Eunhyuk said with an obviously unconvinced tone.
“Oh look at the time. I think I should be going now.” _______ excused herself as she quickly got her bag and bowed to both of the guys.

“We can drop you off.” Donghae offered but _______ quickly rejected the offer.

“It’s okay. I have to pass by the market to buy some grocery anyway. Bye oppas.” ______ moved in a hurry.

As soon as ________ was out of the dorm Eunhyuk eyed Donghae weirdly again.

“So…anything you want to share?” Eunhyuk asked with a very much interested tone and look.

"Aish next time just keep a box of deodorant!" Donghae muttered under his breath before pushing Eunhyuk's body away and then throwing a pillow at him.

 

_______ got home half an hour later. She removed her sandals and quickly examined her foot. She noticed that it wasn’t swelling and it didn’t hurt as much.

She placed her plastic bags on the counter and didn’t bother to fix them now. There are a lot more things in her life that she should be fixing.

As ______ lay down in her bed, she couldn’t help but remember how Donghae’s lips brushed against her lips. She gently placed her fingers on her lips and found herself smiling but that smile soon faded when a few realizations hit her.

‘I asked Henry to forget the kiss ever happened. But this one with Donghae…do I tell him to do the same?’ _______ buried her head under the pillow and sighed.

She is only having a temporary vacation in Seoul yet she’s making choices that might affect her permanently.

 

How about the feelings of the three involved in this growing love triangle? Should they keep their feelings temporary too? 


Starting to get busy with school -_- 

 

Comment below or tweet me: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~

sheshu: Here's Donghae making his move as well ;) Thanks. Glad you like it ^_^

ColaSmackles: I didn't see you comment the last time :/ Did I miss it? :|

Yeah and now she gets to kiss Donghae too!! waah ^_~

eunhyukmylover:  Henry is a go-getter. haha ;)

Me too, Henry can transform from being cute to y in a minute!

Haha the chocolate abs! ^_~

aww...you guys are the best!! Love ya <3 Hope you enjoy this Donghae chapter

kyuyul: YAY!! ^_^ Happy that the GIF's are making you guys feel the story more. haha

Yeah I dance and sing loud when I'm alone too ;)

She is very lucky ;) Hope you like this update

glinkkiehyukkie: Here's Donghae's moment ;) Now they're tied or is it Donghae 2, Henry 1? 

yunhosyeobo: Haha you're the one injured so people shouldn't scold you. It's been such a long time since I last had a sprain.

Me too! I'd be in a daze! haha

SHERYLN: Hiiii!!!! It's okay ^_~ 

Henry needs to get more motivated ;)

Okay, I will continue to put more gif's just as long as I find it fitting for the scenes :)

Hmmm...maybe in the future? ^_~ OOhh Siwon's your fav. I thought it was Donghae? haha

suju26kamz: LOL a lot got distracted with that gif ;)

I hope Team Fishy will be happy with this short but 'eventful' update. haha

Glad you love it ^_~ Will find more fitting gif's to make you guys hapy

angel_min: YAY!! Hi new reader!! ^_^

aww..I'm so happy you're liking the story.

Well Donghae didn't confess yet but he did make a move ;)

Hope you like this update.

kyuhaeyee: Henry will confess in the future? hihi you have to stay to find out ;)

Hope you like this update

dharhysse_aNne: He will definitely kill Henry & Donghae. haha ;)

celine_neji: Donghae made his move! haha They will surely kill our girl with their charms.  ^_^

Hope you like this Hae filled update ;)

Samona: YAY! Hi new reader!! ^_^

Go Team Henry ;)

imaginedreamlove: Haha I'm happy a lot of you guys got distracted by Eunhyuk's chocolate abs ;)

Well Donghae made his move on the same night as well. haha

gabie_16: Did Donghae kill you with this update? haha yeah it is a difficult choice to make ;)

AngelHae: Yeah Henry is tooo cute and adorable to hate...well all of them are ;)

Hope you get kilig now cause Donghae's here ^_~

Siwon would probably ship Henry back to Taiwan then he'll send Donghae back to his hometown. haha

She might get jealous towards the end na ;)

awww...thank you so much for reading! I appreciate the lovely compliment! I'm so happy my stories can make you smile ^_^

Alina1225: Me too! I'd melt on the spot. haha ^_~

Happy you're loving the gifs ;)

sujugirl911: Haha same here ;)

eunhaecupcake: Even I'm confused with which team I am rooting for.

dorepamsy: I'm happy you loved the gif's ^_^ I agree! Henry is adorbs!

awww...well I hope you like this update :)

SooJung: Will look for more fitting gif's!! ^_^ haha yeah they sure are lovely to stare at.

YouAreTheOne: He got carried away with our girl's request, he chose to remain friends...for now ;)

hopelessromantic: Will continue to put gif's! Hopefully I'll always see gif's that are fitting for the scenes. ;)

Me too! I wanna be comforted by all of them. haha