Until you come back, everyday is yesterday

Passport To Her Heart

You can listen to Tablo's Bad or Tomorrow while reading this chapter


 

________ took deep breaths as she walked closer and closer to the classroom where Donghae should be in. She could feel her heart drumming away.

 

Donghae was tapping the desk in front of him with the tip of his fingers, a sign that he’s nervous. A lot of things were going through his mind…his brain was trying to organize his thoughts. His anxiousness was getting the best of him.

Donghae’s eyes immediately went towards the opened door when ________ cautiously entered.

She avoided Donghae’s gaze as she continued to look down before sitting across him, a table coming in between them.

 

Would this talk reignite love sparks between the two or will it make them drift apart more?

Would this be the confrontation of the year?

Maybe, maybe not.

 

“So…how long have you been in Taiwan?” Donghae asked first. The tone of his voice didn’t show any curiosity, but more like in disbelief…how long has she been so near to him?

“A month or so.” _______ answered. “I thought this would be the step I needed to take so I can get out there again and be back to my old self. But…I guess coming here would be a mistake after all.” _______ sighed in the end.

When she went to Taiwan she thought she’d be able to distract herself from her worries, but fate seemed to love playing tricks with them.

“You sound like you really treat every encounter with me as a mistake. While I, on the other hand felt like I never I belonged to anyone as perfectly as I feel when I’m with you.” If looks could kill, _______ would have probably been lying lifelessly in Donghae’s arms by now. But we all know Donghae won’t want to kill his loved one, he would more likely wish to hypnotize her, to be put under his love spell again.

“We both knew that our separation was bound to happen—”

“No it wasn’t!”  Donghae was quick to interrupt and correct _______’s statement. “I was ready to fight for you! I wanted to keep the relationship going and strong despite being miles apart but you didn’t give me a chance! You don’t know how broken I was when I found out that you lied and left me just like that, no closure, no assurance, nothing. You didn’t see me being all desperate and pathetic trying to find you in the airport. I tried really hard to contact you again but you just kept pushing me away. At least Siwon and Henry knew how you were doing.You vanished without a promise of return. How do you think I feel?!” Donghae snapped and released the words and feelings that he’s been keeping.

“Do you think I wanted to do that?! Do you think it was easy for me?? There wasn’t a day that passed by that I didn’t think of you, of how sorry I felt. It was heartbreaking and lonely for me to be alone after getting used to having you and the rest of the guys. You spoiled me with your care and love, that’s something I missed every single day. I knew that I screwed up that one chance in a great love that I had because I was being selfish even when I knew that I’d have to take that plane and leave you. I understood that there were a lot of factors going against me being with you as much I would have wanted to. I told you my fears from the beginning and they all came true.” _______ paused to catch her breath and wipe the tears that escaped from her eyes. “I admit, my heart broke when I saw you and Ivy together. I realized you moved on and have found someone better.”

“Wow ________. Just wow. You can’t make me the bad guy here. How was I supposed to know that I was still waiting for someone to comeback for me? You made that choice to leave, there was no one else trying to get in the way of our happiness except for you. You gave up, not me.” Donghae ran his hand over his hair as he tried to control his frustrations.

“I know and I’m not blaming you for anything. I told you before that all I wanted was for you to be happy. I was selfish, I loved you and then I left you, those are facts. Hate me…take all your anger out now, curse me, hit me if you want and then after this…just leave me alone and forget me.”

“Leave you, just as easily as you left me? That’s the thing, you make it sound so easy. I do hate you ________. I hate that you left, I hate that you pushed me and ran away from me as if our relationship was your biggest regret. I hate that it seems like Henry and Siwon are more important to you than I am. I hate that my heart…my crazy, foolish heart still calls out for you despite all the pain and misery. I can already hear my mind telling my heart how stupid it is because right now I can sense that I’ll be open to forgive and forget, I won’t hold a grudge. I’d take you back in my arms and be truly very happy in a second if you just tell me that you still love me.” His pleading, somber, crying eyes looked at ________ with so much intensity, that look affected _______’s heart all the more.

“Donghae, please…don’t make this any harder. Let’s accept it, we weren’t just meant to be.” If she agreed to confess her true feelings to him now then history would just repeat itself. She’d leave Taiwan after her volunteer program ends and Donghae would go back to Korea, and then what?

_______ closed her eyes tight and flinched when she heard Donghae slam his hand hard against the table in front of him. He stood up and looked down on _______.

“How I wish you didn’t come into my life if you were going to leave such a big dent in it. Thanks a lot _______, you really gave me a memory to remember and it opened my eyes of how cruel life and love can be. It’s your fault that I may not look at love the same again.”

“Please don’t oppa, don’t change. I can see that Ivy is there for you. There are a lot more out there.” She sounded like she was pleading.

“You are in no position to request anything from me _______! I can’t promise anything. It hurts too much than you can imagine.”

“I’m sorry…I really am.” ________ whispered in between her sobs.

“Not the words I need to hear from you.” And with that Donghae left the room with heavy footsteps and a heavier heart.

The heavens must have heard the sound of the star-crossed lovers crying since it started raining hard.

 

‘The love I knew so well, the love I had such high expectations with now left me scarred. Love is bad.’

Donghae clenched tightly to the necklace that he had in hand. The pendant would surely leave a mark on Donghae’s palm.

 

_______ knew that she wouldn’t be able to talk to anyone properly if she tried to so she just sent a simple text message to Henry and Siwon to keep Donghae safe.

The guys read _______’s message just in time when Donghae came out from the building.

“Stay with _______, okay? Try to comfort her as best as you can and I’ll try to talk to her soon too. Send her my best regards.” Siwon advised Henry.

Siwon then ran up to Donghae who didn’t even try to walk fast to avoid the rain. Henry saw Donghae take a glance at him and glared as if Henry was his biggest enemy and not his dongsaeng.

 

Henry rushed towards the classroom to find ________. And true to what he guessed, she was having a breakdown. She didn’t even control the volume of her sobs and just cried her feelings out. That’s a side of her that he hasn’t seen before.

Henry kneeled in front of her and tried to hold her hands that she used to cover her face.

_______ opened her eyes just a bit to look at who’s in front of her. She immediately acknowledged Henry’s presence and hugged him. She clutched on to his shirt and continued to cry.

“Sshhh…it’ll be okay _______.” Henry rubbed and gently patted ________’s back to try to calm her down.

“Should I leave? Will it better if I leave Taiwan now to avoid causing any more trouble or problems?” ________ pulled her face away from Henry’s chest to look up at him. She looked like a lost child who was desperate for someone to tell her which path to go, which direction would be right for her.

“No _______. Leaving wouldn’t do anything good. You can’t escape from your problems. You have to face them.” Henry voiced out his opinion.

 

“I don’t think I can. It’s draining me. I just…I don’t know what to do. I never wanted things to end this way.” _______ started to breathe shallowly as her tears continued to pour down her cheeks. Henry then told ________ to take deep breaths with him. ________ couldn’t help but release a chuckle when she noticed that Henry sounded like a yoga teacher when he was telling guiding her when to inhale and exhale. Her small laugh made Henry smile, at least he knows he did his job in making _______ smile and he made her forget her problems for a second.

“Don’t overthink right now, it will tire you out more. I’ll be here so you won’t have to be alone and be burdened with your problems. I’ll do what I can for you.” Henry kissed ________’s forehead and then let her rest her head against his chest.

 

‘The years of hardship that I experience while training doesn’t compare to how hurt I am now. it’s been one year…one year that I fell on my knees when she left me, I feel like the heartbreak is beginning again, if not getting worse.’ Donghae’s thoughts were eating him up. He didn’t speak to Siwon on the way home to their dorm.

When the two reached home, Donghae just went straight to his room and slumped down the bed. He didn’t know what to do, what to think, where to go from here.

‘Love is so bad.
You were the very reason I breathe for, but now you’ve blocked my breath’


 

My 11/11/11 update ;) I remember updating a story during 10/10/10 last year too. Will this happen next year too? ^_~

I hope you guys feel the emotions in/from this chapter. Yes I wish some of you get teary-eyed cause I surely found myself blinking away my tears while I was writing this chapter *_*

Hope you all have a great weekend a head ^_^

 

~Comment Replies~

redshuz: Sneaky Donghae!haha Nothing will stop him ;)

hmm...will they ever reconcile and be happy together?

Smiling siwon = adorbs <3

jaeeun: OMG I imagined Kangin's voice from Full House when I read your 'you are so smart' comment. haha :)

Donghae isn't thinking the same :|

Yeah, hopefully Henry won't be heartbroken at the end of this story >.<

Sorry, but here's another short BUT intense update, right? ;) haha Hope you love this classroom scene.

ColaSmackles: awww...I hope I make you cry with this chapter!!! haha ^_~

OH thank you!! I'm glad I don't waste your time when you read my stories.

You're sweet as always!! :x

parkjiyeon: Here's your update ;)

iamsuju13elf: Hope you enjoyed the intense talk ;)

carla5: Maybe after a few more chapters you'll be able to pick your team OR forever remained torn.lol ;)

Hope you still love the intense and serious Donghae in this chapter ;)

So happy you're enjoying ^_^

StephyLeeDonghae: Haha yeah it is ironic, a Donghae lover rooting for Team Henry but it's all good ;) Just spreading the love, yes?

Alina1225: Donghae is smart and sneaky.haha ;) Hope you enjoy and love this chapter just as much ^_~

superhyukkie: True, Henry wants to be the one to comfort and love her now that she's hurting *_*

Yes, you just have to continue reading to see which guy you'll really want to root for ;)

citedFriedRice: Donghae's tough side can be pretty scary

cupidzangel: Henry is always be adorably cute and sweet! While Donghae is now showing his serious side.

You're right, hope you enjoy the drama! ;)

*dreamy sigh* Henry's one-sided love

YouAreTheOne: aww...I hope now hindi lang 'paiyak' face pero talagang umiiyak na.haha ;)

I usually update weekends or mondays or fridays.haha random minsan when I get writers block

Massi_Su-Ju: Aww...I'm so happy you're loving my story ^_^ Hope you like this update :)

SooJung: A lot feel that way too.haha or well some are scared of angry Donghae while the others find it hot ;)

AngelHae: Yes!! I'm really loving WonderGirl's new songs ^_^

Hope you like this 'more' intense chapter + the bg that goes a long with it ;)

Henry's like the guy in the third weel that you just want to love cause he can't be loved by the main girl *sigh*

stephyjung: I know, right?haha I think a lot of the guys in the Kpop world can beat kids with their aegyo ;)

Siwon dropped Donghae first at their dorm and left but he didn't know that Donghae followed him.

Yes, hott Siwon from Poseidon ;)

aniyha: LOL double date...hmm that gave me an idea ;) but yeah it's hard to choose between two great guys :)

anj_yesung: They did have their moment together now, but it's not a happy one  T_T

I just noticed that I gave the guys 2 gif's each in the last chapter, equal love.haha ;)

Hope you love this update + the gif's in here too ^_~

Team Hae will continue wishing for a happy ending, right? ;)

suju26kamz: Did you think this conversation made things worse? *_*

Which Team are you in now? ;)

celine_neji: It's okay, I loved and really was amused with it!! It makes me feel so happy to know that you take time to tweet your reactions ^_^

Hae still didn't calm down = drama! *_* Henry will be there to comfort her and hopefully bring her smile back.

Hope you enjoy this intense update again ^_~

Team H (Hae or Henry) haha ;)

mari_038: Are you still happy that they met each other now despite not having a good 'reunion'? *_*

Both are really upset, mad and heartbroken :(

myfishyx: Haha it's cute!! ^_~ I used to use dude.

Yeah angry donghae is a bit reckless >.<

gabie_16: Yes, more drama! ^_~ Unfortunately, no sweet parts here yet...except for the sweet comforting scene with Henry.

hotkey: Do you think it's good that they talked now?*_*

JaeSunHae_cy: His senses + instincts work well when it has something to do with his girl ;)

Hope you like this update :)

rashiwon: Finally I updated or finally they talked?haha ;)