Surprise guests and serious talks

Passport To Her Heart

Super Junior - Memories


_______ couldn’t get her mind out of what happened to her today even as she made her way back to small apartment that the school provided for her and for the rest of the volunteers.

She just hoped that a nice shower would help relax her mind and that her thoughts won’t get in the way of a good night’s sleep.

She was ready to unlock her door when something caught her eye. A special something was hanging on the handle of her front door.

‘How…how did this get here?’ _______ asked herself as she got the necklace that was dangling from the door. She thought that she already lost that necklace in the school, after she took it off when she saw Donghae and Ivy together. That precious necklace that Donghae gave her held so much worth and memory.

A paper that looked like a brand-tag was attached on the necklace making _________ read what was written on it.

 

‘We spoke through kisses because we didn’t speak the same language…our hearts spoke for us first.’

 

Someone called her name as soon as she finished reading the note. That voice made her turn around and see the person she didn’t expect to see so soon again. Her heart wasn’t prepared to deal with him, not right now.

“Isn’t this a bit like deja-vu?” Donghae said as he recalled the memory wherein he waited in front of ________’s apartment in Korea.

“Remember that day? That time that I went to your apartment. I got on my knees as I asked you again if you would give me a chance to date you, to be yours.”

 

*flashback*

 

“What are you doing here?” ________ asked again.

Donghae looked at ________ in the eyes and then kneeled down right in front of her making her eyes widen.

“You only have a few days left here in Seoul. Can you please give those days to me?” Donghae begged her. He wasn’t ready to give up, he didn’t want to waste any chance. He was determined, his heart and mind chose to not let any moment slip.

 

*end of flashback

 

Donghae re-enacted the scene making ________ have the same reaction.

 

“I’d rather that we always fight to get over the hard times than have a carefree relationship with someone else. I’d sacrifice my sleep and wake up on different times, go online on various hours just so I can catch a chance to talk to you. I want to overcome the challenges that come with having a long distance relationship just as long as it’s with you, as long as we’re together. The distance won’t be a setback. I’m telling you how determined I will be to make a long-distance relationship work. I love you _______, I never stopped. I don’t want to let you go but… I can’t always be the one trying and trying and fighting for this. If you love me tell me!”

Donghae didn’t hide his emotions, he expressed his feelings clearly for _______. He showed his vulnerable side. His weakness right now is ________ and what may happen with his and her love.

“For the past year, I longed for you. When I found you all I wanted to do was move on and start anew with you, rebuild our relationship and just be happy and in-love again. But now, every time I talk to you, you make me feel so hopeless and lost. I don’t know how much more I can take of you continuously being doubtful, scared of having a relationship with me. Here I am, trying so hard but it hurts...so this may be my last try. It’s sad that I feel like I love you way more than you love me, or whatever you want to call it. You keep pushing me away _______, and to be frank, you’re doing a good job with that.”

_______’s quietness and lack of response confused Donghae all the more.

He just didn’t know how much she wanted to scream and declare how much love she has for him. How much she yearns to have a happy, lovely life with him.

Her heart was battling with her brain, making her feel like there’s a world war three happening inside her. She didn’t know which to follow.

“Do you promise?” She asked so softly, almost like a whisper.

“To what?” Donghae asked back, puzzled to what she meant.

“That this will this be your last attempt.”

Donghae was dumbfounded with what she just said.

“I don't want to keep on hurting you because it does hurt me, more than you know. I'm not going to deny that you’re still in my heart, that you still take my breath away but I’m sorry. I just…I don’t see things the way you do. I’m not that strong. I never meant to –”  _______ wasn’t able to finish what she wanted to say because Donghae couldn’t take it anymore. He’s had enough of her excuses as to why they can’t be together, why everything he says won’t be enough for her to take his hand and trust that their love can overcome the obstacles.

Donghae shook his head walked away from her with such a heavy heart.

_______ placed her hand over quickly went inside her apartment and leaned back against the door to shut it close. She cried as she felt her heart break, again and again and again. Things weren’t just as simple as one, two, three. She couldn’t give him what he wanted, what her heart wanted.

‘What should I do?’ She kept asking herself.

 

An hour later, _______’s doorbell rang. She hastily went to the bathroom and splashed water against her whole face. She tried to steady her breathing before opening the door.

________‘s eyes widened as she had another unexpected guest for the day.

“You…you’re Ivy Chen, right?” _______ stuttered, stunned to see the lady in front of her.

Ivy nodded before talking. “Hi, I know we only met once but I’m hoping I can have a serious, heart to heart talk with you.”  She didn’t even have to guess why _______’s eyes were puffy and red. That’s why she was there in the first place, because Donghae called her and told her what happened.



A lot of you guys guessed and hoped that it would be Donghae. Well...are you still happy with the turn out despite it being a sad meeting...once again 3

Are you mad at our girl protagonist?

Curious as to why Ivy suddenly showed up?

Oh and the gif's on this chapter came from the sweet celine_neji (haewifu on twitter) who gave me my 'daily dose of Hae meds' for the past week that I was feeling sick.

Thank you to everyone else who also wished me to feel better! ^_^

 

~Comment Replies~

yEhpeuDahfAith8: I hope you enjoy this update!! ^_^

awww...well I'm so happy you liked the last chapter :)

suju26kamz: haha Yay kilig moments! ^_~

hmmm...now you know after reading this update ;)

eunhyukhyoyeon: YAY! Here's your update :)

redshuz: Komawo :) I'm feeling well now. Btw, you can call me Nadine or just N too ;)

Now you're sure who it is :)

Samona: hmmm...it's been the same guy who's had his eyes set on her from the start ;)

aniyha: This update answered your curiosity, right? :)

kyuhaeyee: haha me too! She's got guys loving her everywhere.

Hope you like this update :)

AngelHae: Now this update answers your question ^_~

kashigal: Your wish has been granted...although it is a bit sad, right?

yesungie: You're right in two things: a) It's Donghae but fishy cause b) I won't make it easy thus the drama.haha ;)

Yes slightly getting my mind to work pretty well, although I'm having a few troubles now with Eunhyuk's WGM story.hihi

ColaSmackles: It's okay ;)

Now you know who the guy is :)

citedFriedRice: Your wish came true ;)

cupidzangel: Now you know! ^_^ Hope you like this update :)

Thank you. Feeling better now :)

Alina1225: You are so right! ^_~ But then again, maybe the girl should also take Ivy's advice.haha

I missed Hai Yang so I just had to put him in here ;)

JaiDen_1586: Your wish has been granted :) Hope you liked this update.

Lilmisschique: LOL Random Kyuhyun would just pop up in the picture ;)

It is Hae! Plus the drama.

Kosianfanfics: awww...I'll make Henry reappear soon ;)

anj_yesung: Your feelings are right ^_~ Hmmm...will Hae continue to pursue her after this meeting?

parkjiyeon: Well I hope you're happy with this chapter since it is Hae ;)

Awww...I'm just so happy that you're enjoying my story :)

superhyukkie: You're right! a) It is Hae b) It's not that easy *_*

leeteukbaby: haha I just missed him that I had to put him in here.hihi ^_~

jaeeun: Team Donghae is right ;)

awww....let me give you a biiiig hug!! I hope you feel better soon, better than how the main characters in this story are feeling.

I'm just here if you need or want someone to talk to :)

rashiwon: Yup! ^_~

hotkey: Well you got that right :)

chokyu_13: Yes, I missed that boy and I had to write him in here.haha

sjismylife: It is him, although it is a bit sad T_T

lilrockstar: Henry will make an appearance again soon but for now it is Hae ;)

JaeSunHae_cy: Now your question has been answered ^_~

Hope you like this update.

SHERYLN: Yeah!! I suddenly missed him so I placed him in the last chapter.haha ;)

Thank you!! I'm feeling much better now although my throat is still slightly sore.

It seems like a happy ending is still far and blurry based on this chapter 3

I prefer having a cold / rainy weather than sizzling summer. haha I just wish that we keep the cool breeze minus the rain so that it will be comfortable :)

awww...Henry will be here soon but the 'secret admirer' is Hae ;)

gabie_16: Now your curiosity has been answered ^_~

celine_neji: He is but she isn't falling for it easily x_x

haha it is stalker-ish creepy but if it's coming from someone like Hae, there'll be no questions asked, right? haha ^_^

stephyjung: Sweet and creepy haha but it is Hae...so yeah people would still swoon with his 'creepy' ways.lol ;)

Well not really a heart attack...but both of their hearts are suffering 3

cassie10: Was it too stalker-ish creepy for you? haha Well now your questions have been answered ^_^

 Hope you enjoy this update