The morning after.

Passport To Her Heart

 

Sistar - Shady Girl or SNSD - Baby Baby



 

Donghae woke up with a smile on his face. As soon as his eyes opened, he just felt that things were going very well for him, recently his days have been brighter and better.

He couldn’t help but grin more when he remembered what happened the night before.

‘Lee Donghae, when did you get so brave, huh?’ he asked himself before hiding his whole being under the blanket and rolled around the bed like a little kid.

If only it wasn’t for Siwon breaking them apart last night, then he could’ve gotten lucky and had a good night kiss. But then again, he wouldn’t have met ________ in the first place if it wasn’t for Siwon.

Donghae took his time to reminisce while he lifted his upper body up so he could sit comfortably on the bed. He remembered how ______ looked shyly at him as they were introduced for the first time.

Siwon picked her up from her friend’s apartment since Siwon invited her to attend the bible study that he goes to. Donghae offered for her to sit at the front seat but she politely rejected it and said that it would be better if she just sits at the back.

Donghae’s first impression of her? He thought that she really had a reserved personality, one might misinterpret her shyness for being snobby which he learned was far from the real her.

Donghae only met _______ three times during her (first) visit in Seoul before, and he only got to really talk to her at the last minute.

_______ admitted to Donghae that she didn’t talk a lot in fear that she might say something wrong and someone would misunderstand her and she would end up embarrassing herself.

Although he was charmed by her at first sight, Donghae didn’t really pursue his feelings. Maybe that was for the better since _______ didn’t stay long in Korea and Donghae was bombarded with Super Junior related activities then.

Now that there’s this second chance presenting itself to Donghae, should he risk things and put all his effort in into making _______ his girl?

 

 

________ woke up with a slight headache, she felt that she hasn’t gotten enough sleep since she still felt tired. She sat herself up from the bed and tried to make sense of stuff, like where she was and what happened last night…but there is one more question that needed to be answered urgently…‘Where’s the bathroom?’

________ slowly opened the door and walked out of the room. Her eyes wandered at the familiar place until she finally got to connect the dots.
After her realizations hit her, _______suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and was greeted by a smiling Ryeowook. 
“Good morning _______. The bathroom is just straight ahead if that is what you’re looking for. Oh and breakfast is almost ready. ” Ryeowook informed ______ just what she needed to hear.

“Oh, uhm…thanks oppa. I think I’ll go to the bathroom first.” _______ replied still half-asleep.
“Go to the living room afterwards, okay? Sungmin hyung and I are almost done cooking but the table’s set up already so you can join the others there.” Ryeowook said as he gently pushed ________ to the direction of the bathroom.
________ tried totwist the knob of the bathroom door but couldn’t because it was locked. She knocked at the door and waited, hoping that whoever was inside would come out quickly because she really needed to go already.

A minute passed and _______ finally heard a click and saw the doorknob turn. The door was slowly being pulled back and a shirtless guy came in to view.

“Finally! I really have to pee.” _______ thought to herself before her mind picked up what her eyes were seeing.

‘WAIT WHAT?! SOMEONE’S COMING OUT TOPLESS?!’ she screamed in her head as her eyes widened as she recognized the guy in front of her.
_______ fought the urge to gasp and instead she just diverted her eyes from Donghae’s chest and looked up at the ceiling and all around the room just so she wouldn’t even see Donghae at the corner of her eye.

“Oh ______-ah you’re awake already” Donghae said with a smile. His bright expression turned into a confused one because _______ wasn’t looking at him although she did acknowledge him since she replied with a quick “Good morning.” to him.

‘Oh crap. Maybe she’s awkward with me because of last night’ Donghae thought as ______ was still avoiding his gaze.
“YA! PUT A SHIRT ON!” Donghae and _______ heard someone shout from across the room.
And that‘s when Donghae remembered that he had nothing but shorts on.

“Oh ” he murmured before speed-walking towards his room.

_______ then walked inside the bathroom as soon as saw Donghae was out of the way.

It was needless to say the two were flustered.
“Oh my gosh…what did I just see?” _______ thought and acted like a little girl, she found a smile forming on her lips. Donghae wasn’t the first guy she saw half-, but he was the first Korean guy (and a celebrity at that) on her list.

_______ slapped herself lightly on the cheeks to fully wake herself up when she realized what was going through her mind and suddenly forced herself to erase the thought.

“It’s just 9am and Heechul hyung is screaming already.” _______ overheard Kyuhyun say as he walked pass the bathroom.
_______ tied her hair in a messy bun before washing her face, she made sure that the splashes of water fully woke her up. She checked herself out on the mirror to see if she looked okay, she was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday but her face was now makeup-free.

 

_______ went to the kitchen afterwards and asked Ryeowook and Sungmin if there was anything she could help with.

“We’re almost done so you can just sit with the rest.” Sungmin answered and ushered _______ to go out of the kitchen.
Upon reaching the table _______ saw the guys talking amongst themselves.

“Oh ______, come sit next to me.” Siwon said as soon as he spotted _______ walking towards them.

“I’ll send you home after eating breakfast, is that okay with you?” Siwon asked _______ before putting down the newspaper he was reading.

“That sounds good to me.” _______ replied with a soft smile as she sat down.

“Wow. That smells so good!” Shindong commented as Ryeowook, Sungmin and Donghae approached them with plates of food in hand. Donghae was fully clothed this time but still, he and _______ avoided looking at each other because they still were embarrassed about their surprising encounter earlier.
“Wow…this is really delicious” ________ complimented Ryeowook’s cooking since this is her first time to eat a dish that he made.
“REALLY?! Do you really mean that _______?” Ryeowook asked as a big smile occupied his face. He really loves the people who compliment his cooking.
“Are you kidding? This is like the best Korean food I’ve tasted. I just want to eat here every day.” ________ answered back. Although what she said was true…it was a bit exaggerated, but hey who could take that big smile away from the cook?
“Since you like Ryeowook’s cooking so much you should repay us.” Kyuhyun spoke while he was chewing his food.

“Yeah, sing something for us ________.” Yesung suddenly suggested.
“What? Well that’s seems random.” ________ said as she looked at Yesung weirdly.
“He is random” Heechul commented and everyone else nodded in agreement.
“Yeah ______, I haven’t heard you sing before. Try singing one of our songs.” Siwon urged her.

“I’m not a native Korean speaker so I might get the words wrong. And besides I’m not that of a good singer so I’ll just pass on this one.”
“It’s okay. Look at me and Zhoumi hyung, we’re not Koreans but we’re still learning how to properly pronounce the words.” Henry told _______ and then excitedly handed a spoon to her, letting her use it as her mic.
_______ looked at her reflection on the spoon. She pouted a bit, contemplating on whether she should give in to the guys’ requests
“Well if you don’t sing it means you didn’t really enjoy Ryeowook’s food” Kyuhyun tried to provoke _______ some more.

“Fine fine…a fast one or a ballad?” ______ asked knowing she won’t be able to escape their request.
“Ballad first...then sing a fast one after.” Eunhyuk suggested after stuffing his mouth with rice.
“Wow well the second song won’t be free then.” _______ joked as she got her phone from the pocket of her jeans. She browsed through the list of songs that she had on her music library and found the right song for the moment.

“Since we’re talking about food and cooking...” She kind of hinted what song she would sing before putting her phone down on the table. The music to Cooking Cooking started playing and the members who were part of SJ-H started to sing a long to the “Ooga Ooga” parts and danced in the seats. ________ tried not to laugh at the dorkiness of the guys so she could sing properly.

Everyone was clapping to the beat and cheered _______ on as she sang to the happy, chirpy song.

“And I’m stopping there. I told you guys I’m not a good singer.” ______ stopped singing right after the chorus.

“Wow you were actually good _______.” Sungmin said with awe.

“Yeah, you should audition for SM. I’ll be your manager and your popularity will skyrocket in a blink.” Heechul, as usual, showed another example of how sure he was of himself.
“Thank me for making her sing” Yesung stood up and gave himself a pat on the back.

Out of everyone in the room, two guys should actually thank or hate Yesung. Because of his persistent request, they found another reason to fall for ________ more.

 

Everyone finished eating soon after and Zhoumi went back to the fridge to get the desserts he made for everyone.

“Ooohh...it’s pink. What is it?” _______ curiously asked as she got so interested with what was on the long plate that Zhoumi placed down on the table.

“It’s pudding jelly.” Zhoumi informed them as he placed two each on their clean plates.

“______, look at Donghae hyung’s expression.” Henry whispered to _______.

______ looked at Donghae and giggled at his cute expression. Donghae was biting his lower lip, he looked so happy as he looked down on the pink gelatins that were lined up on his plate. He didn’t even bother to use anything but his mouth to the jelly from the plate to his mouth, he looked like he was a vacuum cleaner.

“______...” Henry called ______’s attention again. She turned her head towards him and was caught off guard when she suddenly saw the pink dessert inches away from .

Without the two really knowing, everyone’s attention turned to them as they watched _______ get fed by Henry.

“_______, we should go now. I have an interview in an hour so I’ll take you back to your apartment first.” Siwon told _______ after sipping coffee from the mug.

Although he still had a lot of minutes to spare, Siwon felt that maybe _______ was getting too close to some of his group members, not that he was jealous or anything. Siwon could just sense that feelings are starting to surface and as much as possible, he was trying to avoid any drama or heartbreak happening around him. But can he really do anything?

 



Another long update + GIF's!! (I couldn't find the right 'Henry feeding someone' gif atm) hmmm...am I spoiling my readers? haha nahh, I love you guys that's why ^_~ 

Was it a bit boring though? Haha Sorry if it was. Don’t want to spoil you guys with toooo much sweetness + cute actions going around. haha Don’t worry though, the next chapter will be verrrrry….something *wink*

 

I know it wasn’t as eventful as the last chapter but I was just really in the mood to update since…Hello!! Skip Beat preview made my heart skip a beat!!!

I just had to insert some Skip Beat moment.

I'm so happy a lot of you enjoyed the last update!! ^_^

 

OHHH SEE THE POSTER ABOVE ^^^ One more reason why I wanted to update quickly because I wanted to give biiig shout out to eunhaecupcake who offered and made the poster-header for this story!! YAY! Thank you very much! I love it sooo much! ^_^ Yeah!

She also did a poster for Love Line so you guys can check that out ;)

 

Ooh you can now share this story on Tumblr and Twitter! yay

I'm so happy a lot of you enjoyed the last update!! ^_^

For suggestions or if you have any requests on what you would like to see in this story, comment below or Tweet me at twitter.com/nisrandom 

~Comment Replies~

BerniceKasheica: Yeah!! New Donghae fic!! Hope you enjoy it.

i♥youtoosweetie ^_~

iseul416: aww...glad you're happy ^_^ Haha I think this will be the only chapter that we see her intoxicated ;) Team Donghae!

AngelHae: Haha I'm happy you loved the update ^_^ Is it moving too fast though? More kilig moments soooon!! ^_~

Yeah, I'll try to make the love triangle as interesting as possible.

Hope this makes your day too ;)

flymeaway: LOL hmmm...should I? haha you'll just have to wait and read to find out ;)

Hope you like this update

imaginedreamlove: Do you mean, you could see yourself as the main character? A bit confused. LOL

I started to get interested with Henry during Super Girl and when I saw him during SS2! ^_^

pinkheadphones: Not giving Henry a chance? haha Team Donghae!

jaeeun: aww..thank you! I'm so happy you love them ^_~

Yay for 91-ers...Are you one as well? haha

Hope you like this update.

eunhyukmylover: awww...I'm so happy you feel that way!! YAY! ^_^

Hope this chapter makes you smile too.

And yet again we see Siwon being protective here. haha

Check the poster to confirm your guess ;)

I agree! haha i♥♥♥you too ;)

redshuz: That's what he's famous for! LOL

We'll be seeing a lot of Siwon's protective side ;)

Donghae has to speed up because he has someone to compete with.

crazilyification: I'm happy you're loving this ^_~

Hope you like the update.

ColaSmackles: Well maybe one kiss was enough for now. lol ;)

I'm so happy you loved the last chapter^_^ More kilig moments soon!!

Haha at your comment "without being 'asadasf'" I agree!

ILY♥

SHERYLN: awww...I love it when I get reactions like that from you guys ^_^

Yeah! Team Henry vs. Team DongHae ^_^

hopelessromantic: I hope so ^_^ Yeah! I'm really hoping there'll be a lot of Team Henry too ;) haha

celine_neji: So happy you loved the last update!! ^_^

Yay for her bonding with the rest of the guys. Didn’t really write a flashback but more on just Hae reminiscing about his first impression / feelings.

I know I said I was going to make this chapter be filled with cute-sweet moments, but I think I didn’t do that haha. I just really wanted to insert some Skip Beat scene. haha

Oh and we’ll see a lot more of Siwon’s brotherly, protective side.

It’s not going too fast?

gabie_16: Siwon ruined their moment. lol ;)

lilrockstar: Glad you you feel that way!! ^_^

sujugirl911: You're right!! ^_~ haha

kyuhaeyee: Haha he's falling more and more ^_~

Yup, you can confirm your guess by looking at the poster above ;)

Hope you like this update.

dharhysse_aNne: Aww...originally this story was supposed to be a Donghae vs. Sungmin one but changed it since I've already used Sungmin in another story ;) Hope you still like it since Donghae stars in it :)

leeteukbaby: Of course I remember you!! ^_^ Yay for Team Leeteuk! LOL

Welcome to AFF ^_~

sheshu: Maybe one kiss is enough for now? hahaha well technically, he already kissed her before Henry because of the game ^_~

Alina1225: Yeah Siwon ruined their moment. haha

Yup, gotta give Henry love ^_~ and yeah, I think him and Zhoumi are really adorbs and talented, wish everyone would just love them as much.

KakaElf: You're right! haha Team Henry vs. Team Donghae ;)

kyuukihae: The boyfriend-mandarin sentence? ^_~

Yay for sweet and cute moments! ^_^

Ooohh...now you'd have to choose, Team Henry or Team Donghae? ;)

Glad you loved the last update

suju26kamz: AGREED! That's what makes them more lovable I think. haha

Yup they kissed during the game ^_~ More cute Hae moments.

eunhaecupcake: LOL Siwon ruined their moment! I'd love to play that game with them too. haha ^_~

This is the only chapter that involves drinking...I think? haha but if she didn't drink, then maybe the sweet, almost-kiss moment never happened? haha

Your posters are up (also talking about LL!). Thank you once again!!! ^_^ ♥♥

yunhosyeobo: I know! :( I wanted to see Zhoumi.

Haha Henry & Hae didn't want to let her know, maybe because they want her to answer that either one of them can be her boyfriend? haha

Donghae has his sneaky ways.lol

Yeah, I definitely can see Siwon being like that :)

Yup, Henry is the guy completing the love triangle ^_~