The start of complicated feelings?

Passport To Her Heart

 

Super Junior - My Only Girl



 

It didn’t take long before _______ met up with the guys again. Their reunion was cut too short the last time and Siwon as well as the other members wanted to catch up and hang out with ________. They took advantage of their limited free days and the fact that Zhoumi and Henry were in Korea, since they are part of the SJ family, Siwon wanted to introduce them to ________ too.

“Wow. You have like really really long legs.” ________’s reaction towards Zhoumi’s physique made the guys laugh.

“I want his height.” _______ mumbled in English as she really envied how Zhoumi towered over her and some of the other guys.

“We used to say that a lot too until we accepted the reality.” Henry told ______ in English as well which made her switch her attention to him.

“Oh I remember Siwon oppa telling me about you. You’re from Canada, right?” _______ felt happy that she had another person she could talk freely in English.

“Yeah, Siwon hyung told me about you too.” Henry replied with a smile as he and _______ continued to converse in English. Henry told _______ that she should try to meet Amber since she’s close to him plus she’s fluent in English and is pretty cool.

Donghae coughed to interrupt the two. “________, Siwon told me that you’ve been trying to practice and improve your Korean.” Donghae spoke in Korean but _______ understood him without trouble so she nodded in agreement.

“Then maybe you should continue to speak in Korean while you’re here. It would be better for you and for us since not all of us can understand English that easily.” Donghae suggested and _______ thought that he was right.

 

Zhoumi and Henry kept ________ busy for days, especially when the guys couldn’t meet her because of their schedule. The two members showed ________ around Seoul, made her try different street food and became her substitute shopping buddies. Of course all of this would happen either at unusual times when public places aren’t crowded or the guys would be in disguise wearing caps, hoodies, scarfs, shades, etc.

_______ was glad to have met the two because she really enjoyed hanging out with them. She couldn’t understand how the so-called ‘fans’ hate them because they’re really genuinely nice.

_______ became easily comfortable around Henry since he is the one closest to her age in Super Junior now.

“Zhoumi oppa kěài (cute)” ______ repeated the new Mandarin word that Zhoumi was teaching her.

“Xiexie dongsaeng.” Zhoumi replied and continued to teach ______ basic Mandarin words and phrases that would definitely come in handy.

Henry looked at the two and called ______ to get her attention.

“*Nǐ yǒu nánpéngyǒu ma?” Henry asked _______ in mandarin.

“Eh?” _______ looked clueless and turned her head to look at Zhoumi, asking for help.

Zhoumi was about to translate when the guys suddenly entered the dorm, creating so much noise from the start.

“Oh hyungs you’re back.” Henry greeted them as he got up from the couch.

“Yup, we finished the interview earlier than expected.” Leeteuk replied as he went straight to the kitchen to put the grocery bags down.

“Oppa, jīntiān guò de zěnmeyàng?” _______ casually asked Siwon and the other guys.

“Today was just okay. Busy but not that stressful.” Siwon answered in Korean.

“Wait…did you just ask us how our day was in Mandarin?” Unlike Siwon, Kyuhyun noticed the different language that _______ used.

_______ nodded and Siwon was surprised that he didn’t notice it, maybe it was because he was so used to interchanging the two languages plus English.

They then asked _______ to tell them what other Mandarin phrases she learned and they were pretty amused by it.

“________, *Nǐ yǒu nánpéngyǒu ma?” Donghae asked _______ the same question that Henry asked her earlier. And again _______ looked at Zhoumi, her eyes asking him to help her out.

For the second time, Zhoumi attempted to translate to _______ what that phrase meant but then Donghae told him not tell ______ what it means.

_______ then just pouted and glared at Donghae.

“Fine. I’ll just go to Ryeowook oppa since you guys are just making fun of me.” ______ said before walking towards the kitchen.

She helped Ryeowook and Sungmin cook their late dinner…well almost like a midnight snack.


After eating, everyone formed a circle as they continued to sit at the floor of the living room. Kyuhyun, Shindong and Eunhyuk cleaned up the table and the rest of the mess.

“_______, do you drink?” Heechul asked as he came back from the kitchen with bottles of soju in hand.
“Me? What do you think?” ______ asked with a poker face on.

“No” “Yes” “Maybe once” “She looks so nice she can't possibly drink” The guys were murmuring as they exchanged guesses. They were talking about and looking at her like she was some case study.
”Wait what!? If you drink you're not nice?” _______ asked with a laugh.

“So does that mean that you do?” Heechul asked again.

“Yes, just with my friends and not that often.” _______ coolly answered.

“Really??” Leeteuk asked surprised.

“Oppa, I'm not an angel you know” _______ replied and then innocently smiled at Leeteuk as if she was contradicting herself.

“So it's settled then, let's drink” Heechul announced and then opened up the first soju bottle.

Everyone took their turns in taking shots and it just kept going and going.

After a couple of rounds of shots, they decided that they should play some games to make the night more interesting and fun.

“I know! Let's play with Pepero sticks." Eunhyuk suggested with a grin on his face and high - fived with Yesung.

“Yeah we can spin the bottle to choose who’ll be partnered with who. The one with shortest stick wins a prize" Heechul said as he approved the game suggestion.

“What's the prize?” Siwon asked as he eyed the guys suspiciously.

“You get to kiss the person on the other end” Eunhyuk said with a laugh, clearly enjoying his idea.

“What if it’s a guy on the other end?” Kyuhyun asked his hyungs.

“If it's me you should be honored.” Heechul said feeling proud of himself.
“Hmmm…” Sungmin just shook his head, oh the memory of him going through that.
It was pretty obvious that rest of the group wasn't convinced.

“Okay okay let's just try a couple of rounds if it's not fun then we’ll change it" Heechul proposed and that got everyone to agree.
For the first round the bottle stopped at Eunhyuk's direction.
Leeteuk broke out into a high-pitch laugh.

"Yeah! The creator of the game for the night! Let's see who you get partnered with" Zhoumi said as he spun the bottle for the second time to see who the partner was. "Heechul!!" Everyone shouted as the bottle ended up on him, the room filled up with laughter
"That's what you get for suggesting such a game hyung." Sungmin said as he finally calmed down from laughing.
"AISH! Let's just get this over with. Eunhyuk-ah come here" Heechul ordered as he got a piece of the biscuit snack from the box
"Oh my gosh"_______ uttered as she found the scene amusing.
The pepero stick broke in half after the second bite from eunhyuk. 

“awww…We're disqualified. Sorry. Next couple" Heechul sarcastically said before turning the bottle again.

After a couple of rounds the bottle stopped at ________ and Donghae.

“Hey not too close" Siwon reminded Donghae, again showing everyone his protective brotherly side. 

“_______'s the girl so she should be the one waiting at the other end. So it's up to Donghae to decide how far he will go." Eunhyuk teasingly said as he raised his eyebrows up and down.

_______ could already feel her cheeks getting warmer but she tried to ignore it and remain cool. 

Henry handed her a pepero stick and she placed it between her lips.
Donghae approached ________ and started to munch down on the pepero stick while everyone around them started to cheer.

Donghae tried hard to look calm but deep inside he could feel his heart beat accelerating. This girl in front of him has been his secret crush ever since she got introduced to him months ago. The small amount of time that he got to know her was enough for him to feel attracted to her. He never thought that he would actually hang out with her again and even more, play this ‘dangerous’ game with her.

Meanwhile, _______ had her eyes closed because she was feeling shy from being in the center of attention plus the fact that a gorgeous guy was inching his way closer to her face.

Suddenly, ______ felt something touch her lips for a couple of seconds. When she decided to finally open her eyes to peek, she saw that Donghae was already pulling himself away from her. 
______ got shocked when the guys around her suddenly stood up and jumped around.

“Their lips touched!!" Shindong exclaimed as he joined in the commotion.

“I saw it too!" Yesung excitedly said too.
Donghae was shaking his hands in front of him, trying to convince everyone that what they were thinking is wrong, saying that his and _______’s lips didn’t touch.

________ stood up and agreed with Donghae, helping themselves out to get out of this teasing situation although the two of them knew the truth.

“Ya, if it didn't touch then where's the rest of the stick?" Leeteuk asked for the evidence.
"Here" ______ showed the guys the remaining pepero stick on her palm.
"That's too small. You guys did kiss!" Siwon told them with his wide eyes opened as he pointed to the pepero stick
"Oppa we didn’t!" ________ still tried persuading him and the others.

The rest sat down on the floor again after everyone calmed down from laughing and teasing the two.

_______ was fanning herself as she felt a bit flustered from what just happened. This time she was seated between Henry and Leeteuk.

The guys stopped playing the game and continued drinking and shared stories. _______ looked to her side as she felt Henry’s hand rest on her shoulder. Henry looked at _______ before pointing towards the ceiling, when ______ looked up she saw that there was water dripping down from the roof. Since the water was hitting _______ on the side, Henry made her move closer to him and she complied.

Donghae, who was sitting across the two saw this and felt a bit jealous for some reason. Siwon noticed Henry’s action as well and worried that things may get complicated between _______ and his group member.

“_______ who was your first crush in Super Junior?' Heechul suddenly asked as the topic of ideal girls and guys became the subject of the group’s conversation.

“You always come up with these kinds of questions huh Heechul-shi?” ________ asked trying to avoid the question.

Everyone’s eyes were glued on her, pressuring her to answer Heechul’s question

“Well okay. It was Kibum at first.” _______ answered casually.

“Is that true or are you just saying that because he isn't here?” Ryeowook asked suspiciously.

“It's true!”

“Okay then, pick someone who’s in this room.” Kyuhyun told her.

“Hmmm… Maybe Donghae oppa and Leeteuk oppa? Oh and I thought I was going to have a crush on Siwon before but the more that I got to know him, I realized that I really liked him only as my brother and maybe best friend” ________ replied with a smile as she glanced at Siwon.

“Yeah she's like my younger sister, so I'll be protective of her from you guys. I'm like her brother, her best friend, body guard...” Siwon was listing down the possible roles he could act out for _______ when he was cut off by the others.

“Aish here he goes again. So who do you like now?” Sungmin impatiently asked as he cut Siwon's speech
_______ stuck her tongue out, doing a *mehrong*, obviously not going to give the answer that the guys want to hear.

 

It was already late at night when _______ realized that she was feeling a little bit drunk and so were half of the guys.

“We have a guest room here so you can sleep there for now.” Leeteuk suggested as he saw how red _______ was.

“Huh? Uhm…no it's okay I can go back. I can ride with Siwon oppa if he's driving back to his place.” _______ replied as she tried to not let the alcohol cloud her senses.

“Siwon hyung’s already laying down on the lower bunk of the bed in the guest room” Ryeowook announced to the guys as he just walked out from the guest room.

“Well, there goes your answer. He’s crashing here for the night.” Leeteuk told ______ after hearing what Ryeowook reported.

“You both can sleep at the guest room since you two are so comfortable and close to each other.”  Heechul remarked as he passed by the two before going straight to his room.
'Is he being sarcastic?’ _______ thought as she slightly glared at Heechul who was one of the culprits who kept making her drink for fun.

“It's a bunk bed so don't worry. It’s too late for you to go back alone. Siwon hyung is staying anyway so you should feel safer here with him around.” Henry assured her as he helped her get up from the floor.

“Come on let's get _______ to bed” Donghae told them as he noticed how _______’s legs were a bit wobbly when she stood up.
Since the guys and _______ saw Siwon sleeping already, they agreed to let only one of them guide _______ into the room so it won’t be too noisy. 
Donghae was helping _______ go up the ladder for the upper bunk bed when suddenly she missed a step and slipped. Fortunately, Donghae caught _______ by the waist and now both of them were directly looking at each other.

“Are you okay?” Donghae worriedly asked in a whisper tone.

_______ just nodded in response before the two got stuck in a daze, their eyes looking straight into each other.

Donghae glanced at ______’s lips, he knew his face was moving closer and closer towards her while she did nothing.

The two snapped back to reality when they suddenly heard someone clearing his throat.

_______ looked down and saw Siwon staring at Donghae and her before getting up from the bed.

“Okay Donghae you can go back to your room now. I'll help her from here.” Siwon said as placed his hand on Donghae’s shoulder.

“ah...ah right. Good night” Donghae said, obviously flustered. He stepped back from ______ and rushed out of the room once he saw that Siwon hade a good hold on her.

“What were you thinking ______?” Siwon asked curiously as he tried to help her up.

“What? Me? I thought you were sleeping?” _______ just threw questions at Siwon before she finally was able to rest her back on the soft mattress.
“I was about to. But I knew I had to keep an eye on you. So?”
“But oppa are you sure I can stay here?” _______ asked again, ignoring Siwon’s earlier question.
”Yeah don’t worry about it. It can’t be helped. But you on the other hand, I’ll have to keep an eye on you until I bring you home.” Siwon firmly told _______ before going back to the bed on the lower bunk.
“Okay. Well I'm sleepy. Good night oppa” ______ said as she yawned and fell asleep right away.

 

 


YAY for the long update!! Well I hope it was long enough for you guys.hihi ;)

*The mandarin phrase translated: Do you have a boyfriend?

 

Can you guys already see who'll be the other guy that will compete for our protagonist's heart? *wink* guesses anyone?

Comment below or tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

 

SHAMELSSPLUGGINGLOL: Hey guys! For those of you interested to see my fancams from The Party: 2NE1 event:

Part 1 & Part 2

For photos, I'm currently posting them at my portfolio-tumblr:http://nlovesphotos.tumblr.com Posted a lot already but I still have a few on queue ^_~ 

I really enjoyed the concert but honestly, it kinda felt like it was just a grand showcase - big fan meet since the girls only sang less than 10 songs and there were a lot of front acts. Nevertheless, I had so much fun! They were great performers! 

 

~Comment Replies~

 

AngelHae: Well it isn't that obvious that you're on Team Donghae! LOL ^_~

sheshu: I'll give more details on that / his feelings & thoughts in the future ;)

ColaSmackles: Yeah Siwon had other motives before.lol

Glad you liked the last chapter ^_^

I agree with your thoughts on Donghae! haha

Hope you like this update ^_~ Well Siwon just introduced the two of them briefly before, I'll try to put a short flashback on that in a future chap that will focus on Donghae's thoughts ;)

lennyaxaxichoi: Updated!! ^_^ Hope you like it.

crazilyification: awww...you liked it? Yay!! Yeah I was finally able to think of how the story will continue to flow so that made me want to finish this. ^_^

chara_aia: LOL! I like that idea!

Yup, he's in this chapter. hahaha Take a guess?

I know, right? Si-brows = hypnotic. lol

Hope you like this update ^_~

imaginedreamlove: awww...yay! I'm so happy you're loving the story ^_^

celine_neji: Meet Donghae in church, you in a wedding gown and him in a tux? haha

In my mind, Siwon can always be cool & his face expressions = priceless. lol

SHERYLN: aww...thank you so much! ^_^ I appreciate the compliment.

Hope you like this update ;)

iseul416: aww..thank you!! I'm happy you feel that way ^_^

SooJung: Agreed! haha

Hope you like this update ^_~

kyuhyunloverElf: She can be whatever you want her to be ;) She can be you or have the same nationailty as you.

KakaElf: I'm not going to actually specifically say where she's from so that you guys / the readers can imagine being in her place ;)  Hope you like this update.

dharhysse_aNne: YAY! Hi new reader!! ^_^ aww..thank you so much! So happy you love it.

Hope you like this update ;)

YouAreTheOne: Glad you're loving the story! ^_^ awww...thank you for the time to read my story.

Hope you like this chapter ;)

eunhyukmylover: Yeah since there should be EunHae moments, right? haha

Maybe Siwon had his eyes covered with shades or his famous sibrows covered with his fringe? LOL

Well it started out with a crush and progressed? ^_~ Here's your update.

eunhaecupcake: Well I hope you love this update more! haha ^_^

Hmm...to answer your curiosity: yes to both! haha

kyuhaeyee: Hope you're enjoying both stories ^_^

yunhosyeobo: It's okay ^_~

Oh...haha I know how you feel! Age is just a number, right? ;)

I think meeting any of the guys and having a cool - decent conversation would be a moment to remember.

Alina1225: Well there are a lot of Donghae moments here ;)

Siwon's famous Sbrows & hand gestures!! LOL

suju26kamz: Hope you like this update since there are a lot of Donghae moments ^_~

gabie_16: Hope you enjoy this chapter then ;) Yay for Donghae moments!