Chapter 2

It's Me

 

You went downstairs to prepare the food you cooked when your phone buzzed and you saw kyuhyun’s mom name.

 

“_____-ah, I’m with Sena. Remember her? I want to let her personally meet kyuhyun. So don’t tell him that I’m with her ok?” you read the message of his mom to you.

You blinked on what you read. “I’m with Sena” those words keeps on replaying on your mind.

“OH MY GOD SENA!!! How can I forget who she is?!” you basically forgot who Sena is. You immediately grabbed the sticky note.

You were panicking because you don’t want to be inside his house when his mom and Sena arrived because that’ll be a total misunderstanding especially on Sena’s part.

After writing, you place the note on the fridge and collected your things. You went out without even saying a word to Kyuhyun.

 

You’re finally at the bus and you feel very tired. Your thoughts brought you back to that hug kyuhyun gave you earlier.

You can feel your face getting red again. “Oh god stop dreaming will you?!” you fanned yourself.

 

You went inside your house and saw your mom outside.

“hey mom. Why are you out?” you asked.

“I was looking for you! Where did you go?!” you were bemused on her sudden outburst.

“mom… Did I forgot to tell you again?” you asked scratching your head.

Your mom sighed. “yes you did. Now where did you go?” you heard your mom repeating her unanswered question.

“I… I went out to have some fresh air..” you lied.

Your mom is still looking at you not convinced on what you replied.

“ok mom. I went to kyuhyun’s house.” You surrendered.

Your mom sighed again. “how many times did I told you that you should stop going to his house? He’s a guy _____.” Your mom said repeating the words for god knows how many time. “you know you should not waste your time for that man. You should start looking for a job.” Your mom added and she went inside.

You stared at your mom as she goes back inside. “she’s right. I should look for a job.” You said and followed her in.

 

Weeks have passed and you were busy looking for a job. “AISH! I never knew that this is harder than what I thought.” You complained as you tossed the pile of papers in front of you.

You looked at your bed and said, “I miss you so much but we should look for a job.” You turned your attention to the pile of papers in front of you.

You suddenly stopped on what you’re doing when Sena’s image crossed your mind. It’s been also a week since the last time you saw kyuhyun. You didn’t check your phone either.

With full strength, you grabbed your bag and scooped your phone.

10 messages and 20 missed calls. “OH MY GOD” you said as you saw the screen of your phone. You immediately unlock your phone and check those messages.

From: Kyuhyun

“Yah! Are you coming with me or not? Answer your phone!”

The first message you opened. “huh? Coming where?” you asked yourself.

You continued reading.

From: Kyuhyun

“can you come with me? My mom is opening her coffee shop tomorrow.”

You checked the date and you saw that he send that last week, the day after his mom visited him.

“EH?!!! How can I forget to check my phone?!” you complained.

You immediately called your friend hoping that he’s not mad.

The phone is ringing but he’s not answering. You thought that maybe he’s playing so you sent him a message.

To: Kyuhyun

“Hey, I’m sorry if I didn’t answer any of your calls and messages. I was busy looking for a job.”

You typed and pressed send then you continued on looking for a decent job.

You can’t help but glance on your phone every minute hoping that he’ll reply.

 

When you got so uneasy, you got up from your seat and went inside the bathroom to wash. After that, you told your mom that you’re going to look for a job which is a lie again because you’re going to your best friend’s house again.

 

You pressed the doorbell but he’s not answering. Pressed it again and again, no answer from him. “aish! Where on earth is he?!” you got irritated so you called him again.

Finally, kyuhyun answered.

“oh hey there my best friend who promised me that she’ll be there whenever I need him.” He said and you can guess that he’s drunk.

You glanced at your watch and you didn’t notice that it’s already late.

“Hey! I’m in front of your house right now. I’ve been pressing your doorbell for an hour now.” You retorted not minding what he said because he’s obviously drunk.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “For an hour huh?” with that, the door in front of you flew open revealing a drunk cho kyuhyun.

You blinked your eyes for many times and covered your nose with the smell of the liquor.

“_____!” kyuhyun swung his arms wide open and hugged you. “I miss you my friend..” he said with a pout.

You froze. You stopped blinking too. Your organs are malfunctioning again.

Kyuhyun broke the hug and looked at you. “are you shy again?” he asked and a smirk forming on his perfect lips.

You tried to cover up. “Oh please! We’ve been hugging for years already.” You lied trying to keep the nervousness out of your way.

You went inside and kyuhyun followed you. When you heard the slam of the door, you jolted.

“scared eh?” kyuhyun said with his drunk voice.

“aish! This dude what had gotten into him?! Why is he drinking alone?” you mumbled as you walk further.

The house is dark. No lights. Pure black.

“What happen to you? Did you forgot to pay your bill?” you asked referring on why the house is so dark.

Kyuhyun chuckled. You walked further and when you got a glimpse of the living room your jaw dropped.

There are about 10 bottles of soju lying on the floor, lifeless. The pillows are scattered everywhere. To sum it up, the living room was in a total mess.

“god cho kyuhyun! What are you doing?! Are you killing yourself?!” you asked as you pick the bottles of soju.

“I’m getting married.” Kyuhyun replied in a low voice.

Though he said it in a very low voice, you were able to hear it.


I'm planning to at least post few chapters since i'll be kinda busy.

enjoy reading. :)