Chapter 4

It's Me

 

“I need to court you.” Kyuhyun repeated.

Your jaw dropped. You’re contemplating whether you heard it right or your soul is just flying away again. Your inside became so alive and happy. You’ve been waiting for him to say those for five years.

“I need your help. I want you to help me say that to Jaehyun.” Kyuhyun added.

You felt like you were slapped by him. You pulled all of your organs together trying not to collapse.

“oh… so you’re still in love with her?” you asked while the hope that’s inside you vanished.

Kyuhyun nodded. “It’s very hard to forget her. Plus, I wanted to live with her here. Not Sena.” Kyuhyun continued and sighed.

For the first time, you were out of words. You wanted to say so many things but you don’t know what are the right words to say at this moment.

Kyuhyun finished wrapping your hand with gauze. “I’ll clean those things. You don’t have to worry.” Kyuhyun stood up and went inside the living room to clean the mess he made and the blood.

You tried to gulp the lump that is stuck on your throat. “Kyuhyun I have to go. Thanks for this.” You said and you’re not sure if he heard you but you wanted to go home already.

 

Kyuhyun went back to the kitchen and found nothing but the stool. “did she left already?” kyuhyun asked himself.

 

Reaching home, your mom is already asleep so you went straight to your room. By looking around your room, you started crying and you don’t know why.

“why does it hurts so much?” you cried wondering if the wound is the reason why you’re crying or the fact that your hopes and chances are vanished.

You covered your mouth so that you wouldn’t wake your mom. It hurts so much. You keep on saying that for hours.

When suddenly your phone rang and saw kyuhyun’s name. You immediately wiped your tears and cleared your throat.

“miss me already?” you cracked making kyuhyun laugh on the other line.

“trying to be happy when the pain is throbbing huh? Just called to check if you’re at home already.” Kyuhyun commented.

You sighed. “I’m home already and yes. It hurts so much.” The words slipped out flawlessly.

Kyuhyun got confused on what you said. “weird. Ok good to hear that. Good night. I’ll call you again with my plans ok?” kyuhyun said before hanging up.

“ok.” You simply answered and both of you hanged up.

You stared at the wall across you and there are a lot of things going inside your head. Because you’re busy thinking things, you fell asleep on the cold hard floor.

 

You woke up because your phone is ringing and you saw Sena’s name. You rubbed your eyes before answering.

“Sena-ssi, how may I help you?” you answered.

Sena was quiet for a minute. “kyuhyun refused on marrying me.” She finally said and you can hear her sobbing.

Oh my god what did cho kyuhyun did to you?! You’re panicking on why did he let things like this happened.

“I…. I really don’t know. This is news to me.” You lied again.

Sena continued sobbing and all you did was to listen to her but suddenly you started crying too.

“hey, are you crying too?” Sena asked and you confidently nodded because you know that she won’t able to see you.

“I accidentally hit my injured hand on my head board.” You lied trying to cover the real reason why you’re crying with her.

“oh… that’s painful.” Sena commented.

“very very painful.” You replied.

 

After the call, you washed and went decided to eat something because the last time you ate was before visiting kyuhyun.

“did you cry?” your mom suddenly asked when your swollen eyes met hers.

Then she sat beside you. “tell me. You’ve fallen for him… right?” like a spell, you finally realized that you really have fallen for him. You have fallen out of love with your best friend. You avoided her gaze to hide the pain that is very obvious.

Your mom sighed when she didn’t receive an answer from you. “I knew it.” She added.

You looked back at her. “when and how?” you finally said.

“since the first time you guys met. It’s very visible on how you act.” Your mom stated. “when you met him you changed a lot. You started lying to me. You started going out so early and going home so late. You started to ignore me. Your world revolved around kyuhyun. I thought you guys are already living together.” You were surprised on what your mom told you.

Then you started asking yourself… “did I really changed?”


I honestly miss seeing those red something on the upper left corner of my screen whenever I go here. hehe~

Thank you for subscribing and leaving some comments~ ^^