Chapter 23

It's Me

After the dinner with Cho, Kyuhyun decided to go back when he caught you yawning 5 times.

“Mom, we need to go. She’s already tired.” Kyuhyun begged to his mom while you’re still talking to his niece.

 

From the moment she ran towards you when Kyuhyun was about to say something, she didn’t left. She’s been telling you so many things about rainbows, cats, rabbits, dolls, hello kitty and many more things that would connect to a child. Kyuhyun tried some ways on how to talk to you but seems like he can’t because his own niece wouldn’t let you listen to whatever Kyuhyun is saying.

There was also a time wherein Kyuhyun was too pissed that you have to remind him that she’s just a child and importantly, his very own niece.

 

“Alright. Besides, they all got to see and talk to her.” Kyuhyun’s mom finally gave in. She wanted you and Kyuhyun to stay for the night but Kyuhyun disapproved.

You’re not aware that Kyuhyun was planning to drive you back to his house.

 

“BYEEEEE!!!!!” Kyuhyun’s niece squealed again as you peeked out your head from the window of the car.

Kyuhyun zoomed out of their house and he’s been pressing the gas pedal mercilessly.

“Hey, slowdown.” You warned as you’re thrown back to the passenger’s seat.

“I wanted to talk to you about something but seems like you’re already tired.” Kyuhyun confessed when he finally decided to slowdown.

“You can say it now or when we got back.” You answered back, not noticing the weariness that’s hanging on Kyuhyun’s shoulders.

 

He was the one who’s very silent this time while you’re the one who beat the radio. You’re talking things from food then switch to fashion and then switch to something again.

When Kyuhyun parked the car in front of his house, you got off immediately not waiting for him to open the door for you when he’s about to do that but you’re fast.

You’re talking about politics now and you’re nagging on why things around politics is like this and that and you had so many things to say when Kyuhyun stopped you from all of your talking.

“Let’s do this for real.” Kyuhyun said bluntly.

You’re about to say that you like to study economics when he said that but…

“What the hell?!” You already said it before you knew it.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. It was his first time hearing you curse though you’ve been cursing so many times but you keep it on your mind.

“I…. I’m sorry…” You said feeling so stupid that you have to let it out from your mouth.

Kyuhyun smirked. “Forget it.” With that, he turned and unlocked the door.

 

 

You’re in front of a tall building that looks so expensive. Kyuhyun drop you on your first day of work as a model and he went somewhere you don’t know.

You went inside the building and you’re welcomed by a sparkling chandelier, hanging in the middle of the huge lobby.

You’re not even believing that you’re going to see that huge thing every day for work. With a smile and pride, you walked towards the receptionist and asked for Nana and Jin.

The receptionist gave you instructions on how to get to their office and you thanked her, giving her a white teeth smile.

 

“_____!!!” Nana ran towards you when she saw you got off from the elevator; as if she knew that you’re the person on the elevator.

“I thought you’ll ditch us.” Nana commented when she broke the hug.

“I just got back from honeymoon…” !!!!!

Nana’s eyes went extremely large. “You’re married?!!!” She exclaimed that made the whole people working stare at you and Nana.

 

“Come to our office. Let’s talk there.” Nana said and she started dragging you inside their (Nana and Jin) office.

She made you explain so many things from their encounter with you and your marriage.

 

“Just tell us when you’re already pregnant. We’ll prepare schedules for you.” Nana informed you, smiling.

PFT! Like that will happen. Just so you know…

 

There was a knock on the door and to you thought that it would be Jin or the photographer or their secretary but… you’re extremely wrong.

“Good morning Jaehyun.” Nana greeted the woman who’s behind the close door a moment ago.

“Nana..” She smiled at Nana and looked at you. “_____-ssi, why are you here?” she asked not minding Nana’s question of what does she need.

“She’s our newest model.” Nana, with a mix of pride and excitement on her tone answered for you.

You got a glimpse of Jaehyun’s hand turning into a ball of fist. Seems like Jaehyun got a splash of cold water with what she looks like right now.

She closed her eyes and exhaled, as if she got back to her senses. “I just came here to check my schedule.” Jaehyun’s aura changed. She’s more relaxed now.

Nana took out a planner and checked it, looking for answers for Jaehyun. “You have a shoot at 12 and after that you can have the rest of the day.” Nana replied with a smile plastered on her face.

“WHAT?!” Jaehyun exclaimed making you and Nana jump.

Nana glanced at you cautiously; checking if you’re fine on her sudden outburst of emotion with her schedule. “We were instructed Jaehyun. I’ll call you if you have other things to do.” Nana replied calmly not feeling intimidated on Jaehyun. NOT AT ALL.

Jaehyun looked at Nana then to you, dead in the eye before exiting Nana’s office.

 

“Sorry for that.” Nana apologized.

“It’s ok.” You simply replied as if nothing had happened.

“So how come you know Jaehyun?” Nana asked.

Uhmm… Let’s just say that she’s really the one who’s supposed to be married with my best friend right now but for I don’t know reason, she ditched him again for the nth time already. UGH!

“We’re batch mates.” You simply replied pushing the ugly thought away.


enjoy~ ;)