Chapter 30

It's Me

You slowly opened your eyes. The dimmed light of the room didn’t hurt your eyes and you’re thankful for that.

You scanned the room and you found the only person that you wanted to see before you got rushed here in the hospital.

Kyuhyun was sound asleep at the sofa. He looks tired, more tired than the last time you saw him which was when he confessed his feelings. You smiled at the thought of it.

 

The need of the restroom came to you and before you got up, you scanned the room again for any signs of anyone. You’re extra careful on getting out of the bed because Kyuhyun might wake up.

Slowly, you approached the bathroom and successfully entered in. You saw how pale you are on the mirror and it scared you.

“My baby…”  The knots on your stomach tightened as you realized the sole reason why you’re at the hospital. You let your eyes release those tears again. You remembered that you lost your first baby. It was what you’ve been thinking the moment you saw the blood rushing out of your body when Jaehyun kicked that sofa.

 

The door of the bathroom suddenly flew open and a disoriented Cho Kyuhyun appeared. Kyuhyun released a sigh when his eyes met yours.

You got a shock from his sudden appearance. “Are you hurt?” That was his first question.

Ah yes~ I’m crying.

Before you could answer, Kyuhyun wrapped you in a tight hug. “I thought I’d lose you… too…” Kyuhyun spoke.

That’s it. Waves of pain came on you. I lost my baby. Our baby is gone.

You cried at Kyuhyun’s arms. He’s trying to hush you but you can’t. The feeling of losing a little blip made you feel extremely worst. The pain you felt when your father died when you’re 8, make the pain thrice and that’s how you feel right now.

 

“We lost our baby…” You cried at your husband’s arms.

“What’s important is you’re the one who’s safe.” Kyuhyun answered as he pulled you, breaking the hug.

 

He held you at arm’s length and looked at you straight in the eyes. “You should stop worrying about the baby.” Kyuhyun said as he wipes your tears.

 

His touch made you feel calm and made the pain somewhat go away. You know that from today onwards, Kyuhyun will be the person who will make you feel calm, safe and happy.

 

“We can make a baby any time.” Kyuhyun added as he smirked.

You slapped his arm and he laughed. “Please… Drop the case of the baby. I know that you’re feeling sad but we are only on our 20s. We still have a lot of time.” Kyuhyun added.

His remarks made you smile because you’re wondering whether he’s cheering you up or teasing you. Kyuhyun knows that when the topic is all about babies, you easily give up. Like what happened before, it took you some time to realize that you’re pregnant.

 

“Promise me that you’ll start to move on… Please…” Kyuhyun begged as he put on his serious face.

You smiled and nodded. “I promise but please… get out first. I need to pee.” Kyuhyun laughed at your response. “Ok. Call me when you’re done.”

You’re expecting him to go out and close the door but he didn’t. Kyuhyun just turned around and didn’t go out of the bathroom.

“What are you doing?” Your question made him turn his head slowly.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked back.

 

You rolled your eyes at him. “Don’t you what me. Get out. I need to pee.” You ordered.

“I can’t leave you. What if something will happen to you while you’re peeing?” Kyuhyun stubbornly replied.

You never imagined that you’ll end up arguing with Kyuhyun at this situation and at this place. “Stop being stubborn Kyuhyun! I’ll call you when I’m done.” You fired back, wishing that he would just turn around and leave but again, he didn’t.

 

“No. You’ll start to listen to me.” Kyuhyun said as he turned around to face you. “I almost lost you _____! I can’t let any single of this life take you away from me. I just lost one part of me.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

It was a bold explanation of how he feels the moment Nana called him and informed him what happened.

Kyuhyun was in the middle of doing business with the coffee shop and he immediately left when he heard the news.

The moment he arrived at the hospital, you’re already rushed inside the emergency room and it was Nana who explained everything.

At the same time, the doctor and your pedia came out and announced that they’re sorry for the lost of the two of you.

“We did everything we can to save the baby.” The doctor said as he sympathize Kyuhyun.

 

“WHERE THE ARE YOU?!”

Kyuhyun called Jaehyun after he was informed of what happened. He was beyond angry.

“I… I’m sorry…” It was all Jaehyun can say, but her answer made Kyuhyun extremely angry.

“YOU JUST KILLED MY BABY!!!!! YOU KILLER!!!” Kyuhyun screamed at his phone before ending the call with Jaehyun.

 

Your mom arrived when Kyuhyun had already calmed down.

“We lost our baby.” Kyuhyun announced to your mom.

Your mom cried the way how you cried. She was devastated and she didn’t expect that things could go wrong.

“She was so happy when she said to me that she’s pregnant.” Your mom spoke between her sobs. That was the moment when Kyuhyun cried too.

 

 

“UGH! Kyuhyun nothing wrong will happen to me! I am just going to pee!” You screamed as you feel the need of letting the urine out of your bladder.

Kyuhyun just blinks at your sudden outburst. “Ok. Just turn around. I really need to pee now.”

With that, Kyuhyun turned around and walked 3 steps away from you.

 

When you’re done, Kyuhyun helped you to walk back to your bed.

“How do you feel right now?” Kyuhyun asked. His voice is filled with concern, so does his face.

“I’m alright now.” You simply replied as you lie down. “Did you already go home?” You curiously asked.

Kyuhyun was shock on your question. It’s as if he didn’t expect that question of yours.

He shook his head. “I need to see you when you woke.” He replied.

“Well, I’m awake now. Please go home and rest.” You requested.

You’re so worried that maybe he’ll break down too and end up on the same hospital with you. But he’s too stubborn.

“No.” Kyuhyun answered as he shook his head like a kid who doesn’t want to take a bath. “We’ll go home together.” Kyuhyun added as he turned the T.V on.

 

You’re wondering why on earth he is acting like this. He’s been protecting you the moment you woke up. You thought that maybe it’s because of your emotions but for some reason, you know that there’s a different reason why.

You glanced at him and he’s busy watching a soccer game. He looks relaxed. Kyuhyun still looks the same; mighty fine or handsome.

 

How I wish he could say the reason why he’s acting like this.


I really don't know how to end this story... ;A;

Anyways, have a great weekend guys!♥ and thanks for the comments XD♥