chapter 5

It's Me

 

After that conversation with your mom, you realized how you really changed. Starting from all the lies you told to everybody except to kyuhyun. All the time you wasted because you helped him finding a job and of course buying that house. That house wherein he wishes to spend the rest of his life there with Jaehyun not you. While here you are, you only spend a week trying to look for a job and you feel so sorry for your best friend because you forgot him for a week.

It now made sense to you that you already forgot who you really are. What are your dreams.

“So I’ve wasted a year? Gosh.” You said after realizing what you did in the past.

You pulled out your diary and flipped the pages.

“Buy pretty clothes and shoes. Find a good job. Buy a new home for me and my mom. Meet someone I really love. Get married. Be Happy.” You read what you’ve written before you met your best friend.

“hmmm… should I start again? It’s not yet the end.” You said and you stared at yourself in the small mirror you have on your study table. Then you nodded.

 

You busied again that you didn’t realize that your mom went inside your room already.

“oh mom…” you said as you saw her inside your room.

“I tried to knock but you’re not answering. Your best friend is here.” She said promptly.

You paused for a while thinking why the hell cho kyuhyun is in your house. Then you thought about your phone again. You grabbed your pouch and stared at your phone.

50 messages and 75 missed calls all from cho kyuhyun. “jeez!” you stood up and went outside.

Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch and he stood up when he saw you.

“hey.” He said immediately and you smiled at him.

“why are you not answering any of my calls and messages?”  kyuhyun asked as both of you sat.

“I was busy looking for a job.” You replied and smiled.

Kyuhyun nodded and noticed your injured hand. “is it okay now?” kyuhyun asked pointing at your hand.

“oh.. this.. yes. Thanks for taking care of it.” You said while rubbing the injured part. “the hurt was now all gone.” You added and you thought that what you have just said has two meanings.

“nice to hear that.” Kyuhyun said. “I’m here to ask for your help.” Kyuhyun added.

“Oh! Yes about your confession for jaehyun right?” you replied. Not feeling the throbbing hurt you felt before.

Kyuhyun’s face changed. His shoulders fell. “it’s actually about Sena-ssi.” Kyuhyun confessed.

Your mind went back to that night when Sena called you. “oh… what happened to her?” you asked.

Kyuhyun sighed. “change of plans.” He finally said. Thinking what "plan" he’s talking about.

“mom told me that if I’m not going to marry Sena… It’ll be only you whom I could end up with.” Kyuhyun said pulling you out of your train of thoughts.

“EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME?!! WHY?!!!!” You said pointing to yourself. You were about to go crazy on what he said. Why on earth did his mom chose me?!

Kyuhyun shrugged. “I don’t know. I told her that you’re a good best friend but she doesn’t want to listen to me.” Kyuhyun complained.

“we must plan something omg cho kyuhyun. We need to think. OH MYYYY.” You said and started to think of many ways on how you should not end up with Kyuhyun.

“ah! I know!” Kyuhyun was fast and you were so relieved. “but I can’t tell it to you here.” Kyuhyun added.

You furrowed your eyebrows. “Why?” you asked. Is he planning to kidnap someone or do violence?

 

You and Kyuhyun went to the nearest restaurant.

“so what’s the plan?” you finally asked after the long drive from your house to the restaurant.

“well… I hope you wouldn’t get offended on this one.” Kyuhyun said with nervousness on the way he said it.

Now you became more curious on why you should be offended on his plan…

“Let’s get married instead.” Kyuhyun blurted.

“WHAT?!” You can’t help but to shout.

“calm down will you?” kyuhyun ordered as the people around you are giving the both of you odd looks.

“calm?! You’re asking me to calm?! Gawd!” you fired back not even calming down.

“that’s part of my plan now here’s the other one.” Kyuhyun said and he continued, “We will not last for a year because during the course of our ‘marrid life’ you’re going to help me court Jaehyun.”

Your jaw dropped. “so this is a fake marriage?” you asked and kyuhyun nodded in response.

“are you in? we can divorce after our mission is complete.” Kyuhyun was very confident on this but you’re still thinking about how you feel about him. There are many what ifs going inside your brain now.

“do you really need the answer now?” you asked still shocked on what kyuhyun is planning.

Kyuhyun nods. You sighed. “what if your or our mission of getting jaehyun will fail? What if we get caught?” you asked continuously and irritation was painted all over kyuhyun’s face.

“If you don’t want just say NO!” Kyuhyun bursted in anger and stood up, walking away.

“Okay fine! I’m in!” You shouted and Kyuhyun walked backwards to the table.

“YOU DA BEST _____!!!” Kyuhyun said and did that infamous victory gesture of him.


here's another update. enjoy guys~ ^___^