Chapter 8

It's Me

 

You walked out of the bathroom wearing kyuhyun’s shirt. Good thing it’s long enough to cover your thigh and lap.

“This is good compared to those lacy stuffs.” You commented and climbed up to the bed.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand is done talking to Jaehyun so he went back inside the room and he saw you sleeping on the bed.

“yah! We should talk about who’s going to sleep on the bed.” kyuhyun said as he walks towards the bed post. But you’re not moving an inch because you’re already asleep.

“Aish this girl! Yah wake up!” kyuhyun exploded. He pulled the blanket so that you would wake up but a pair of slim legs welcomed him. He blinked million times and god knows he blushed.

He immediately covered your legs and turned away, walking towards the couch.

“sleeping here is way better than sleeping with her… right?” kyuhyun asked himself as he held his chest. His heartbeat is rising. “eh?! Is this normal? I never felt something like this before when I’m with jaehyun..” he stated and shook his head. “ack! Must be dreaming.” He said and slept on the couch.

 

Mr. Sun is already up and you’re still sleeping.

Kyuhyun woke up extra early to jog around. He came back and you’re finally awake.

“You wake up so early.” You said still half asleep.

Kyuhyun chuckled by your morning face. It’s his first time seeing it. “yup. I just have to run.” He added.

You nodded and stood up. Kyuhyun saw those legs again and he immediately turned around.

“I’ll wash first. Go eat some breakfast.” He said walking towards the bathroom hiding his tomato face.

You saw what you’re wearing and thought that it’s very embarrassing to go down looking like that.

“no you can’t. I’ll shower first. You wait ok?” you stopped kyuhyun by grabbing his wrist and pulling him away. You looked back at him and he’s just staring at you. “what?” you asked raising your eye brows. Then kyuhyun looked at your legs then your face.

“ok. Faster.” Kyuhyun said and vanished to the balcony.

“eh?! What’s wrong with him?” you asked yourself as you saw him walking away.

 

“Did you already eat breakfast?” you asked. You’re now properly dressed. The floral dress you’re wearing is hugging your body perfectly.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “what?! You jogged without eating anything?” you’re shocked.

Kyuhyun shook his head again not saying a word. You sighed on how he reacts.

“ok. We’ll eat breakfast together. Your mom might find out that you’re not eating properly. She might kill me if she knew that.” You said and he chuckled.

Kyuhyun stood up and washed.

Your phone rang and you saw that it’s Sena who’s calling.

“kyaaa!! _____-ssi!!!” Sena squealed on the other line.

You laughed on how Sena reacts. “hello Sena-ssi~ you sounds… happy.” You said and she laughed.

“I just missed you _____-ssi. We’ve never talked that much after your wedding.” Sena explained and you can guess that she’s already pouting.

“I’m sorry Sena-ssi.” You apologized.

 

You and Sena met before you and kyuhyun became best friends. But your meeting with her is unexpected and your second meeting with her was she’s supposed to marry your best friend. After that incident, you and Sena became close like sending messages to each other or calling.

 

“You ready?” kyuhyun asked and Sena heard him.

“OMO! Ready for what?” Sena asked obviously thinking something that will never happen.

“Aren’t you done talking?” kyuhyun asked in a lazy voice.

You weren’t able to speak because Sena is going crazy on the other line and kyuhyun is standing there, waiting for you.

You rolled your eyes over Sena’s reaction. “Sena-ssi, I’ll call you again later ok?” you said and she giggled.

“Ok. Enjoy your honeymoon.” She said and hangs up.

You turned around and faced kyuhyun. “Let’s go now.” You said and kyuhyun followed.

 

While walking, the scene last night keeps on replaying in kyuhyun’s head.

“hey, are you listening to me?” you asked stopping kyuhyun’s train of thoughts about you.

Kyuhyun looks at you and you saw that he’s blushing. You tried to hide your laugh because his face looks terrible. His eyes are lost and his face is in a shade of pink.

“yah~ does looking at me makes you blush?” you asked laughing and pointing at his face.

With that, you won a glare from him and your laughter subsides.

“why are you acting like that? Did you watch something… like… po-“

“NO!” Kyuhyun immediately stopped you before you finish what you’re about to say.

You laughed again on his sudden outburst of emotion.

“ok. Chill!” you said and he walked faster leaving you.

“yah! Wait for me!” you shouted.

 

Both of you arrived on a Japanese restaurant. Kyuhyun likes Japanese food so much and you’re opposite of him.

“yah, I can’t eat here.” You said as you looked at the name of the restaurant.

“you should at least try to eat Japanese foods. They are delicious!” kyuhyun said. Excitement painted all over his face.

Kyuhyun dragged you inside and you can already smell sashimi, sushi and many more.

 

“oh~ what do we have here? Couples?” one of the staff said and walked towards you and kyuhyun.

“ah, no we’re not.” You said and smiled.

“oh. Sorry, I thought you guys are a couple. We have special treatment for couples here.” The staff said and kyuhyun beamed.

“oh no.” you whispered. You exactly knew what will happen next.


enjoy~ ;)