Chapter 15

It's Me

“Ok.” You simply replied and the ladies in front of you jumped unladylike. They are hugging each other while squealing out of gladness.

“Let’s go now.” The red haired girl said and the 3 of you went on.

 

You arrived at the site and they all looked at you. Some of the crew is giving you odd looks and some are nodding to maybe say Hi to you.

The 2 girls assisted you all the way. They gave you pretty clothes that are unexpectedly fits to you like they are really for you.

Then another set of girls did your hair and make-up. You earned good praises from them and you can’t help but to blush.

“Aigoo~ You really have a fair skin. Maybe you apply some medicines to keep your skin pretty right?” The one asked while finishing your make-up.

You shook your head. “Actually this is my first time getting pampered like this.” You bluntly replied and they gaped at you as if you said that Christian Gray is gay.

 

After 30 minutes of being pampered, you walked out of the tent wearing a very nice tale colored chiffon dress partnered with dirty white studded pumps. You looked at yourself in the body mirror outside the tent and you nearly lost your jaw.

“Is… this…. Me?” You asked the girl whom you see in front of the mirror.

You turned around and looked at the mirror again, then you beamed. “I should tell Sena about this.” With that, you asked one of those girls who pampered you to take a photo of you.

“The model is out! Let’s start now!” The man whom you guessed is the director of this shoot shouted and everybody jolted up.

 

The camera man keeps on telling you to do some poses and you diligently followed them. He keeps on asking you to stay calm and breath because he noticed that all the time, you’re holding your breath.

You feel so shy and awkward at first but as time passed by, you were able to handle the shoot properly and for Pete’s sake, you change how many times and of course, you always ask for a picture of yourself.

“Don’t worry, you’ll own 50 pages in ELLE and we’ll give you a free copy of it once it’s out.” The cameraman suddenly announced that muted you for minutes.

50 freaking pages of me wearing these dresses. ELLE magazine. Now that’s jackpot!

After 3 hours of photo shoot, they finally called it a day and you were so tired.

I never imagined that modeling is a very tiresome job.

“Can I get your number so that we can call you when you again?” The red haired girl before appeared again.

You gave her your number and she thanked you.

 

After changing to your normal clothes, you thanked everybody and they all gave you thumbs up for your good performance.

“I’m sure the editor will be surprised because of you.” The cameraman said as he reviews all of your photos. Then he gave you a CD. “Here’s a copy.”

HOLY COW! A copy of my how many pictures!!!

You accepted the CD and beamed at him. “Thank you for guiding me.” You said and bowed.

 

“Let’s all eat out today! My treat!” The director said and everybody transformed into hungry bears.

The 2 ladies earlier namely Nana (short-haired) and Jin (red-haired) invited you to join but you refused because of Kyuhyun.

Oh ! I forgot that he’s with Jaehyun today.

“Can I come?” You asked shyly and everybody said yes.

 

All of the crew drove to the nearest restobar. They all ate happily and the men drank some soju.

“Cheers for our successful shoot and to our new model _____!” The director raised his glass up.

“CHEERS!!” Everybody replied and clinked their glasses of soju and beer.

The director handed you a bottle of soju. You were drinking mango shake while everybody drinks liquor. When the director handed you the bottle, you’re contemplating whether to accept it or not. But you saw that everybody looks at you, anticipating that you’ll accept it.

The last time you drank was during high school graduation and as far as you remember, the later events made you hate the world so much.

I promise to myself that this time, I’ll be more cautious and should go back to the hotel properly.

Must not get drunk. Must not get drunk.

 

After finishing the bottle, you already feel sleepy and dizzy. You’re trying to shove the thought of getting drunk again.

No one knows where I live so I should not get drunk.

 

At the end of the day, you finished 2 bottles of soju and a bottle of beer.

“Are you sure that you can go home?” Jin asked worriedly.

You drunkily laughed. “Of course. I can do /hiccups/ this…” You replied as you shove Jin away.

“Damn!” You muttered as you tripped on the lace of your sandal. You collected your organs together and tried to stand up but you failed.

“_____-ssi?” You heard a familiar voice. Since you’re drunk, you can’t remember who owns the voice.

“Are you ok? You look like… drunk.” You heard the voice again and one thing is for sure, he’s a man.

You snorted. You already knew who he is. Kyuhyun-ah~ My husband~

“Why did you arrive so late? I’ve been waiting for you~” You said as you try to stand up again.

He assisted you in standing so that you won’t fall again.

“Be careful.” You heard him muttered those words and you smirked.

“Be careful your face! You should tell that to your Jaehyun so that she won’t hurt herself again.” You fired back not watching what you say.

He chuckled and that sound made you raise your eyebrows.

“What’s so funny? Did you have a great time with your Jaehyun?” You asked again. “My best friend who became my husband who’s in love with Jaehyun. Why did I even accept your offer?” you muttered as you're able to stand up properly.

“Where did you go with Jaehyun?” You asked as you yawned. You’re very tired, very drunk and very sleepy.

“I’m not with her.” He honestly replied.

You snorted. “So you’re trying to lie now? You came back to the hotel with her. I ate alone while you enjoy your time with her. Now do you remember that you’re with her?” You replied not believing on what he replied.

PFT! So now you’re trying to say that you just ate with her then you came back to the hotel? L-I-A-R.

He chuckled again. “The last time I know is I finished my duty at the hospital and I don’t live in a hotel Mrs. Cho.”

OH !!!!


Hahaha! I kinda like this chapter. :))

SO WHO WANTS TO KILL KYUHYUN AGAIN? HAHA!

Don't worry you guys, It's payback time!