Chapter 29

It's Me

You decided to go back to work after you got discharged from the hospital. Kyuhyun kept on checking on you every now and then via phone call.

You already told your mom about everything that happened and she’s happy for you.

“See. I know he’ll feel the same way.” She replied when you told her that Kyuhyun loves you too.

 

You feel like you went back to being a teenager who’s totally in love with a boy. That night when you got home from the hospital, Kyuhyun called you.

“Are you home now?” He asked over the phone.

“Yes.” You simply replied but you’re grinning.

You heard Kyuhyun chuckling on the other line and it made your grin disappear. “What are you laughing at?” You asked.

“I just can’t believe that we’re in love with each other.” Kyuhyun’s answer made you totally blush.

DAMN CHO!

 

Both of you talked more but you finally hanged up when you already feel sleepy.

“I’ll go back to work tomorrow.” You informed Kyuhyun before finally saying good night to him.

Kyuhyun was silent for a moment. It made you curious on what made him shut all of a sudden.

“Hey, still there?” You asked.

You waited for him and after some minutes, he finally spoke.

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun apologized.

“What happened?” You curiously asked.

“Something happened but I already fixed it.” Kyuhyun replied. But his reply didn’t satisfy you. “You don’t need to go to work tomorrow.” Kyuhyun announced.

You made a face about his announcement. “I can’t. I know you’re worried but I can manage.” You replied.

 

You finally feel relieved when Kyuhyun allowed you to continue. It took you some time to please him and used all the aegyo you can. You’re feeling better now that you can do these stuffs with him.

 

“_____-ssi! What happened to you? I heard you got hospitalized yesterday.” Jia asked the moment you went inside their office.

You found yourself staying inside their office since you got pregnant. You feel relaxed whenever you’re inside and laying around while you don’t have any shoots.

“I’m ok Jia. I just got constipated.” You lied.

Jia and Nana are the people that you consider friends after Sena went off for her honeymoon. They treat you like their real sister and they are not like your boss at all because they don’t act like ones.

“I’ll leave you first ok? We have a meeting to attend. See you later!” With that, Jia disappeared and you guessed that Nana is with her.

That only means, no dorky bosses all day. It made you feel a bit sad because you came back and then you’ll find out that they’re busy.

 

Your thoughts went back to what happened at the hospital. The scene wherein Kyuhyun is giving you news about his feelings for you, made you smile and blush at the same time. You still can’t believe that he’s in love with you.

Suddenly, you thought flew to Jaehyun. There are a lot of questions going around your mind right now and the number 1 question is… Who is the real father of her baby? And the second is… is she really pregnant?

You’re busy thinking that you didn’t realize, the person you’re thinking about had entered the room without prior notice.

 

“Where are they?” Jaehyun asked as she closed the door behind her.

She looks glorious with her red dress. There’s no sign that she’s pregnant because she looks mighty fine compared to a pregnany woman like you. She has her make-up on and to top it all, she’s wearing 4 inches stilettos.

“They’re out for a meeting.” You answered, thinking whether to smile or not.

You just realized that today is the first time you saw her after that incident. She was present at that moment too, but you were too hurt that her presence didn’t make it to your mind.

 

There was a moment of silence before she walked closer to you and sat at the sofa, across to you.

“So you’re also pregnant?” Jaehyun blurted out.

HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW?!

You nodded. “You too?” You replied, calming the living hell on you.

Jaehyun smirked. Her smirk is familiar.

“I never thought that Kyuhyun would do that to you. Maybe both of you were too drunk at that time.” Jaehyun spoke.

You scoffed at her. “As far as I know, the both of us were on a honeymoon.” You replied, feeling confident because you know that Jaehyun is out of the picture.

 

Jaehyun glared at you. “You’re on a honeymoon but I am with him? Tsk. ______-ssi, maybe you can’t see what the real image is right?” Jaehyun replied as she crossed her legs, giving you a full view of how flawless they are.

Yes. She’s like a goddess sent from above. But Kyuhyun doesn’t love her anymore.

“Don’t you know that during that night, while you’re out… Kyuhyun touched me here…” Jaehyun spoke and she touched the tip of her big toe and she glided her finger upward. She skate her index finger to her legs while she says “Kyuhyun touched me here and here and here and I sent him to seventh heaven.”

Her actions made you feel extremely angry. You thank God that there’s no anything sharp around the area because if there is, in less than a minute Jaehyun might be rushed to the hospital.

“You are history Jaehyun.” You finally found your voice and the courage to fight.

Game on .

“No. I will make you part of OUR history.” Jaehyun fired back.

 

You’re really trying to calm yourself but hearing all the replies and seeing the actions of Jaehyun makes you want to punch her.

“Look _____, if you don’t want to put yourself into a huge humiliation… You better leave Kyuhyun, me and our baby alone.” Jaehyun said before standing up and walking out.

 

THIS IS MY CHANCE! LET ME PULL THAT BLONDE HAIR OF YOURS!

“I am the one he loves Jaehyun! You are part of his history! You hurt him many times already! What do you want from him?! Why can’t you leave him alone?!!!” Like a volcano, you erupted.

 

Your shouts at her made her stop and turn around. Jaehyun’s face changed. From that angelic to the evil one.

“Don’t you raise your voice to me!” Jaehyun shouted back.

Her scream somewhat sent some chills to your spine. You never heard someone screaming at you, even your mom.

“Kyuhyun is the sole reason why Jungmin didn’t come back to me!” Jaehyun shouted again but this time, her shout is more like an agony.

“Me and Jungmin broke up because of Kyuhyun.  Jungmin saw me and Kyuhyun in Jeju and he thought that I’m playing tricks to him. I tried to explain everything to Jungmin but he won’t listen to me because of that damn Cho Kyuhyun!” Jaehyun shouted again and this time, she’s crying.

JUNGMIN?! The name sounds familiar.

 

You panicked at the image of Jaehyun crying. Her life got ruined too because of Kyuhyun. “I never imagined that my life will end up like this.” Jaehyun spoke between her sobs. “It’s pay time. Since Kyuhyun ruined my life, I’ll ruin his life too and I will use you.” Jaehyun added.

Her words scared you to death. “What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything to you Jaehyun and please…. Please forgive Kyuhyun.” You pleaded.

Her words sent some images of Kyuhyun dying and you immediately dismissed it because that will never happen.

 

“I will kill you!!!” Jaehyun shouted as she pulls out the gun from her pouch.

OH !!!

This is also a first time to you. You never imagined that you’ll end up on a situation like this. You thought about the baby living inside you, your mom, your career and most importantly your husband; Kyuhyun.

“Please Jaehyun… I beg you… Don’t do this.” You pleaded as tears streamed down.

Jaehyun smirked. “I am not a fool _____. I AM NOT!!” She screamed again and it made you jump.

 

RUUUUN!!!!

You immediately run to the door but before you could reach for the door knob, Jaehyun kicked the sofa and it made a collision to your belly.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” You screamed out as you felt the pain on your belly.

 

It all happened in a slow motion. You were kneeling down beside that sofa that Jaehyun kicked to prevent you from running.

You’re bleeding. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” You screamed again as you saw the blood flowing out from your body. You touched your belly and you feel empty at this moment.

You’re crying and crying and crying. Your eyes hurt from crying but you didn’t care. “My baby!!!! Noooo!!!”  You screamed again and this time, the door flew open and you saw Nana looking around.

 

She spotted Jaehyun first. “WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” Nana shouted at her.

Jaehyun’s hand is shaking. She dropped the gun as Nana approached her. “I killed her baby…” Jaehyun whispered.

“What? Who’s baby?” Nana asked while searching around their office.

Finally, she spotted you kneeling and bleeding.

“OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!!” That was the time when Nana rushed to you and knelt next to you. “Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere? Dis she shot you?” Nana continued to ask when Jia came in too.

“What is this all ab- !” Jia saw you bleeding and she immediately called an ambulance and called Kyuhyun.

 

“Please save my baby.” You keep on praying this to God and you’re hoping that he might hear you. You were rushed to the hospital.

“Where is he?” You asked Nana who’s holding your hand. She’s crying too.

“He’s on his way _____. Please wait for him. You’ll be fine.” Nana replied while she wipes her tears.

You the other side and you found Jia. Her eyes are shut and you guessed that maybe she’s asleep.

 

Your eyes felt heavy from too much crying. You never imagined that this will happen in a blink of an eye. You though that Jaehyun will listen to you, but she didn’t. Her news to you made you feel more dizzy and sleepy. You don't have much energy left on you to move and speak.

Like those ordinary nights, you close your eyes and drifted. You never cared anymore if something good or bad will happen to you or to your baby.


Forgive me if I have misspelled some words. XD

Guys, the end is near. :(