Chapter 28

It's Me

You turned your attention to the new person inside the room.

“Why are you here?” You asked immediately.

He breathed. “I… saw you being rushed here.” He replied.

“Please get out.” You firmly ordered as you look away from him. Tears started to form in your eyes and you’re trying your best to prevent them from flowing.

 

It was Kyuhyun who showed up. For some reason, it made you a little bit ok but when it reminded you that he’s also a father of Jaehyun’s baby, it made you terribly sick.

 

“Are you ok?” Kyuhyun asked not wanting to get out.

“I am. Can you get out now? Jaehyun might be waiting for you.” You answered nonchalantly.

 

Kyuhyun sighed. You’re not looking at him because you know that if you’ll look at him, you will cry again. The pain will come back to you again like a tsunami.

 

“How is she feeling now?”

This time, Hyukjae entered the room and his presence made you look at him. He smiled at you and walked towards Kyuhyun.

“Mr. Cho… right?” Hyukjae extended his hand at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun accepted it. “Dr. Lee.” Kyuhyun answered as he shook Hyukjae’s hand.

 

“So how is she now?” Hyukjae asked the nurse who stood there, waiting for Hyukjae’s question.

The nurse said that you’re fine now. She thinks that you skipped some meals which is true. After what happened that day, you aged thrice.

“…and the baby is safe.” The nurse finished her report to Hyukjae.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! CRAP!

Hyukjae smiled as if he didn’t heard what the nurse said. “Thank you.” He thanked the nurse.

The absence of the nurse made you feel uneasy. Now, it was only you, Kyuhyun and Hyukjae.

GREAT. Just great.

Hyukjae cleared his throat. “Congratulations Mrs. Cho.” He smiled. But his smile was different. His gums are nowhere to be found.

“Thanks.” You murmured as you stared at your knotted fingers.

“I think I should go now since you’re fine. I’ll drop by later.” With that, Hyukjae turned around and walked out before you can even stop him.

 

It was you and Kyuhyun who are occupying the 4 walled-room.

“I came here with Jaehyun.” Kyuhyun was the one who broke the silence.

I know. Kyuhyun sighed. “I am trying to consult a pedia if we could do the DNA as soon as possible but I saw you…” he added as he took a seat on the sofa.

Kyuhyun was very cautious at his moves. He makes sure that his presence won’t make you feel hurt. Unfortunately, he’s not aware that you’re crying inside again.

 

“You can go now. Jaehyun might be wa-“

“I love you _____.” Kyuhyun confessed.

His confession gained your attention. You looked at him with confusion painted all over your face.

“I love you. That night when we drunk, I really want to cry out but your presence made confused. That night… I realized that it’s you _____... It’s you… You’re the one I really need and love that’s why we made love that night. Jaehyun is out of the picture the moment I slept beside you . The moment we went home, Jaehyun is out of my life.” Kyuhyun explained. His voice was barely a whisper. He’s about to cry as he speaks.

His words made you blush but it also made a huge twist. The last time you know, you hate him and now… you’re uncertain on what you feel about him.

 

“That time when I told you that let’s do it for real… I mean it. But your reaction made me hang for a moment. I was also about to explain everything to you during your visit to our house but my niece is keeping you occupied. I was waiting for the right time to say all of these to you. But things got messed up.” This time, you saw tears rolling down from his eyes.

OH NO! CHO NOT NOW! I should be mad at you! Your felt as if your heart is being stabbed. Seeing him crying not because of Jaehyun but because of you made you feel extremely hurt.

YOU SHOULDN’T CRY!

 

“I love you _____. I really do. I thought I’m the only one who’s feeling this but when I talked to your mom, she told me everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby…” As Kyuhyun says the word ‘baby’, it made him cry more.

This time, you’re also joining him. The tears rolled down. You’re not expecting that Kyuhyun is feeling the same way. You thought that you’re the only one who’s in love. It also made you realize that both of you fell for each other at the same time and that was during your honeymoon at Jeju.

 

“_____...” Kyuhyun called and for the first time after that incident, you looked at him.

His eyes and nose are red. He looks tired but he still looks the same Cho Kyuhyun you know. The Cho Kyuhyun who is always glorious in your eyes.

How I miss you Cho.

“Jaehyun’s baby is not my baby. I am sure of that.” Kyuhyun spoke. His voice is filled with hope and promise.

For some reason, it made you believe him. You wanted to run to him and hug him. Say that you also love him and you believe in him. But because of the IV, you can’t.

“_____, can you promise me something?” Kyuhyun asked as he looks straight into your eyes. You nodded as you wiped your tears.

“Can you wait for me as I clean this mess?” Kyuhyun spoke. It made you cry again. This time, you fully realize that he really does love you and only you.

“I will.” You finally found your voice. Your answer made him smile.

 

Kyuhyun stood up from his seat. “While waiting, please take care of yourself and our baby.” Kyuhyun walked towards your bed.

Kyuhyun stopped. “Can I hug you?” he asked, grinning.

You smiled. “Of course. You’re my husband.” You answered.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled before wrapping his arms around you. “I love you. Remember that.” Kyuhyun whispered.

You nodded as you smile.

“Thank you.” You spoke as Kyuhyun broke the hug.

Kyuhyun gave you a quizzical look. “For what?”

“For everything. Especially for being honest to me.” You replied as you hold his hand.

Kyuhyun grinned again. “Can I ask you again?”

YOU’RE CREEPING ME CHO!

You laughed this time. “Always.”

“Can I kiss you?” Kyuhyun asked. His grin never left his face.

CHO PLEASE GET OUT.

His question made you blush. You're wondering whether to say no or yes. But you found yourself nodding.

 

After all the revelations, after the pains, everything is now fine. Kyuhyun planted a tender kiss on your lips. His kiss made you feel loved.

I know that he loves me. I love you so much Cho Kyuhyun.


sorry for the wait. here it is. Enjoyy~ ;)