Chapter 26

It's Me

When you and your mom were finally settled on the table garden, you suddenly felt like crying again.

“Mom… I’m very sorry.” You can’t help it. Your lips quivered and tears rolled down.

It was the first time that you cried in front of your mom. She was so worried on what is going on with you.

 

“Mom… our marriage is… fake.” You finally spoke up. A one knife got pulled out of your heart. You’re quite relieved but you knew that the aftermath of your conversation with her would be drastic.

“What are you talking about?” Your mom got worried to the highest level. She leaned towards you and held your shaking hand. “What fake?” She demanded.

The face of your mom is blurred because of the tears that are on your eyes. “Mom, I married Kyuhyun because of some reason. I wanted to help him in getting Jaehyun.”

 

Your mom is beyond shock. “What?! What are you talking about?” Though she has the right to get mad and raise her voice at you, she didn’t. She’s filled with unanswered questions and she’s dead worried. “Who’s Jaehyun?” she added.

You told everything to your mom. From accepting Kyuhyun’s request, the condition that the two of you signed and to the fact that Jaehyun ditched him and you’re too lost on how to act next now that the only reason why you married him is gone.

 

After spilling everything, you were expecting shouts from her, hurtful words or lectures. You thought that she’s going to drag you out of their house by pulling your hair but she didn’t do anything of those. Instead, she hugged you.

“I’m sorry dear. I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to question and comfort you. I am very sorry.” Your mom hugged you tighter.

“Mom, what will I do now?” You asked her, really confused on what to do next.

Your mom gave you a soft smile. “Dear, I know that you love him. Wait for more time. I know that he’ll fall for you too. Just wait and he will.” Your mom answered you.

You’re the smartest mom! You hugged her again.

“Shall we come inside now? I’m sure they’re waiting for us.” Your mom asked.

"Wait mom, I have more." You interjected and your mom is ready to listen again, dismissing the thought of going back inside.

 

The both of you went inside after the long confession. You let your mom go inside first and you stayed outside for some fresh air. When you came in, you didn’t expect to see your mom covering as if she saw something that’s unreal.

 

“Mom what’s wrong?” You approached your mom.

As if she didn’t heard you, she didn’t reply. You followed her eyes and to your surprise, Jaehyun was there sitting beside Kyuhyun. The parents of Kyuhyun are sitting across them. You weren’t able to see the faces of his parents because their backs are facing you.

 

“You’re saying that you’re pregnant and Kyuhyun is the father?” Kyuhyun’s dad asked Jaehyun and she nodded.

 

That’s it. It only takes a daddy cho to make you feel devastatingly hurt. You can’t believe that this is happening.

You were finally relieved that you had spilled everything to your mom but life is filled with surprises. For one minute you feel extremely happy and then the next minute, you feel like shattering because of unexpected things.

 

Kyuhyun looked up and saw you and your mom standing.

“_____-ah…” Kyuhyun recognized your appearance.

Jaehyun looked up, so does Kyuhyun’s parents. Kyuhyun’s mom stood up.

“Dear…” It was the only thing she could say. She looked like she aged thrice at the revelation of Jaehyun.

“We’re very sorry.” Kyuhyun’s dad apologized. He looked like he also aged thrice.

 

You were just standing there beside your mom who’s also in pure shock. The two of you didn’t move. You were breathing heavily. The sight of Kyuhyun and Jaehyun together with their love child made you feel sick. The knots on your stomach got curled up; tightened. You held your belly and you can feel something.

 

“We’re very sorry.” Kyuhyun’s mom apologized. This time, she apologized to your mom. You’re clueless on what does your mom is feeling right now.

 

~

Everything was so fine. The moment you and your mom went to their garden, the doorbell rang and Kyuhyun’s mom was the one who answered it.

Jaehyun told her that Kyuhyun is her friend and she has something special to tell all of them. Not that Jaehyun had planned this before, but she’s really right on time.

 

Jaehyun went inside and Kyuhyun was so shock to see her.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun was confused. She didn’t call him that she’s going to visit him and the thing that Kyuhyun is worried about is, does her fiancé knows that she’s wandering around her suitor’s house?

 

“Kyuhyun I’m pregnant.” Jaehyun spilled out.

At the garden, you also spilled the same thing to your mom.

“Mom, I’m pregnant.”

 

“Congratulations Jaehyun! Does he know?” Kyuhyun had the chance to congratulate himself.

Jaehyun’s eyebrows furrowed. “You don’t know?!” Jaehyun questioned a smiling, innocent Kyuhyun.

“You’re the father of my baby!” Jaehyun announced.

 

Your mom gasped. “OH MY! When did you find out?” She’s smiling ear to ear.

“During my check-up. I was asked to visit a doctor and do medical check-up, and then she announced that I’m 2 weeks pregnant. I’m not yet experiencing morning sickness.” You happily replied.

All the comforting words that your mom gave you earlier gave you some hopes that maybe after Kyuhyun found out, he'll love you back.

 

During your honeymoon, you’re already sleeping when suddenly Kyuhyun woke you up.

“What?” You asked half asleep.

“Let’s drink.” Kyuhyun suggested.

“WHAT?!” His offer made you wide awake.

 

You ended up going with him. The two of you got extremely drunk. You spent the night giving everything to Kyuhyun. You weren’t aware of it at first but as time goes by, when he said that he’s thankful that he has you, which made you feel that he really loves you, it made you feel in total bliss.

Kyuhyun woke up and he’s sober. He saw you sleeping beside him all , just like he is.

He immediately jumped out of the bed and grabbed your clothes and put them on to you while you’re asleep.

“Did we do it?” He asked himself as he watches you sleep.

 

“A-a-are you sure that Kyuhyun is the father of your baby?” You heard your mom spoke up. She’s talking to Jaehyun and it made you whip your head to her.

“You think I’m lying?!” Jaehyun fired back to your mom. Her tone sent some ringing to your ears.

“DON’T YOU ING RAISE YOUR VOICE TO MY MOM! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS JAEHYUN!” You exploded. Like a volcano, your feelings erupted. The next thing you know is you’re dragging your mom out of their house.

 

“WAIT!!!! _____!!! LET’S TALK!” Kyuhyun is calling you back but you can’t turn to look at him.

Hurt and hatred. The mixture is extremely painful.

You walked as fast as you can. All you want is you and your mom out of their house. But before you could do that, Kyuhyun caught you.

He held your elbow tightly and spun you around making your hold to your mom loosen.

“Let’s talk.” Kyuhyun demanded as he catches his breath.

 

Fire of anger is burning on his eyes. He looks tired, lost and worried. OH KYUHYUN.

You want to hug him but you restrained. You reminded yourself that you’re ing mad at him and Jaehyun.

“We’ll conduct a DNA test.” Kyuhyun announced.

As if it is the dumbest thing you have ever heard, you laughed.

“DNA?! Kyuhyun it explains everything! I AM A GIRL TOO! You used me to get her, I agreed. I don’t know why but because you’re my friend I AGREED! And I am so mad at myself right now!! I agreed to your stupid offer! And you know what? Why I extremely hate myself? I have fallen for you! I don’t know why but I did! Kyuhyun I… I thought I could make you love me back but I guess… It’s too late now.” Tears are present again.

You are so tired with all of this drama and now is the time you have. You decided to spill your feelings out once and for all.

 

“Kyuhyun can’t you see that IT’S ME?! It’s me who had always been there to you. Who followed you everywhere? Who became your buddy through the years? I am so stupid to think that you’ll fall for me but IT IS JUST MY PURE IMAGINATION AND I ING HATE MYSELF FOR IMAGINING SUCH THINGS!!!” You screamed out the pains that you kept through the years. You are breathing heavily and you’re crying hardly.

“You know what? You should win an award. BEST ACTOR OF THE DECADE! Your floorshows never fails to amaze me. You’re such a goddamn good actor that is Oscar worthy!”

Kyuhyun was just blinking as he translate everything that you're saying.

"Whatever happens after this, I hope you'll leave me and OUR CHILD alone."

 

With that, you turned around and walked out of their house. From that day onwards, your world had spun 360 degrees and your point of view in life changed.

You went at your real home with your mom. The ride was silent. You’re just sniffing around and sometimes, whenever the scenes of you and Kyuhyun goofing around would pop out on your mind, you will cry and your mom is at your side; comforting you under the pain that you’re in.

 

“It’ll pass dear. I’m here.” That was the last thing you heard from your mom before drifting to sleep.


T_____T ;~~~~~;