Chapter 18

It's Me

 While Hyukjae is driving, you remembered that you have a phone and a Cho Kyuhyun waiting for your message.

!!!

You fished your phone and as expected, messages and missed calls from Kyuhyun. You bit your lower lip for being such a forgetful person.

You typed in your message for him.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m with Dr. Lee and we’re going to a kindergarten. Don’t worry. I’m safe and have a great day Cho!”

You pressed the send button with a small smile plastered on your face.

I hope he won’t get angry. PFT! Why do I keep on worrying?! He has Jaehyun who’ll accompany him anytime, anywhere.

 

Kyuhyun read the message that you sent to him and he turned into a mad bull.

“Who the hell does she think Dr. Lee is?!” Kyuhyun exploded as he lay back to the huge empty bed.

Kyuhyun was blinking at the ceiling until a plan popped into his head.

“You’ll enjoy this day Mrs. Cho.” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“We’re here.” Hyukjae announced and your soul lit up as you saw the colorful small daycare house.

Hyukjae opened the door for you. He’s smiling again and again and again.

When will you stop smiling?

 

The moment both of you entered the small house, bunch of cute smiling kids welcomed you.

“Teacher Lee!!!!” All of them squealed as they saw him.

The children hugged him and some of them kissed him too and that view made you giggle.

“They really like you.” You whispered.

“I can’t blame them. I’m too handsome.” He commented as he run his finger to his sharp jaw line.

You rolled your eyes over his action and he smiled.

What Hyukjae basically did was teach good things to the children and let off some jokes too to make all of them laugh.

“Teacher, who is she?” a cute boy asked as she points at you.

Hyukjae looked at you and called you. “I’ll introduce you.” He added.

You walked towards him with a nervous aura.

“This is my friend _____. She’s here in Jeju because she’s on a vacation.” Hyukjae introduced you to the cute kids in front of you.

“Hello.” You greeted happily and all of the kids smiled at you in response.

 

Hyukjae gave you a small background of all the kids while they’re busy playing. He told you that after they played, they will eat and then sleep.

“So we’ll help them eat and help them sleep?” You asked and Hyukjae nodded.

“That’s what I’ve been doing whenever I go here.” He replied.

You thought that he really teach those kids like a teacher but he’s more like a baby sitter or something. Hyukjae excused himself to help the others in preparing the food for the kids. You insisted on helping too but Hyukjae refused.

 

“Shall we drink?” Jaehyun offered while Kyuhyun is busy playing with his laptop.

“Drink what?” Kyuhyun replied not even looking at Jaehyun.

“Hmmm….” Jaehyun hummed. “How about bourbon?” Jaehyun suggested and with that, Kyuhyun looked up at Jaehyun and smirked.

“You really know how to pull me out of my concentration.” Kyuhyun commented as he closed his laptop. “Shall we?” Kyuhyun asked and Jaehyun nodded.

 

Both of them went downstairs and thankfully, the bar at the hotel serves variety of drinks including their choice.

“When will you fly back to Seoul?” Jaehyun asked while waiting for their order of 1 bottle of bourbon.

Kyuhyun pouted at the thought of leaving Jaehyun at Jeju. “Tomorrow morning.” Kyuhyun replied with a heavy heart.

Jaehyun nodded. “My manager told me that we’ll fly back tomorrow too.” With what Jaehyun said, Kyuhyun’s face lit up like a street lamp.

“REALLY?! But, I thought you’re going to shoot something tomorrow?” Kyuhyun was surprised and curious at the same time.

Jaehyun’s wounds are fine now. Her arm is cast-free too. She’s back from her old self. A model Jaehyun.

“They found someone who can replace me for my shoot and the agency liked her so they hired her immediately.” Jaehyun replied with a hint of bitterness on her voice.

During her audition for a model, she went through a lot of hardships and it took her 6 months to be a model.

Their drinks arrived, an indication that they’ll drink their hearts out.

 

“I went out on a drink with Jaehyun at the hotel’s bar.” Kyuhyun sent you a message making you feel a bit angry but thanks to Hyukjae who’s always smiling at you, you feel a lot better.

You watch him as he carry the small girl at his arms and let her sleep at his arms.

He’ll be a good dad. You commented at the nice view.

 

After he made the children go to sleep, he laid his tired body on the floor.

“Teacher Lee, are you tired?” You asked as you walk towards him.

His eyes are shut and he’s breathing heavily. He nodded in response.

So tired that you can’t even speak? You giggled at your thought.

You’re hesitating whether to give him a massage or just cheer him up. But you found yourself giving him a massage. You’re rubbing his temples and slightly pressing his biceps which surprised you.

He even has a time to work out!

He didn’t respond on your actions, instead he kept his eyes shut and made himself relax under your touch.

 

Soon enough, he fell asleep on the cold floor. Since he’s heavier and you can’t carry him, you covered his body with a comforter and you rested his head on your lap since there are no pillows left.

“Sleep well Hyukjae.” You whispered as you run your fingers through his hair.


I think I also want Donghae to be Dr. Lee. LMFAO 

because I watched the KyuHae VCR during SS5 tours and... DAMN! THEY'RE SUCH GOOD ACTORS!!! Especially Kyu! cannot believe him! ;~;

anyways, I'm planning to let donghae appear here. haha!XD

thanks for the comments guys! Loving them all.♥♥