Chapter 24

It's Me

Nana gave you all her time. She toured you around the office and introduced you to different photographers that are currently on a shoot at the studio.

Both of you walked back to her office and this time, the pictures hanging on the wall caught your attention.

“Who’s she?” You asked pointing to a certain frame.

 

The girl on the frame is laughing prettily. Her eyes are also nowhere to be found. Oh how I love eye smiles.

“She’s one of our models. The photographer took a picture of her while she’s laughing.” Nana explained.

“EH?! Does she know that this is being displayed here?” You asked not believing on what Nana said.

Nana nodded and continued walking; you followed her. “There are only few models who can qualify the taste of this photographer.” Nana stated and she stopped. “… And you’re one of them.” Nana added and pointed at the frame on her right.

OMG!!!!! “When was this?!” You’re horrified. You’re sitting on a chair and you’re busy on your phone and YOU’RE GRINNING. HECK THAT GRIN!

Nana laughed at your reaction. “When we’re on a break.” Nana answered and walked again, leaving you alone in front of your stolen picture that’s hanging on the wall.

Compared to the other pictures, yours is different. The rest of the pictures look very professional but yours, UGH! I’ll make sure not to meet him again!

 

“I’m at the lobby.” Kyuhyun called you while you’re talking to Jin who appeared late.

“You could’ve informed me that you’ll pick me up.” You answered, lowering your voice.

Jin raised her eyebrows and called Nana. They’re now watching you. They’re both mouthing some words that you don’t understand.

Kyuhyun chuckled on the other line. “Next time. But, can you go down now? I’m waiting and starving.” Kyuhyun demanded.

You rolled your eyes on what Kyuhyun said and the two girls enjoyed your performance of eye-rolling. They laughed at your action and maybe couldn’t believe how annoyed you are.

“Ok. 5 minutes.” With that, you hang up.

 

“I have to go.” You turned to the two girls who are pouting.

“Is he here?” Jin asked. We want to see him.” Nana interjected.

NO WAY! Your answer was delayed because Jaehyun appeared on the scene. Jin and Nana didn’t notice her but you did because she’s looking straight into your soul.

“Kyuhyun is waiting for you at the lobby.” She informed. I KNOW! You screamed on your mind.

 

Nana and Jin pouted cutely and gave you those puppy eyes. You couldn’t resist. They just want to see him. I hope they will not say something to me like “I like him!”

“Ok.” You finally answered.

Nana and Jin jumped happily and got an odd look from Jaehyun.

When you stood up, ready to walk… “Tell him I said thanks for the drive and drinks. I had a great time.” Jaehyun made you stop, hurt and extremely mad.

WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!

You turned around and gave her a fake smile. “Sure.”

 

The lift’s door parted and though there are some people around the lobby, you immediately spotted Kyuhyun standing; waiting for you.

“Where is he?” “What does he look like?” Jia and Nana scanned the area the moment the 3 of you went out from the lift.

When you’re about to point at Kyuhyun, he already found you and waved at you. He’s smiling and he looks gloriously handsome with what he’s wearing. Black pants and striped shirt. His hair is still brown and fluffy. Too handsome Cho! Stop smiling!

 

Kyuhyun ran towards your direction and grinned at you. “What took you 5 minutes to go down?” Kyuhyun asked as he kissed your forehead.

CHO WILL YOU STOP! I’M QUITE EMBARRASSED THAT YOU ONLY KISSED ME THERE… NOT ON THE… OK STOP THINKING!

You heard Jin and Nana squealed. Hearing them made you realize that you’re with them.

“Uhm, Kyu this is Jin and Nana. They are my boss.” You introduced them to Kyuhyun and they are looking at Kyuhyun then to you then they giggled.

“Nice to finally meet you Kyuhyun.” Nana gave Kyuhyun a friendly smile. Kyuhyun smiled in response.

“Hi.” Jin’s greeting made you laugh. HI?! Jin you didn’t say HI right?

She was so excited and talkative when she saw you sitting beside Nana when she arrived. She’s been telling you so many things and now, you couldn’t believe that it would only take a CHO KYUHYUN to make her stop talking. Oh your effects to girls Kyuhyun. TSK!

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded at Jin too. “I guess you guys are the reason behind her being a model right?” Kyuhyun asked as he s his hand around your hips and pulled you closer to his side.

DAMN FLOORSHOW CHO!

Jin and Nana gasped and blushed. “Yes!” Jin squeaked. From that moment, you are aware that Jin is back. The real Jin.

Kyuhyun threw his head backwards while laughing. TELL ME WHAT’S SO FUNNY CHO! I’LL KILL YOU!

 

The 4 of you stood at the lobby for another 10 minutes talking and the topic is YOU.

“Can I take her home now?” Kyuhyun finally asked wanting to go home already. RIGHT! HE’S ALREADY HUNGRY!

“Sure!” Nana replied and Jin added.

“Thank you. I missed her all day.” Kyuhyun added that made Jin and Nana squeal again.

I WILL REALLY KILL YOU CHO KYUHYUN!

You’re dying out of embarrassment on what Kyuhyun is doing and saying. Sure he knows how to be a good actor. PFT!

 

We waved our goodbyes to Jin and Nana.

“Pick her up more often Kyuhyun-ssi.” Jin requested as she’s waving at us.

“Sure!” Kyuhyun replied, waving. His hand is still on your side.

 

“TAKE YOUR HAND OFF OR I’LL CUT IT FOR YOU.” You hissed when the both of you finally got out of the building.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “I told you… AISH!” Kyuhyun got irritated for no reason and he immediately withdrew his hand.


The updating got delayed because of my exams. Sorry guys.