Chapter 22

It's Me

The Cho’s are bunch of good people. For the 3rd time, you met Kyuhyun’s sister, Ahra. She’s still the same the last time you saw her, which was on the day she went to Australia to study.

“I’m so happy that you ended up with him.” Ahra said as she pulled you into a sister-in-law hug.

You smiled as she wrapped you in her arms; but when you thought of the contract that you and Kyuhyun signed, it made you frown.

 

The whole mini-gathering of Cho was successful. You’re able to meet all of them but there’s something that’s bothering you and you felt like crying.

“Exhausted?” Kyuhyun asked as he sat beside you on the garden swing.

You moved aside making a space for him to sit. He willingly sat beside you and looked at you.

You released a sigh that contains problems, anxiety and lots of negative things. You weren’t sure of what will happen to the both of you now that you guys are back in Seoul.

“What will happen to us now?” You suddenly asked. You planned on avoiding Kyuhyun’s gaze because for the past minutes, you found yourself admiring him. Admiring your best friend – husband.

Kyuhyun gave you a quizzical look. “What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked, completely at lost on what you’ve said.

You released another heavy sigh. “What will happen to us… Now that Jaehyun is engaged. Isn’t our original plan is to get her for… you…” It was very hard for you to say those words because you felt like there are a lot of sharp things being thrown to you.

“Hmmmm….” Kyuhyun hummed as he rubs his chin with his thumb and index finger.

DON’T HMMMMM LIKE YOU’RE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT THIS CHO!! You screamed to your head as you snatch a glance on him.

 

You’re about to answer back but there’s a little girl running towards you and Kyuhyun.

“UNCLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” She squealed at the top of her lungs as she ran and climbed onto Kyuhyun’s lap.

Kyuhyun was in shock and you’re giggling at his side. “I just got here uncle.” She smiled brightly at Kyuhyun making her eyes disappear.

She’s like someone I knew.

Kyuhyun groaned whenever he hears his niece call him ‘Uncle’.

“I. AM. NOT. AN. UNCLE.” Kyuhyun replied in a deep dark voice.

The little girl rolled her eyes over Kyuhyun. “Mom told me that I should call you an uncle now because you’re married.” She replied eyeing you. “Is she your wife uncle?” She asked again as she pointed at you. Finally, noticing your existence.

Kyuhyun nodded. “She’s _____ Cho.” Kyuhyun introduced you to the little girl on his lap.

DAAAAAAAMN!!!! He’s making me uncomfortable!!

“Hello.” You smiled at her and in return, she got off from Kyuhyun’s lap and climbed to you.

“Auntiiiieeeee!!!” She squealed again making your eardrums affected.

 

She stayed with the two of you for about 30 minutes, when suddenly her mom called her out.

When she left, you became silent beside Kyuhyun. It’s as if it’s your first time sitting beside him, wherein in reality, you’ve been into this kind of situation for God knows how many times.

 

You were so busy on thinking on how will the two of you would be able to clean up this mess that’s getting bigger and bigger each passing hour. The Cho already knew you and they all smiled at you, accepting you and even joking around with you.

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun spoke out making you look at him.

His face, his hair, his nose… It made you feel all different. The last thing you knew was he’s your best friend and now he’s your husband.

How can things be so complicated for the two of us? Or is it only me who’s suffering since for him, this is nothing and for me…. I fell for him…

 

“Thank you for?” You finally replied.

Kyuhyun took your hand that made you froze, made your heart beat became hyperactive and made you look at him more.

He turned so that he could make a full view of you. Brown orbs on black.

Even if you’re trying to break the intense gaze of him, you just can’t. It’s like he has some super powers that could hypnotize you using his brown orbs.

“Thank you for everything…” Kyuhyun spoke again, not looking away from you.

You’re so speechless and clueless on why he is doing this. One thing’s for sure, he’s sincere on thanking you.

“I don’t know how far would we go from this but please… Don’t leave me yet… I’m still lost.” Kyuhyun continued and his gaze at you changed.

You’re thinking on what made him think that you’re leaving him after this and why did he say that he’s lost.

“I still need you… _____-ah… I…”

“UNCLEEEEEEE!!!!!”

Both of you jolted on your seats.


I owe you guys some chapter so... hehe~ sorry for being late again. >..<