Chapter 9

It's Me

“Aiyoo! My baby here is getting all shy again.” Kyuhyun said with his oh-so-sweet voice and he pulled you closer to him.

“Actually we’re couple… Married couple and we’re on a vacation.” Kyuhyun explained and smiled to the staff.

The staff giggled on what she heard. “ok, follow me.” She said and both of you followed her.

 

You and kyuhyun entered into a private room. “we can serve whatever the both of you wants.” The staff said and flashed her eye-blinding smile.

Since you don’t have any idea about Japanese food except that wasabi is deadly, kyuhyun is the one who looked at the menu. He keeps on saying assorted Japanese foods that are not familiar to you so you’re just sitting quietly.

When the staff dashed out, you glared at kyuhyun and he smirked in response.

“Why did you do that?” you asked trying to see what he’s actually planning.

“hmmmm…..” kyuhyun hummed and you got more irritated. “So that we’ll make the most out of it. You know this vacation is all yours. We can do whatever you want.” Kyuhyun said lightning up your mood.

You shrugged. “if this vacation is all mine we shouldn’t be sitting here and talking. I am so pissed.” You replied piercing the word piss so that Kyuhyun would understand.

“Come on _____-ah~ can you just drop the topic and try to be happy? You’re my friend for how many years now.” Kyuhyun replied obviously doesn’t want to ruin the good atmosphere.

You were about to respond but the staff came back again with other 2 waiters. They laid down many Japanese foods and kyuhyun is smiling ear to ear. When they turned around to leave, kyuhyun stood up and followed them leaving you all alone.

“Jeez! Yeah right. Leave and don’t you ever come back. Pft!” you mumbled bitterly while looking at the amount of food before you.

A moment later, kyuhyun came back grinning again.

“let’s eat!” he announced then he sat down across you.

Seeing and smelling the food makes you feel dizzy what more if you’re going to eat it.

“Kyuhyun I can’t take to eat these foods. You know how my stomach performs whenever I eat Japanese foods.” You explained, your shoulder hanging low.

Kyuhyun sighed. “I ask the staff earlier to buy you some medicine so you’re going to be fine. Eat now.” He replied.

You’re wondering if he’s being selfish or concern. You picked up the chopsticks and picked a random food and put it inside your mouth.

Chew. Chew. Chew.

“Mmmmm… This is delicious!” you exclaimed your eyes sparkling.

Kyuhyun smirked. “I thought you hate Japanese food? Try this one.” Kyuhyun said handing you another food and you took it with your chopstick. Chewed, swallowed and smiled. “Darn! Another suggestion please~” you asked and kyuhyun smiled.

You managed to try all the foods in front of you and you can’t believe what just happened. Minutes before you’re complaining about not wanting to eat Japanese food and now… eating happily with Kyuhyun.

 “Can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun ask while you’re busy choosing what to eat next.

“What is it?” you replied without looking at him.

Kyuhyun paused for a moment as if trying to fish the right words to say. Then you heard him sighed.

“What made you accept my offer?” Kyuhyun blurted out and that made you look at him.

“Because I’m a friend of yours. Come on! You already know the answer. Stop asking questions wherein you already knew the answers.” You said and stuffed a food inside your mouth.

“Honestly,” Kyuhyun stopped. You raised your eyebrows signaling him to continue on whatever he’s going to say but he didn’t replied. Instead he smirked. A deadly one.

“What?!” you exploded wanting to know why is he smirking and why did he stop.

“Come.” He stood up and offered his hand. You looked at him while chewing.

“We’re finished?!” you asked. “But these… we haven’t finish all of them.” You added.

Kyuhyun laughed. “Just follow me ok? We’ll be back and finish those. I need to take you somewhere.” Kyuhyun explained and grabbed your wrist making you immediately stand up.


Sorry for the late update. :( I've been away. anyways, here it is. :)