Chapter 36

It's Me

The morning sickness started to attack you. You always ran to the bathroom the moment you woke up every morning. You’re thankful that Kyuhyun is oblivious on what’s happening. He’s either asleep or already downstairs, preparing breakfast.

 

You’ve became more picky and moody too. But despite all of those attitudes, Kyuhyun didn’t mind at all. He’s been the most caring and considerate of all. He’s making sure that you’re always eating and always feeling comfortable.

 

That day when he went out, he met his college friends and they all decided to put up a business. Kyuhyun was very excited as he relay the news to you the moment he went home that day. The business is all about gaming and things that are related to their favorite hobby. Kyuhyun was all smiles that day and you’re happy to see him that happy and excited.

 

Today, Kyuhyun went out again to meet with his college friends. He was asking you if you want to come but you’re feeling lazy again so you declined his offer. He was pouting when he left you. He doesn’t want to leave you at all though it’s you who doesn’t want to come with him, he feels guilty.

 

“I’ll call you when I need something. Have fun!” You bid as Kyuhyun slips on his shoes.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to come?” Kyuhyun asked for the nth time already. Wishing and hoping that you would agree but you shook your head.

 

“I’ll be fine in here. Besides, I’m sure I’ll just get bored because I’m not into those stuffs. You know me.” You replied and hugged him to lessen his worry.

 

Kyuhyun immediately smiled at your embrace. He kissed you before he went off. You’re sure that you’re feeling lazy but you told yourself that while he’s out, you’ll visit your doctor and check your pregnancy status.

 

After taking a bath, you put on your pants and to your shock, it wouldn’t zip up because of your growing baby bump. You’re about to cry when you realized that you’ve gain some weight. You started forming what ifs on your head.

 

You stared at yourself at the mirror and tears started forming in your eyes when an unwelcoming feeling crept into your system.

What if Kyuhyun will leave me because he couldn’t stand me anymore? What if he’ll leave me because I’m ugly and fat to be with him?

You sat and cried for minutes before you realized that you need to pay a visit on your doctor. You decided to wear a dress instead of pants.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m out to meet some of my friends. I’ll call you when I get home already. Love you~”

You sent to Kyuhyun before locking the door of his house. You haven’t claimed his house as yours too since you are still waiting for him to pop the most important question of all.

 

Upon arriving on the hospital, the nurse told you to wait for your name to be called before entering the doctor’s office. You’re feeling nauseous while waiting for your name to be called. You glances your wrist watch and it’s been only five minutes when the nurse told you to wait. You’re sweating heavily and feeling dizzy. With all your might, you stood up to go to the nearest comfort room but before you could take a step forward, everything went blank.

 

Kyuhyun met his college friends and started planning for their upcoming business. All of them are excited about their plan.

 

“So how are you and ____-ssi?” One of them asked and Kyuhyun gave him a bright smile.

 

“Ehhhh!!!” All of them except Kyuhyun said in unison.

 

There are eight of them and only Kyuhyun is on a strong relationship. All of them didn’t believe that Kyuhyun would last long with you because he’s a game addict. All of them went through the same unfortunate relationship. They all start happily but as time goes by, they’re forgetting that they have girlfriends and all credit goes to the computer games that they’re playing. So in the end, they are all left behind with their computer games.

 

It was different for Kyuhyun. His main priority in life was you especially when you had a miscarriage. His point of view in life incredibly changed that even his parents couldn’t believe it. Kyuhyun started to plan on his future with you and he wanted to propose to you as soon as possible before they introduce their business to the world.

 

“We’re doing well.” Kyuhyun simply replied and smiled again. He earned punches from some of his friends and he just laughed at their reactions.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I think you’re phone is vibrating.” One of them said and Kyuhyun started to look for his phone under the huge amount of papers in front of him.

 

Kyuhyun’s face scrunched up when he saw the name of the caller. It was Dr. Lee who’s calling him. Kyuhyun decided to ignore it since he’s quite busy. But before he could put it down again, he saw your message.

 

Kyuhyun’s heart skipped a beat as soon as he finished reading your message. He called Dr. Lee immediately and thankfully, he picked up immediately.

 

“Why aren’t you answering my calls?!” Dr. Lee was going nuts as soon as he answered Kyuhyun’s call. He’s currently pacing back and forth outside the ER.

 

“What happened?” Kyuhyun immediately asked not minding Dr. Lee’s way of answering his call. Kyuhyun was unsure why his heart is beating rapidly after he read your message. He had a feeling that Dr. Lee is calling because something wrong happened and his anxiety doubled when he made a conclusion that you’re in danger.

 

“_____-ssi is here at the hospital. Come here right now!” Dr. Lee ordered and the line went dead.

 

Kyuhyun tossed the papers that he’s currently holding and ran outside the coffee shop. He drove as fast as he could. His head is on a total mess right now and he’s been thinking of worst things that could happen. He stepped on the gas pedal and sped off on the road.

 

The moment Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital, he ran at the ER and there he saw your mom and his parents. They all stood up when they saw Kyuhyun.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Kyuhyun’s dad marched towards him and slapped him in front of everybody.

 

“Yeobo!” Kyuhyun’s mom exclaimed as soon as she saw the scene happened right in front of her eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, where have you been? Why aren’t you with _____-ssi?” His mom asked him as he ushered her son to sit beside her and your mom.

 

Kyuhyun covered his face with his palms. “I was meeting with my college friends because of important things.”

 

“More important that you couldn’t take care of your girlfriend?” His dad fired back.

 

“Yeobo! Watch your words!” His mom scolded her husband.

 

Before Kyuhyun could explain, Dr. Lee came out and all of them stood up.

 

“Doctor, is my daughter fine now?” Your mom asked as she holds back her tears and tried to calm herself down.

 

Dr. Lee cleared his throat. “Thankfully nothing wrong happened to her. She’s just dehydrated so we gave her first aid medication. She’ll be soon transferred to a room.” Dr. Lee explained and everyone released a sigh of relief.

 

“May have I a word with you?” Dr. Lee asked Kyuhyun.

 

The two men walked inside Dr. Lee’s office and there, Dr. Lee dropped the bomb.

 

“Are you aware that _____-ssi is two weeks pregnant?”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes went as large as saucers. “WHAT?!” He asked again as if he didn’t heard what Dr. Lee said.

 

“Your girlfriend is pregnant.” Dr. Lee repeated. “I found out that she went all the way here because she wants to have a check-up with her doctor. She wants to know about the baby’s condition.” Dr. Lee said as he examined your health chart.

 

Kyuhyun was lost for words on what he heard. He couldn’t believe that he didn’t notice that you’re currently carrying his second child.

 

“Her doctor will pay her a visit later on to check on the baby’s state. The only thing that I can assure you now is that _____-ssi is fine now.” Dr. Lee informed Kyuhyun before getting a call from a nurse.

 

Kyuhyun was informed by a nurse that you’re now transferred to a room. Kyuhyun went to the said room and saw you lying peacefully on the bed. He walked towards you and sat beside your bed. He just stared at you and before he knew it, tears started to flow from his eyes.

 

“_____-ah… I’m so sorry.” Kyuhyun sobbed as he held your free hand. “I’m so sorry that I wasn’t with you earlier.” Kyuhyun continued to sob. He didn’t noticed that your mom entered the room and stood there, watching Kyuhyun cry beside you.

Your mom was watching Kyuhyun as he sob beside you. It warmed her heart that Kyuhyun’s care for you didn’t change at all. She’s been seeing Kyuhyun worrying about you since the time that both of you were friends. She internally smiled that both of you fell for one another.

 

“Stop now. She’s fine. Her doctor is on her way to examine the baby’s condition.”  Your mom smiled at Kyuhyun.

 

Even though the situation is not fine, your mom knew that Kyuhyun has reasons why he wasn’t with you at that time. She already knew that you’re pregnant because you sent her a message that you’ll see your doctor for some check-up.

 

“You’re not mad at me?” Kyuhyun asked as he wiped his tears away and glanced at you.

 

Your mom smiled at him and shook her head. “I know that you have a reason why you’re not with her earlier. She told me that you’re planning to have a business with your college friends.”

 

A wave of relief washed Kyuhyun when he learned that your mom is not mad at him. Despite of his lacking, she still understood everything and able to forgive him.

 

Your doctor came in and examined your baby while you’re resting. She told Kyuhyun and your mom that the baby is in good condition. Afterwards, she told Kyuhyun the medicines that you should take when you got discharge and that you should have an appointment with her again.

 

Hours have passed and you’re still deep asleep. Your mom went home before you woke up. Kyuhyun stayed and never left your side. He texted all of his friends that something came up and that he couldn’t get back to them immediately. Thankfully, his friends are kind enough to understand his situation.

 

At 3 A.M., your eyes finally opened and you looked at your surroundings. You found Kyuhyun’s head resting on your side. You smiled as you realized that the both of you spent many days in a hospital like this.

 

You gently rubbed his brown hair and he stirred. Kyuhyun looked up and saw that you’re already wide awake.

 

“_____-ah…” Kyuhyun spoke and got to his feet and hugged you. “I thought something bad happened to you. Thankfully you’re just dehydrated. It scared the life out of me.” Kyuhyun confessed as his hug gets tighter and tighter.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah… I can’t… breathe…” You announced and Kyuhyun immediately let go of you.

 

Kyuhyun immediately let go of you. “_____-ah, I’m so sorry that I didn’t notice. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re pregnant again? I nearly stopped breathing when Dr. Lee called me and told me that something happened to you.” Kyuhyun confessed as he held your hand like it’s the most fragile thing in this world.

 

You inwardly smiled as his words. It’s not the first time you saw him this worried. It warmed your heart that even though you kept your pregnancy a secret to him, he didn’t get mad at you. He also welcomed your pregnancy with open arms.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m the one who needs to be sorry. I didn’t tell you that I’m pregnant because I’m not quite sure. Besides, you’re up to a business. I’ve never seen you that happy before. I didn’t tell you about my pregnancy because I’m afraid you’ll lose interest on your business plan and your friends might treat me as an obstacle to your plans.” You confessed.

 

You realized that you’ve been quite selfish about the news. Your insecurities got the best in you so you hid it all. Now that you finally told Kyuhyun everything, you feel the huge weight on your shoulder being lifted. You realized how really lucky you are to have Kyuhyun by your side. He always understands you and he’s best beyond words.

 

“I love you _____. Always and forever. Remember that. You and our baby will be forever my top priority in my life. I’ll do everything to make you happy.” Kyuhyun said and planted a soft kiss on your lips.


Hi! I'm back again after how many years. lol Sorry again for the long wait. x.x So I already wrote the last chapter of my story. I'll probably post it later or tomorrow. :) Thank you guys for loving this one. Thank you too for your patience. Haha! For always waiting for my update. I'm really sorry. ;c Anyways, I hope that we could keep in touch via twitter. YAY! o/ follow me guys and tell me that you're a reader so that I would know. hihi~ n_n my twitter is @GaemYna see you there! ♥♥ Thank you guys again and.. I LOVE YOU ALL!♥♥ ;)