Chapter 7

It's Me

 

Both of you arrived and the warm breeze of jeju welcomed the newlyweds.

“kyaaa!!!” you said as you threw your hands up in the air. You were smiling ear to ear and you kept taking pictures. Selca here, selca there.

Kyuhyun looks at you and you called him. “kyuhyun-ah! Want to take a picture with me?” you asked waving the camera that you’re holding.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “later!” he replied and went inside the hotel that you’re going to stay.

“kyaa!!! Jeju and its beautiful scenery~ should I take a photo and send it to Sena-ssi?” you asked yourself as you continued to take pictures of the breath-taking view around you.

 

Earlier while on the plane, you received a call from your mom begging you to please enjoy your stay in jeju. Watch the fireworks display that you’ve been dying to see since you’re young. Just enjoy and take whatever jeju gives you.

Her call made you push the bitterness, the pain and grief that you’re feeling before. You smiled brightly and waited patiently for the plane to land.

 

You followed kyuhyun inside the hotel and a huge lobby welcomed you. Your jaw dropped on what you saw.

“how can they build a huge hotel?” you said as you look around you.

Kyuhyun chuckled on your reaction. “why are you acting so weird?” kyuhyun asked as he walks further on your side.

You looked at him. “it’s because it’s my first time here in Jeju. Remember that time when I told you that if I have the chance to travel I’ll go here first?” you asked and kyuhyun’s response made you knock down.

“of course. That’s why I told my mom to arrange our honeymoon here. For you to enjoy.” Kyuhyun bluntly replied.

You blinked and blinked and blinked. “you did?!” you asked bewildered.

“yes. Let’s go inside now.” Kyuhyun said as he swipe the card. The door was unlocked and you’re the first one to go inside.

You looked around and saw that the room has a balcony. You immediately went to the balcony forgetting that kyuhyun was with you.

“pretty~~~” you said as you close your eyes. Inhaling the air of jeju, you did the titanic pose.

Kyuhyun on the other hand chuckled on how crazy you are about jeju. He brought his and your luggage inside while you’re at the balcony.

He saw what you’re doing. “I know that pose.” He said and joined you.

 

The wind was very calm. Your hair is flying so is your mind. You’re thinking of things that you’ll do later, tonight and tomorrow. You smiled at the thought of watching the fireworks display.

In the midst of dreaming, pair of hands were wrapped on your waist and a chin was rested on your shoulder. You opened your eyes and turned your head but kyuhyun’s face surprised you.

You held your breath the moment you saw his face. His eyes are shut. His long lashes. His not so smooth face. You’ve been friends with her for how many years but this is your first time seeing his face this close. The tip of your nose is an inch away from him and you’re trying not to touch each others’ nose.

Your heartbeat sped up. Raising and raising every second.

Then you heard him snore. “EH?!” you bemused and covered your mouth immediately afraid that he might open his eyes but he didn’t move.

“yah. Kyuhyun-ah~” you poked his face but he’s not answering.

“how can he sleep while standing up?” you asked trying to unclasped his hand on your waist but he murmured something.

“let’s stay like this first.” Kyuhyun said as he hugged you tighter from behind.

God knows how you blushed madly on his action.

 

Evening came and you decided to go wash first before going downstairs to eat. You walked to your luggage and started rummaging for your pajamas but to your shock, there are no pajamas instead you found lacey night gowns worn by REAL married woman on their honeymoons.

“OMG did he… perhaps grabbed the wrong luggage?” you stood up and saw kyuhyun sitting on the couch.

“yah! Did you grab the wrong luggage on the airport?” you asked making kyuhyun jump a little.

“no. your luggage bag is pink right? How could I grab the wrong one. Why?” Kyuhyun stated.

You bit your lower lip. You’re contemplating whether to say it to him or just borrow a shirt. If you’re going to tell him what you saw on your luggage, he will tease you and that’s for sure.

“your mom was the one who packed your luggage.” Kyuhyun added.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You screamed. She’d been tricked by her mom. Maybe that’s why she keeps on telling you to enjoy the night. Thinking about that gives you goose bumps.

You sighed. You have no choice but to borrow a shirt. “can I borrow one of your shirt? I think my mom forgot to pack my pajamas.” You lied and kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

“of all things?” kyuhyun’s looks changed. He knew that something is wrong and you’re getting nervous on his sudden change of aura.

“may I know why on earth are you borrowing a shirt?” of course kyuhyun wants to dig more.

You rolled your eyes over him. “I already told you the reason. Now, will you please lend me a shirt? I promise I won’t lose it.” You said swearing.

“ok.” Kyuhyun surrendered and he handed you a shirt. “that’s a very important shirt so don’t you dare lose it. Got it?” he asked and you nodded.

You immediately went inside the bathroom not wanting to make him ask more questions. But you forgot to zip up your luggage.

 

Kyuhyun decided to unpack his luggage while you’re taking a bath. But something caught his attention. The pink ped luggage lying lifeless on the cold hard floor.

What made him more curious is the lace that caught his eye. He walked towards your luggage and laughed on what he saw. “so this is why she’s asking for a shirt?” kyuhyun said smirking.

He stood up and looked at the closed bathroom door. “I now know how to make this honeymoon more exciting.” Kyuhyun said rubbing his hands.


 

enjoy~ ;)