Chapter 25

It's Me

Your thoughts went back to that hanging candid or stolen picture of you on the hallway. You’re wondering why on earth the photographer does that. Taking stolen pictures and let them be displayed.

Your mind is filled with Nana and Jin and Jaehyun. So they met. Maybe he drove her back there and decided to wait for me. PFT CHO!

 

“Can you cook tonight?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked, making you leave your thoughts about him and Jaehyun meeting before he picked you up.

“Sure. Since you alr-“

“NICE! I want some fried chicken. Remember the one you cooked before? The spicy one? MAN! That’s delicious!” Kyuhyun interjected not making you finish.

Your mind was suddenly bombarded with questions and events remembering the chicken that you cooked for him. The spicy one? AH! His favorite!

 

“DONE!” You announced and Kyuhyun ran down to the dining table, his eyes are glittering.

Kyuhyun ate happily. “HHHHMMMM!!! YUMMIER THAN BEFORE!”

You’re watching him eat happily. Seriously? Are you acting again Cho?! You already ate!

“So where did you go today?” You asked not wanting to relay the message that Jaehyun told you simply because your mood will be ruined.

“I went to the coffee shop today and guess what…” Kyuhyun chewed a mouthful amount of rice and took a huge bite on the chicken. “Mom told me that I can have the coffee shop.” Kyuhyun announced happily.

“Really?!” You’re delighted on his news, abandoning Jaehyun on your mind because you’re too happy for him.

“How? You’ve been asking your mom about that.” You asked wanting to let him talk more.

He swallowed. “Because of you.” He grinned at you.

ME?!

“Hey! I didn’t beg! I never did!” You defended yourself.

Kyuhyun laughed. “No! It’s not like that. Mom told me that since I’m already married, I need it to at least sustain our needs and…” Kyuhyun stopped mid-way.

“And?” You asked wanting to hear the next thing he’ll say.

“For our kids.” Kyuhyun continued. The excitement on his voice is gone. The gladness on his face vanished.

You lowered your head, as you heard him say it. Kids…

Then you heard him scoff. “Do you want some?” Kyuhyun asked, his tone is dead serious.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!! I AM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT! I AM A MO-“

“Apple? You’re too young for an apple?” Kyuhyun tried to hide his laughter. He failed when he saw the look on your face.

 

You’re very aggressive and all of the sudden you’re shocked because you thought that he wanted to have kids with you which somehow lifted your soul up but instead he’s only asking if you want some apple.

DAMN!

“WILL YOU STOP!” You screamed at him feeling the word ‘embarrassed’ written on your forehead.

He continued laughing not listening to you. You leaned back and crossed your arms and gave him death glares.

“Aigoo! You completed my day Mrs. Cho!” Kyuhyun noted after he’s done laughing.

“The pleasure is all mine.” You sarcastically replied.

 

 

Every day was a torture to you. He kept on asking you questions that you take personally and at the end, he’ll end up laughing and you’ll end up walking out.

He’s always bullying you even if you’re in the middle of a shoot. He’ll call and ask something that is not important.

“WHAT?!” You roared as you answered his call. Your face turning red because of too much anger building up on you.

“Do you want some kids? I mean apple… Err! I mean do you want some coffee?” Kyuhyun asked, really pissing the living hell out of you.

“SHUT UP! I’M WORKING NOW!” You fired back, not caring anymore if there are people who are staring at you right now.

“Earning money for our kids eh?” Kyuhyun answered back.

“Get a life.” You hang up and threw your phone on your bag.

 

That’s your life every day. There was a time when you didn’t want to go home and stay at Nana or Jin’s place but they refused.

“You’re married!” They both replied when you’re begging for a room a night of stay with them at their apartment.

 

“Mom told me earlier that she wants us to have dinner with them this weekend.” Kyuhyun informed you while having dinner together.

You nodded making him sure that you heard him and you agree.

You’re always not in the mood to talk to him. You’re giving him the colder side of yours. Not looking at him. Not smiling at him. Not talking too much at him. The core reason why you decided to be like this is because you’re too pissed and angry and if you’re going to confront him, you might say something that would ruin your life forever.

“Why won’t you talk to me?” Kyuhyun asked as he looked at you.

You scoffed, not answering him. I’ll make you suffer cho!

 

When you’re done brushing, you saw Kyuhyun sitting at the edge of the bed. He’s staring at the floor and he’s in deep thoughts.

What now Cho? Jaehyun broke up with you again?

Jaehyun was always asking you to tell Kyuhyun this and that and you didn’t relay those words because you’re mad at Kyuhyun and you’re extremely irritated at Jaehyun.

“Why won’t you thank him instead? I think he’ll appreciate it more.” You wanted to say answer her but something deep inside you is ordering you to just calm down and save it.

 

You ignored him. Are you feeling guilty now Cho?

 

Both of you arrived at their house and welcomed by his mom.

“Welcome back dear!” Kyuhyun’s mom gave you a warm, welcoming hug.

For some reason, her hug made you teary-eyed. DAMN! I need to talk to my mom. You thought.

 

You went inside the house and to your surprise, your mom was there.

“Mom!” You immediately run to her side and hugged her. You’re too occupied and busy with your life that your plan of visiting of your mom is being moved. You planned to visit her last week but you had a surprise shoot.

“Hey.” Your mom hugged you back.

Feeling safe and sound under the hug of your mom, you cried. You’re wondering why on earth you are crying. Is it because you missed her so much or because you feel like you’re being used or betrayed. You can’t point out.

“What’s wrong darling?” Your mom asked as she tried to pull you back but you hugged her tighter and cried harder.

 

“Let’s talk mom. Outside please. Before dinner is served.” You requested when you’re done crying.

“Sure.” Your mom answered.

 

She’s really wondering what happened to you. She also missed you but she didn’t expect that you’ll see her then you’ll cry. She thought that she’ll see you smiling like the last time she saw you at the wedding day.

You decided to spill everything to your mom. Maybe the reason why you’re crying every night is because you can’t have someone whom you can share your problems with. You can’t say it to Nana and Jin because they’re too happy seeing you and Kyuhyun together. You can’t say it to Sena too because she’ll explode like the last time she saw Kyuhyun and Jaehyun talking at the coffee shop Kyuhyun owns.

Besides, she’s out of the country. She got married with the man she really loves. How you envy her when she told you that. It was a private wedding and you weren’t able to come because of your schedule.

 

Mom, after spilling everything to you… I hope you’ll able to forgive me and especially Kyuhyun.


Enjoy. :)