Chapter 33

It's Me

“You’re going to lose this time!” You screamed as you pressed the controller of the Xbox mercilessly. Kyuhyun on the other hand snorted at your comment.

“It’s obvious that I’m the one who’ll win.” Kyuhyun fired back, calmly sitting beside you. His legs are stretched out and he looks like it’s an ordinary thing for him to be calm while playing.

 

You groaned at his comment and you pressed the controller harder. You were so focused on the plasma screen in front of you. You don’t want to lose this time because your life depends on whether winning or losing.

 

~~~

Both of you got bored. Kyuhyun had been pretty phasing in front of you while you’re watching your favorite drama. You’re about to squeal at the scene when Kyuhyun turned off the T.V.

“What the hell Cho!” You screamed as you stood up, trying to retrieve the remote from him.

Since you’re not blessed with height, you had a hard time reaching for it. “Fine!” You gave up and threw yourself on the sofa, sulking. They’re about to kiss! Damn Cho! You’ll pay!

“I’m bored.” Kyuhyun spoke as he sat beside you.

“Bored your .” You murmured and Kyuhyun shot a glare at you. “You can just play Xbox or star craft like what you always do before. Now you ruined everything just because you’re bored.” You complained as you sit upright.

 

“How about we both play Xbox?” Kyuhyun offered. Before you could respond, he already rose from his sit and retrieved the Xbox from the cabinet and set it up in less than 5 minutes.

 

“If I win, you’ll be my slave for a month.” Kyuhyun suggested with a smirk after he’s done setting up the Xbox.

“A MONTH?! Are you out of your mind?” You exclaimed, absolutely not believing his words.

Kyuhyun nodded. “Come on, you’ve endured through the years. I know you can endure being a slave for a month.” Kyuhyun answered back as he sat beside you again.

 

What a wrong decision. You immediately punched his arm and slapped his thigh. “I can sue you!” You complained again.

“I should be the one suing you! You just harassed me!” Kyuhyun retorted rubbing his arm and thigh with his unpunched arm.

 

“Whatever.” You rolled your eyes and started to think of a good prize if you’ll able to beat him. There’s a 80% chance of losing because Kyuhyun is playing Xbox since he knew how to and that was when he’s freaking 7. You only learned how to play it because of him and that was during high school. You’re supposed to be studying with him but ended up playing Xbox.

 

When you finally made up your mind on what prize you want, you voiced it out. “If I win…” You spoke playing with your fingers. Kyuhyun turned his attention to you, his eyes glittering from excitement. “You’re restrained from touching me! Plus! I should hand out with my 2 bosses. I miss them already.” The last request made you pout.

 

“I agree with seeing your bosses but not with the first. That’s against the law.” Kyuhyun replied. Shell-shocked that you really want him to restrain himself.

You giggled at his reaction. “You’ve had enough of me.” You replied suddenly feeling embarrassed that you said that. You can feel your cheeks burning as you look up at him.

 

Kyuhyun smirked. “I’ll keep on touching you until I’m alive. Besides, I’m sure you can’t resist touching me too. Oh the way you touch me whenever you scream my name. Best sound ever.” Kyuhyun teased and gave you that sly yet very y wink.

 

Your entire face turned into a tomato. How embarrassing this would be? “Cut the crap! Let’s start now!” You immediately stood up, hiding your flushed face, and sat at the floor.

 

Kyuhyun sat beside you and passed you the controller. “Be ready to be a slave.” He smirked before starting the game.

“Slave your !” You retorted still blushing from what he said earlier. You know that it’s his way of distracting you but you pushed all of his comments aside and focused on the game.

You’re in the verge of winning when suddenly, the plasma went black. Your eyes were as big as those saucers found on the kitchen counter. You kept on pressing the controller hoping that the plasma in front of you just had a mini problem and it’ll turn on all by itself. You waited and waited and kept on torturing the controller but nothing happened.

 

You whipped your head to your side and Kyuhyun is gone.

“CHO KYUHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!” You screamed at the top of your lungs feeling utterly mad that you could kill a duck or a dog or maybe a horse too.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand went upstairs laughing his off. He’s holding his stomach as he crouched on the floor, laughing. Tears rolled down from his eyes due to excessive laughing.

“Oh God! The look on her face!” Kyuhyun spoke while trying to catch his breath.

 

You stomped your feet at the staircase while your arms are crossed. You put on that ‘Do not mess with me Cho especially when I’m about to beat you’ face. You’re looking around wondering where on this huge house he would be.

 

The moment you heard his cracks of laugh, you sped up to his direction and found him in front of your room. Kyuhyun’s eyes were shut and he’s holding his stomach. His laugh sounds so good to your ears but not right now since you’re utterly mad at him.

 

“You loser!” You screamed and pointed your index finger to him.

Kyuhyun stopped laughing to look at you and at the count of three, he continued laughing as if you weren’t there.

“Oh God! That’s so fun!” Kyuhyun commented as he helps himself to stand up. He ruffled his brown fluffy hair and wiped the strains of ‘tears of joy’ before he turn to you.

 

“Who’s the loser again? As far as I know, no one won.” Kyuhyun spoke trying not to crack again.

You close your eyes are released a heavy sigh. “You cheated.” You spoke out and opened your eyes. “As a punishment, you’ll be restrained for month!” suddenly feeling confident, you turned around and ran away. You know that if you’re going to walk, he’ll catch you and the ending of that would be bad; knowing that you’re utterly mad at him.

 

For the first time in your best friend history, it was about the first time you’ll win over Kyuhyun but his ego reacted so fast that you weren’t able to break the record. UGH!

 

Evening came and pair of growling stomachs are alive. You and Kyuhyun decided to make dinner together which Kyuhyun thought that it would be a great idea and on your side, you already planned something for him.

 

While you’re cutting some veggies for the soup, you felt the hot breath of Kyuhyun on your neck and you immediately went to the fridge trying to look for something. You heard Kyuhyun groaned at your sudden escape. You smiled victoriously knowing that he’s suffering.

 

Kyuhyun was busying himself with stirring the noodles when suddenly, your arm slightly touched his right arm and he straightened his body. You’re inwardly laughing right now.

God! Torturing ert Cho is really fun!

 

When everything is ready and when both of you were about to eat dinner, the doorbell rang and you suggested that you’ll get it even before Kyuhyun could speak. You didn’t bother to look at the peephole because you thought that it’s just some of the nearby people asking for some directions or something.

 

You opened the door and an unsuspected visitor appeared right in front of you.


Guys, 2 or 3 chapters to go before the end soooo..... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)