Chapter 16

It's Me

OH !!! It’s not Kyuhyun!!!

For some reason, your drunkenness was washed away. Maybe embarrassment is the reason why you suddenly felt alive and normal.

THINK!!! I need to do something!! I should not face him!!

You’re thinking on what you’re going to do so that you’ll be able to cover things up.

PLAY DEAD!

You screamed to your brain and with that, you turned into an actress. You acted like as if you’re not feeling well and dizzy so you fainted and thankfully, Dr. Lee was able to catch you before your head collides with the hard floor.

Even if you hate being stuck on a situation wherein a man carries you, you endured it for the sake of your dignity.

Please let me sleep now. I don’t want to witness what will happen next.

You heard a car door being opened and your guess is right, he placed you at the back seat and you shut your eyes not wanting to see his face.

The next thing you knew is Dr. Lee is driving his car and you’re at the back seat being a good actress. Without knowing, your wish came true. You fell asleep for real while Dr. Lee is taking you somewhere maybe to the hospital.

 

“Did you already call her?” Jaehyun asked as Kyuhyun runs his hand through his hair. He looks and acts the same when he rushed you to the hospital.

“I already called her for God knows how many times! Where on earth would she be?!” Kyuhyun erupted like an active volcano.

Jaehyun was silent again. She was quite pissed on how Kyuhyun reacts when he noticed that it’s already time and you’re not back and nobody knows where you are except for Dr. Lee.

“I think you should call the police now.” Jaehyun suggested and Kyuhyun nodded. He forgot the police exist.

He called the police station and told everything except for the fact that he went out with Jaehyun and watch the sun goes down and went to eat dinner together.

“They’ll call me back for updates.” Kyuhyun said as he finished his conversation with the police officer.

Jaehyun smiled. “Call me when you got news. I should go back now. You should rest ok?” Jaehyun said as she collects her things.

Kyuhyun nodded not even smiling. He aged triple this day after he knew that you’re somewhat missing.

Jaehyun hugged Kyuhyun before going back to her hotel. “I had a great day today. I’ll call you when I arrive. No need to drive me back.” With that, Jaehyun went off.

Kyuhyun sighed. “Where exactly are you?” Kyuhyun asked himself as he looked at his phone. His phone wherein a picture of you sleeping is his screen image.

 

After 15 minutes, Kyuhyun received a message and he immediately checked it. Only to find that it’s from Jaehyun. He tossed the phone to the huge bed where he last saw you.

“This bed is too big for me.” Kyuhyun murmured as he stared at the bed. The scene earlier flashed into his mind and for the first time, he smiled.

“I miss you already buddy. Where are you?” Kyuhyun asked the lifeless bed. He released a heavy sigh again before going to the shower.

 

“I hope you’re able to hear me. I brought you to my house.” Dr. Lee said as he carried you inside his huge vacation house.

Since you’re asleep, you didn’t hear it.

He laid you to the soft bed and he tucked your hair behind your ear. “Sleep well.” He whispered before turning off the night lamp.

 

You woke up with a throbbing head.

After effects of alcohol. You said as you rub your forehead and massage your temples.

You opened your eyes and you saw an unfamiliar ceiling.

“! Where am I?!” You immediately stood up and your surroundings moved. You decided to sit again and calm yourself.

“Where’s my bag?” You searched the room and found it on edge of the bed.

You grabbed it and fished for your phone.

God knows how many messages and missed calls all from Cho Kyuhyun.

“ I’M DEAD!” You cursed as you dialed his number with trembling fingers.

What should I say?

After 5 rings, he didn’t answer. “I think he’s still asleep.” You said as you gave up on calling him.

“I should look for a solution on my throbbing head.” You carefully stood up. You searched for something to drink inside the room and thankfully, you saw a glass of water and an Advil on the side table.

“This will help.” You said as you didn’t hesitate to take the Advil and welcome the warm water on your dry throat.

You looked around the room again and wondered if you’re on a hotel.

Your mind was bombarded with questions on what happened when you fell asleep at Dr. Lee’s car. You tried on thinking of what happened but all you can remember was bits of your dream last night.

“Ugh! This is so frustrating! I hope I’m safe and I wish that Kyuhyun wouldn’t be mad.” You prayed as you think of the missed calls and messages asking where are you, where on earth are you, are you going home, are you safe, are you ok, are you at the hospital… Dr. Lee.

Your train of thoughts was disturbed when you heard a knock on the door. Your heartbeat raced up. Feeling the anxiety building up, you answered the knock. “Come in.”

The door flew open and Dr. Lee came in wearing a plain white shirt and a pajama. You tried to hold your laugh because you thought of he might tease you.

“Are you feeling ok now?” He asked as he pick the glass that was filled with warm water earlier.

You nodded; avoiding eye contact with him because knowing that he’s here makes you blush. You can feel the presence of his gummy smile again.

“I’m at my room, next to this. If you wish to go back now I’ll drive you.” He offered before going out.

“Wait,” you finally spoke. Dr. Lee turned to you, waiting for what you’ll say next. “Thank you.” You shyly said as you tried to look at him. His expression was calm and cool and happy.

He chuckled making his eyes disappear. He’s really cute. I never saw a man who smiles like this. Gums showing, eyes disappearing.

“You’re welcome Mrs. Cho.” He replied before closing the door.

“Does he even get sad? He’s always smiling.” You muttered as he disappeared.

 

The headache disappeared and you thought of calling Kyuhyun again. You dialed his number again feeling scared.

Please calm down Cho Kyuhyun.

After 2 rings, he answered.

“_____!!!!” He answered.

What’s with his tone?

“Hey, ummm… I’m so-“ “Where are you?” Kyuhyun butted in not wasting time anymore.

“I’m at…” I don’t know where Dr. Lee lives.

“I’m at Dr. Lee’s house.” You replied thinking where on earth this place is.

“WHAT!????!!!! What are you doing there?!!!!!” He erupted for the second time.

You didn’t expect that he’ll burst out knowing that you’re at Dr. Lee’s house. You thought that he might get mad thinking that you didn’t return his calls and messages.

“Just pick me up. I’ll send you his address.” You ordered like a boss.

“Alright.” Kyuhyun replied bitterly.


really sorry for the long wait T_T

I just realized that this story doesn't have a poster. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!XD

Too busy to edit D;