Chapter 21

It's Me

You were so surprised on what Kyuhyun did. He took your first kiss, which you believe that it should be taken away by the person you love and who loves you.

Kyuhyun’s eyes were calmly closed while he’s taking you to some places that you’ve never been before. It was your first so you don’t know what to do, but you found yourself responding to his kiss.

 

“_____-ah… Wake up… We’re going to be late for our flight.” You heard someone who’s disturbing you on your sleep.

Kyuhyun poked you, scared that you might get mad at him but he needs to. Your plane will leave in an hour and he’s already prepared.

“Yah, our plane will leave soon! Wake up!!!!” Kyuhyun couldn’t take it anymore. He’s the one who erupted and with that, your eyes were forced to open.

“What?” You asked groggily.

Kyuhyun gave you that what-your-face look. “Our plane will leave soon. Start moving or else I’ll make you remember what we did last night.” Kyuhyun teased.

!

You immediately jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom, locking it safely. “That beast.” You breathlessly said as you touch your lips. You reminded of your first kiss with him last night and finally, you confessed to yourself that you are in love with your best friend.

Perhaps he’ll not notice and besides, Jaehyun will be married soon.

“Faster or I’ll barge in!” Kyuhyun knocked at the door that made you jump again.

 

Both of you arrived at the airport before the plane left. The journey was totally awkward. You’re usually throwing so many questions at him but today, you feel like if you’re going to ask a question to him, he’ll answer you in a way that would make you fall for him even more. UGH!

“Aren’t you hungry?” Kyuhyun asked while he’s busying himself through flipping the pages of the fashion magazine.

It took you a decade to answer. You’re contemplating whether to say “No I’m not.” Or “Yes. Please feed me.” You shrugged at your last choice.

Kyuhyun glanced at you and he smiled. “Why so shy again Mrs. Cho?” He asked as he drew himself closer to you, obviously teasing you again.

Your face flushed. Your brain is flying away again. “What?!” Your voice cracked. ! This is so embarrassing!

Kyuhyun threw his head back and laughed. “Why are you so nervous? Don’t act as if it’s your… first time?” Kyuhyun teased again.

You flushed again and again. You don’t know whether he’s teasing or he’s being serious. Again, he’s making you crazy… Literally.

Kyuhyun knew that you never had a serious relationship with opposite . He doesn’t know why. He found you pretty, intelligent, fun and y. He learned the last one while he scanned your photos from the shoot.

 

“I’ll buy something for you. Stay here.” Kyuhyun ordered.

You watch him walk away from you and for some reason, you smiled. I’m married to him. You thought and then you realized that it wouldn’t last long and… he doesn’t love you the way you love him.

 

Kyuhyun came back with a chicken sandwich and milk.

“Thank you.” You murmured as he handed you your breakfast.

“Husbands should keep their wife healthy.” Kyuhyun whispered before giving you a peck on your cheek that turned into a tomato after he kissed it.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN CHO!!!!!

 

The air travel made you feel uneasy but thanks to your husband, the feeling of throwing up was put aside.

Both of you arrived safely and to your surprise, Kyuhyun’s mom was there, waiting for the both of you.

“Hello dear.” She beamed at you before giving you a welcoming warm hug.

You’re unable to answer because you don’t know how to address her. Should I call her mom?

“Mom, _____ is not feeling well from the plane trip and she’s tired.” Kyuhyun spoke as he placed his hand on your shoulders, pulling your body towards him.

Kyuhyun’s mom gave him a sweet glare. “Ok. Let’s go now.”

 

Kyuhyun’s mom announced that the rest of the Cho wanted to see you since they didn’t made it to the wedding day. So, you’re going to the Cho residence and meet the rest of Kyuhyun’s family.

The thought of meeting all of them made you feel uneasy and for some reason, you wanted to throw up again. Your face turning pale as Kyuhyun’s mom pour the news to you.

Kyuhyun glances at you again and as he saw your face, he immediately grabbed your hand and gave you a reassuring squeeze.

“Everything will be alright. Just stay by my side.” Kyuhyun whispered to you and you can feel that his mom is watching the both of you from the rearview mirror.

 

Kyuhyun was holding your hand all the way and whenever they get cold, he makes sure that he’ll make them warm again by both feeding you some bits of information about his family and some jokes that somehow you find funny and laugh at them.

The tension came back when the car stopped in front of their house.

“Welcome home dear.” Kyuhyun’s mom smiled at you and you smiled back in response.


Hiii!!! I was a bit busy with school of course. -,- 

but I was able to write this chapter so you guys won't miss the story that much. lol XD

so how was the previous chapter? SDHFLKJSADHFLKSAJDHF right? :))) I hope I'll improve in writing something like that so I'll be able to give you guys more SGFKJASGFKSDHG chapter. XD

Thanks for the comments!!!♥♥♥