Chapter 13

It's Me

You asked the nurses if they saw Kyuhyun but their answers are all the same. “NO.”

You sat at the chair near the entrance door of the hospital thinking where in the world he is now. The last time you saw him, his eyebrows are furrowed.

“Did something bad happened?” You asked yourself while looking down at your chucks that Kyuhyun brought for you.

Minutes had passed and you started to get bored and worried and kinda mad at him for leaving you behind.

You stood up and walked towards the nurse station again to make a call but you saw Kyuhyun with a girl. You blinked many times thinking that you mistaken him for a wrong guy.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I’m ok now. You can go back to her now. Thanks for coming.” Jaehyun said and hugged Kyuhyun.

Her right hand is casted and she has some scratches on her porcelain face.

“Call me when you need anything ok?” Kyuhyun said and hugged her and she winced. “Sorry.” Kyuhyun mumbled and stood up.

 

You’re staring at them for too long and you didn’t realize that Kyuhyun already spotted you, your feet rooted on the floor.

He walked towards you and that made you realize that he’s walking towards you and he’s looking straight into your eyes.

“I had an emergency.” Kyuhyun mumbled as he stood in front of you examining your reaction.

You looked up at him and his worried face is back again.

“I understand. Should we go back to the hotel now?” You smiled at him but not your usual smile of course.

 

The journey back to the hotel was silent. You’re looking outside admiring the view while Kyuhyun’s eyes are fixed on the road.

The silence between the both of you is deafening. Your mind is filled with unanswered questions from what happened after you fainted and from what you saw earlier before going back to the hotel.

“Jaehyun has a photo shoot here in Jeju and she called me because she hurt herself in the middle of the shoot.” Kyuhyun broke the stretching silence and you whipped your head back at him.

“I was waiting for you when she called me. She told me what happened. She can’t drive so I picked her up and rushed her to the same hospital. Her right arm was casted and a few scratches but she’s alright.” Kyuhyun spoke and you’re just drinking in all the words he’s saying.

Why is he telling me all of these?

You blinked at him and you didn’t say a word. Your mouth went dry.

“I think you have to know.” Kyuhyun added as he stepped on the gas pad.

 

You stepped out of the car and Kyuhyun carried the bag. You’re still not talking to him and you thought that maybe you’re too tired to talk.

“I want to sleep.” You said as you entered the hotel room.

Kyuhyun placed your bag in front of the vanity and went to the couch to play with his laptop. You lied at the soft huge bed. Then you realized that you haven’t bathed for a day.

“Damn!” You muttered and got up lazily.

After the warm shower, you decided to try on those lacy things that your mom naughtily packed for you. You picked a random one and wore it. You walked towards the vanity and towel-dried your hair.

“I’ll just go downstairs and pick some food. What do you wa- EH?!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun’s jaw fell on the floor when he saw what you’re wearing.

“What are you wearing?!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and you’re blinking at his reaction.

“My mom packed stuffs like this for me. Besides, I’m too tired to look for a nice shirt to wear.” You explained as you finger-comb your hair.

You hid your laughter when you saw Kyuhyun blushing and blinking at the same time.

Maybe we could have some fun before you go down. You thought and smirked.

“Why? Shouldn’t a married woman wear something like this?” You asked and stood up giving Kyuhyun a complete look of you from head to toe.

Kyuhyun looked away from you.

“What? Is there something wrong?” You asked back and stepped towards him and he stepped backwards.

You giggled. “Why are you so scared Mr. Cho?” You teased and made two steps forward and he made two steps back.

You stared at him trying not to laugh at his reaction but you failed.

“Why are you so scared?! I’m not going to eat you!” You said between your laughs.

Kyuhyun groaned as you continued to laugh.

“You should check out your reaction.” You said and laughed again.

As you turned your heels to go back to the huge bed, Kyuhyun carried you bridal style.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Put me down!!!!” You screamed as you wiggle on his arms.

“I think you want to play Mrs. Cho.” Kyuhyun said a low dark voice that made you extremely nervous.

“NOO!!!! I was just teasing you. You can put me down now and you can buy a foo- KYAAAAAAAAA!” You weren’t able to finish what you’re saying because Kyuhyun threw you to the bed and he ed the 2 buttons of his white shirt.

Oh dear god can you hear me? Please let me be safe and I hope that this is just a nightmare.