Chapter 32

It's Me

The next morning, after that exhausting shopping with your protective husband, you woke up feeling that Kyuhyun is gone.

 

You immediately jolted up. Your mind is now wide awake and all you can think is Kyuhyun might went out all alone and the fact that Jaehyun is still nowhere to be found, NO! Don’t go there. Kyuhyun is not an idiot.

 

You got out of the bed and not minding if you’re only wearing one of Kyuhyun’s over-sized white shirts and a pair of shorts that are hidden behind the white shirt. Your hair is undeniably made in a perfect mess but then again, you didn’t mind because your mind is set on where the hell is your husband.

 

You even had the time to curse whoever is the architect of his huge and very spacious house. Of course, you had a hard time running around because you’re sore. (A/N *wink wink*)

 

When you finally rushed at the living room, your heart finally felt warm and your brain stopped panicking. The view of Kyuhyun being all in business made your heart flutter.

 

He’s talking to someone over his phone and his other hand is on his hip, he looks perfectly handsome just doing that. A smile escaped your face. How you wanted to just hug him right there and there but you thought that you shouldn’t because he’s on the phone.

 

Finally feeling at ease, you turned around to the direction of the kitchen to prepare a breakfast but before you could step, Kyuhyun caught you. Snaking his long arms around your waist and giving you a warm morning hug.

 

“Good Morning.” Kyuhyun greeted you and you can feel your stomach going crazy and the abnormal things your organs are doing.

 

You at least got used to him touching you but not the warm and very heart melting hugs and kisses he gives you. Somewhat, you felt happy that you ended up with him and not with some freaks that would probably leave you crying after they had enough of you.

“Come.” Kyuhyun broke the hug and led you to the dining area. “I cooked breakfast without burning our house.” Kyuhyun spoke as he grabbed a stool for you to sit on the breakfast bar.

 

You chuckled at his statement. The last time you saw him on the kitchen, he almost turned his house in a total ash but all thanks to the fire extinguisher, his house is still alive. Cho Kyuhyun and kitchen is not a good combination. If combined, there are only two results. Either the food is burnt to death or the house is the one burning.

 

“How did you manage not to burn your house?” You asked as you sat on the stool Kyuhyun offered to you.

 

Kyuhyun got offended on your comment and it shows with his sudden change of facial expression; from happy to pouty.

“I woke up early for this.” Kyuhyun answered as he showed you five pieces of pancakes and some perfectly cooked bacon.

 

Your mouth watered from the view and from the scent. “Really?!” You shrieked as you grabbed a pancake and placed it on your plate.

 

Both of you ate breakfast happily just like those ordinary mornings. Kyuhyun started a good conversation and you’re feeling happy that he’s so carefree and laughs as he threw his head backwards. Such a nice view.

 

After the breakfast, you insisted on doing the dishes and Kyuhyun went to the living room answering some calls that he missed. You’re wondering on who’s he talking to since the morning you woke. You pushed the thought of he’s talking to Jaehyun because that will never happen.

 

“Why so busy?” You asked as you sat beside him on the over-large sofa.

 

Kyuhyun is watching soccer game and he kept his phone at arm reach. You glanced at the phone that’s lifelessly placed on the coffee table beside the sofa.

“Who’s busy?” Kyuhyun asked as he placed his arm above your shoulder and pulled you closer to him so he could smell-kiss your head.

 

You snorted at his acting. “You’ve been talking to someone for God knows how many hours.” You replied as you nodded at the direction of the phone.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Don’t tell me you’re jealous over a nonliving thing!” His grip around your shoulder tightened and he planted a kiss on your forehead.

 

You rolled your eyes over his reply. You’re so full of yourself Cho!

 

“It’s just Mike, the person in charge of searching that psycho .” Kyuhyun replied and you felt his muscle tightened at the mention of psycho. Obviously, he’s referring to none other than, Jaehyun.

 

Huge waves of curiosity came crashing over your brain again. You zoned out while Kyuhyun continued saying something about Jaehyun’s whereabouts.

 

“Hey, are you still listening?” Kyuhyun asked interrupting you from your train of thoughts. You looked up at him and his worried face is one.

 

How you hate seeing him worrying about you. He suffered many sleepless nights and mental problems and to know that you’re the sole reason in all of those made your heart ache. Kyuhyun aged more than you had imagined. All you want to see now is a happy and carefree Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m sorry.” You murmured as you played with your fingers.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and lectured you that you should not worry about Jaehyun blah blah blah…

 

“I should go shower first.” You spoke softly and Kyuhyun nodded.

“Be quick or else I’ll join you there.” Kyuhyun dared and you immediately shoot daggers at his direction.

 

He showed that y smirk of him that only he can perform. “Try it and I’ll kill you.” You replied before storming out of the living room.

 

The warm bath made you relax and wash away all those thoughts of Jaehyun killing you or Kyuhyun. You shuddered at the thought again. You stayed more under the cascading warm water when suddenly, Kyuhyun’s words echoed back to your head.

 

“Be quick or else I’ll join you there.” “That ert!” You muttered and you forced yourself to get out of the shower and wrap yourself into a white soft towel.

 

You’re quite surprised on how Kyuhyun’s house blends with your taste. It consists of things that you wished to have at your own house. Well, he’s rich.

 

Just in time before Kyuhyun could open the bathroom’s door, you came out with a dripping wet hair. You’re blinking at Kyuhyun. DAMN! So he’s for real?!!!

 

You gulped as you saw the change of Kyuhyun’s expression. He shifted from someone who looks like a maniac.

 

“Hi.” Kyuhyun greeted you with that luscious smirk formed on his face. His brown eyes are gone as the color of dark lust replaced them.

 

You tightened your grip to your towel and gulped again. “Stop whatev- AHHHHH!!!! Put me down!!!”

 

A/N: ^_~ hahahaha!


I really can't write it guys. /face palm