Chapter 1

It's Me

 

“yah cho kyuhyun!!! Wake up!!” you shouted from the first floor of kyuhyun’s house. Trying to wake your lazy- best friend.

Kyuhyun on the other hand groaned when he heard your voice. Instead of getting up, he continued his sleep and pretended that you’re not around.

You already knew why he’s still not awake. “playing star craft all night huh.” You finally went upstairs to wake him.

You barged inside his room and everything is messy. It’s a boy room you thought. You saw him lying, eyes shut but not snoring.

 “ugh this dude is a hard headed rock.” You mumbled as you walk closer to his bed.

“I came here to tell you that your mom will visit you and she’s on her way now.” With that, kyuhyun’s eyes were now wide open. His eyeballs were about to pop out from their sockets.

“Why didn’t you call me?!!” he’s totally awake now. Rushing to the bathroom to wash.

“Pft! Why don’t you check your phone mr. sleepy head.” You replied fixing his bed.

You can hear him growling and it made you giggle.

 

After washing, Kyuhyun went out and his disastrous room was transformed.

“Woah! You cleaned?” Kyuhyun was in state of shock.

“Yup. I even prepared breakfast downstairs. Afraid that your mom would scold you for not eating and all.” You replied as if you were guessing what will happen if you didn’t cook for him.

Kyuhyun smirked. “You know my mom so well.” He added.

You giggled. “Because I can still remember how annoyed you were whenever you get scolded with your mom.” Some of those ‘kyuhyun getting scolded by his mom since high school’ scenes replayed on your mind and you can’t stop but laugh on how funny he is during those times.

“What’s so funny you missy?” kyuhyun asked picking clothes.

“I just remembered some things that you don’t want to remember.” You replied and you can’t help it. You bursted laughing.

Kyuhyun’s eyebrows met. “what are you talking about? Jeez! Sometimes you make me think that you’re a crazy stalker of mine.” Kyuhyun stated and with that you stopped laughing.

“A stalker?! OH PLEASE! I’d rather kill myself than being your stalker.” You fired back.

“get out. I’m going to change. Unless you want to see me change.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“in your dreams!!” with that, you turned your back to walk away from your crazy best friend when a pair of arms hugged you from behind.

“OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!” you panicked when you realized that kyuhyun was hugging you.

“oh~ my best friend is getting shy again.” Kyuhyun teased and you can feel the heat on your face raising every millisecond.

“let go of me will you! Your mom will be here in any time now.” You ordered with panic on your voice but kyuhyun was being stubborn as he is.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “here we go again with my mom.” Kyuhyun broke the hug. “Thank you… for everything.” He added.

When you’re already free, you immediately run out of his room and shut his door. You can hear you heart beat rising. It’s like your heart is going to explode in any minute now.

“why does he keep on doing things like that?” you said as you held your chest and you can feel your hyperactive heartbeat.

 

Kyuhyun went down looking for you. He went inside the kitchen checking if you’re there but a note on the fridge was waiting for him. Kyuhyun pulled out the note.


I have to go. Something came up. Tell your mom I said hi.” With the penmanship, kyuhyun already knew that you’re the one who wrote that.

Kyuhyun ate the food that you cooked for him. He always enjoyed whatever food you cook for him. Even if it’s a simple egg, to him it’s already the most delicious fried egg he ever had in his 26 years of existence.

While eating, the doorbell rang and kyuhyun guessed that it was his mom. He stood up and opened the door.

His guess was right. It’s his mom but she’s with someone.

“Hi son!” kyuhyun’s mom greeted and hugged him.

Kyuhyun hugged his mom but his eyes were locked on the young lady with her.

“by the way, this is Sena. Her mom is my best friend.” Kyuhyun’s mom introduced the young lady with her.

Kyuhyun bowed. “hello. Nice to meet you Sena-ssi. I’m kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun introduced and smiled.

Sena smiled sweetly at kyuhyun. “nice to finally meet you kyuhyun-ssi.” She added.

 

They went inside his house and his mom noticed that he’s in the middle of eating his meal.

“you cooked for yourself?” kyuhyun’s mom asked when she saw the amount of food on the table.

Kyuhyun looked at the dining table then back to his mom. “_____ went here earlier to cook those for me. Ah! She also asked me to say hi for you.” Kyuhyun explained.

“I tried calling you earlier but you’re not answering and I guess you guys are together so I called her instead.” Kyuhyun’s mom said and kyuhyun let out a nervous laugh.

Kyuhyun’s mom sighed. “it’s been a long time since I last went here. Are you okay living alone? Do you need anything?” suddenly his mom started throwing questions to his son who’s living alone.

“mom, I’m ok.” Kyuhyun assured.

“is she your girlfriend?” Sena’s voice was heard and kyuhyun turned his attention to her.

She was looking at the picture frames displayed on the living room and kyuhyun guessed that she’s talking about the picture of you and him.

Kyuhyun walked towards her. “yes. Do you know her?” kyuhyun replied.


Hi! I'm back. Miss me? LOL 

I hope you guys will love this another story of kyuhyun and you.