Differentiating a dream from reality

Alone

Sungjong slowly opened his eyes, the ray of sunlight passing through his windows welcoming him.

Sungjong felt a pair of strong arms around his waist.

I thought I asked Myungsoo hyung to leave me alone last night. Sungjong faced the person hugging him. As soon as he saw the person, his eyes widened.

How did he... The person suddenly woke up and smiled.

“Hey” The person snuggled closer to him. “Good morning” The person said. Sungjong felt confused.

I thought Yongguk hyung left last night? He glanced at the half asleep person next to him.

“You know, it’s rude to stare.” Yongguk said. Sungjong looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed. Yongguk sat up. “Why are you up so early?” Sungjong felt even more confused now.

“I...I...ugh...I’ll go talk to Hoya hyung.” Sungjong stood up.

“You’re going to call him? Here, I have free calls.” Yongguk handed his phone.

“What do you mean?” Sungjong was now at total lost.

“I said, use my phone. I thought you wanted to talk to Hoya?” Yongguk stood up.

“I did, I’ll just go to his room.” Yongguk eye’s narrowed.

“What do you mean? Don’t you remember? They left for the world tour.” Sungjong’s eyes widened.

“What do you mean?” Sungjong checked the wall clock. March 5, 2013. 7:41 AM

Sungjong was now feeling dizzy. He wasn’t getting the situation.

“But I thought..” After that, darkness.

Sungjong slowly opened his eyes and was welcomed by a worried Yongguk.

“Jongie-ah, are you okay?” Sungjong nodded. “Does anything hurt?” Sungjong shook his head. Yongguk sighed in relief. “Thank goodness.”

“Hyung.” Yongguk hummed. “When did they leave?”

“They left a month ago remember?” Sungjong was still feeling very confused. “Aish, come on baby, I’ll ask Youngjae to cook for us.” Sungjong just nodded and followed Yongguk.

All of the members of B.A.P were present. Zelo was playing with Daehyun, Himchan was looking at a mirror, Youngjae was at the kitchen, and Jongup was watching something.

The scene was so familiar for Sungjong.

I remember this. This was when the others left for the tour, and they(BAP) had always been here since then.

Sungjong glanced at the picture of Infinite in the living room.

Was I dreaming when I thought they were home? When Myungsoo hyung....kissed me?

“Is there anything wrong baby?” Yongguk asked, wrapping his arm around Sungjong’s waist. Sungjong just shook his head. Yongguk smiled and kissed Sungjong on the cheek, causing him to flinch.

“What are you doing?” Yongguk looked at him with a confused expression.

“What do you mean? Can’t I kiss my boyfriend?” Sungjong flinched.

“B-b-boyfriend?!?” Yongguk nodded.

“Yes, are you sick? Did you hit your head?” Sungjong was speechless.

“What is going on here?!?” Sungjong shouted. Everything fell silent.

“Is there something wrong hyung?” Zelo asked.

“Did Yongguk hurt you again?” Himchan cocked an eyebrow at Yongguk.

“Are you feeling sick?” Daehyun asked.

“Do you want me to cook for you then?” Youngjae smiled.

“Do you want to watch with me instead?” Jongup gestured Sungjong to sit next to him. Sungjong just shook his head.

“I’m sorry. I’m just feeling very confused right now. Please excuse me.” Sungjong rushed to his room. He threw himself in bed.

Yongguk hyung left last night, me and Myungsoo hyung fought, and the other members were back home. What is happening here?

Sungjong suddenly felt a pair of arms around his waist.

“Hey, is anything wrong?” Yongguk asked. Sungjong sighed.

“I just feel so confused right now.” Sungjong closed his eyes.

“Why?” Yongguk asked.

“Because...ugh. I really can’t explain it.” Sungjong sighed again. “I feel like I’m dreaming.”

Sungjong faced Yongguk and suddenly felt a pair of lips against his.

“Because you are.” Yongguk said in a low, husky voice. “And I guess you’ll be waking up soon.”

Sungjong’s eyes flew open. His head felt heavy. He glanced at his wall clock and sighed.

It was just a dream. Sungjong sat up. But, it felt so real. Sungjong unconsciously touched his lips.

I need to talk to Yongguk hyung tomorrow. Sungjong went back to sleep.

***

Morning finally came and Sungjong woke up earlier than usual. Yongguk was supposed to be with him today to accompany him for his daily routine. He quickly stood up and prepared his clothes.

He quietly opened his door and silently walked to the bathroom. As soon as he entered, he went straight to the shower.

He quickly finished. He went out of the bathroom. He was about to enter his room when a voice stopped him.

“Hey” The person said. Sungjong jumped in fear.

“Oh my glob, Myungsoo hyung. Are you trying to kill me?” Sungjong took a deep breath. Myungsoo just smiled.

“Jongie-ah, can we talk now?” Myungsoo stood up. Sungjong sighed.

“Let’s talk later when I get home, okay hyung?” Myungsoo sighed but nodded anyway. With that, Sungjong entered his room to get changed.

***

Sungjong has been patiently waiting for Yongguk to arrive.

8:45 am. He’s 45 minutes late. Where is he? Sungjong sighed. Suddenly the door bell rang. The maknae quickly rushed out of his room.

“I’ll get it!” Sungjong shouted. The others were already awake. Sungjong ran to the front door and quickly opened it. “What took you so- Oh.” Sungjong stopped when he noticed Himchan and Zelo standing in front of him.

“Hey Jongie.” Himchan greeted.

“Good morning hyung. Sorry we’re late.” Zelo smiled. “Shall we go hyung?”

“Where’s Yongguk?” Sungjong noticed both of them flinching.

“He’s....” Zelo said, not knowing what to say.

“He’s not feeling well, and he asked us to accompany you today.” Sungjong wasn’t buying it but he had no choice.

“Oh, okay then. I’ll just go get my things then.” The two nodded. Sungjong ran back to his room to get his bag.

Yongguk hyung’s sick. I hope he’s alright.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here's the update! I'm sorry for the sudden dream part! Lol, so I have another major exam tomorrow!!! Gahhhhhhhhh, school is killing me. -_- So please leave your comments okay? I love you guys! <3