Wrong timing

Alone

The next day, Sunggyu woke up early to start his plan. He stood up and carefully woke Myungsoo up.

“Yah, Myungsoo.” The leader nudged the visual. “Myungsoo.”

“5 more minutes eomma.” Myungsoo groaned and covered himself with his blanket. Sunggyu sighed and poked him.

“Myungsoo!” Sunggyu whispered.

“WILL YOU TWO JUST GET OUT OF THE ROOM, I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE.” Sungyeol shouted, eyes closed. Myungsoo quickly stood up and both of them rushed out of the room. Sungyeol is scarier when someone disturbs his sleep.

Myungsoo sat on the couch, still half asleep.

“Aish, why did you have to talk to me this early hyung?” Myungsoo yawned and scratched his eye.

“Because Yongguk would be here any minute now.” Sunggyu sat next to him.

FLASHBACK

When Sunggyu left Sungjong’s room, he quickly took out his phone and dialled Yongguk’s number.

“Hello?” The person asked.

“Hey Yongguk, it’s Sunggyu.” Sunggyu sat on the couch.

“Oh, hey hamster. What’s up?” Yongguk said teasingly.

“I am not a hamster!” Yongguk chuckled. “Look, can you come here tomorrow? We need to talk about Sungjong.”

“Why? Is something wrong?”

“No, we just need to talk about something.” Sunggyu bit his bottom lip, still waiting for the other’s response.

“Okay then. What time?”

“Around 6 am.”

“Okay then. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow hamster boy.” Yongguk laughed. Before Sunggyu can answer back, the phone call ended. Sunggyu sighed and went to his room.

“Yah, Myungsoo.” Myungsoo looked up to the leader and raised his eyebrows. “Can we talk tomorrow? It’s about Sungjong.” Myungsoo felt nervous and curious at the same time.

“Sure hyung. What time?”

“Around 6 am?” Myungsoo nodded and continued watching his movie.

Sunggyu went to his bed and threw himself.

‘I guess this is the only way to help then.’

End of Flashback

It was 5:53 in the living room wall clock. Myungsoo and Sunggyu were waiting patiently for Yongguk.

The two weren’t awkward with each other, they’re not talking because Myungsoo dozed off.

Sunggyu didn’t bother to wake him up so the visual could sleep a bit more.

Minutes after, the door bell rang. Sunggyu pursed his lips and went to the front door. As he walked, he noticed that the door opened and there appeared Yongguk.

“How did you get in?” Sunggyu asked. A grin crept into Yongguk’s face.

“I practically lived here for 2 months.” Sunggyu mentally slapped himself.

Of course.

“Oh, right.” Sunggyu moved aside so that Yongguk can pass. Yongguk sat on the couch.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” Sunggyu sat next to Myungsoo again, making the latter wake up.

“Oh, he’s here.” Myungsoo yawned.

“So, we’re going to talk?” Yongguk asked.

“What do we need to talk about hyung?” Myungsoo asked, eyeing Sunggyu. The latter sighed and stood up.

“Okay, well.” Sunggyu started to rub his hands together. “Sungjong....told me something last night.” Sunggyu noticed the change in expression from the two guys.

“What did he tell you?” Myungsoo asked. Yongguk unconsciously leaned a little closer.

“Well, first of all, I’m telling you this because Sungjong wanted to ask advice from me and well, I couldn’t give him any proper advice.” They both nodded.

Sunggyu took a deep breath and started to pace in small circles.

“Just spit it out hamster boy. Sheesh, you’re killing us.” Yongguk said feeling a bit exasperated. Myungsoo wanted to say something but he felt the same as what Yongguk was feeling.

“Okay, well, Sungjong has a dilemma.” Sunggyu stopped in between of the two. “He told me he loves Myungsoo.”

“So, what’s the problem? We all know that.” Yongguk said.

“Well, he told me he’s also feeling something for...” Sunggyu and Myungsoo shifted their attention to the third person.

“What? Me?” Sunggyu nodded. “I already knew that.”

“Really?” Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo’s first reaction would be shouting, but he decided to stay calm.

“Yes, but I told him he should be with Myungsoo.” Myungsoo mentally sighed in relief and felt relieved that he decided to be calm.

“Well, Sungjong’s having a dilemma because he’s torn between the two of you.” Sunggyu finally decided to sit. “He was asking some advice, but I couldn’t give him a good one. I thought talking to you guys would make things clearer, but the problem is with Sungjong himself. He feels torn.” Sunggyu shook his head in frustration.

“You really told him to be with me? Even though you knew he has some feelings for you?” Myungsoo asked in a soft tone. Yongguk nodded.

“Yeah, I mean. Don’t get me wrong, I have feelings for Sungjong too. But I told him to be with you because I know you weigh much more than me in his heart.” A smile slowly formed Yongguk’s face. “I mean, he loves you Myungsoo. So please don’t do anything to hurt him again.”

“So, what you’re saying is that you favour Myungsoo?” Yongguk nodded.

“How about you then hyung?” Myungsoo asked Sunggyu this time.

“What about me?” Sunggyu asked, feeling a bit confused on why the sudden question for him.

“Well, you like Sungjong right? Where do you stand on this?” Myungsoo asked.

“After what Yongguk said, I guess I’m with you then.” Myungsoo smiled.

“Thanks hyung.” Sunggyu smiled back, which surprised Myungsoo a bit because he rarely does that.

“So, what do we do about Sungjong?” Sunggyu asked.

“You should have him closer to Myungsoo.” Yongguk sighed and shook his head. “And maybe, I’ll try to avoid him for a while. If that’s all, I’ll be going then.” Yongguk stood up, placing both of his hands in his hoodie pocket.

Sunggyu and Myungsoo felt a little guilty from what was happening. Yongguk is very close to Sungjong, and decided to avoid Sungjong just for Myungsoo was a very brave thing to do.

“Sungjong???” Yongguk suddenly said. Sunggyu and Myungsoo quickly rushed to the rapper. Sungjong was there, standing by his door, tears starting to form in his eyes.

“Jongie!” Myungsoo said.

“How long have you been awake?” Sunggyu asked, feeling a bit nervous.

“So, you all want Myungsoo for me huh.” Sungjong smiled blankly. They were speechless.

“Jongie, we-.” Sungjong stopped Myungsoo.

“What if I say I don’t want Myungsoo hyung?”

 

 

 

 

So here's the update! Sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday. I was just soo tired from school that I didn't get the chance to update -_- Really sorry!

So about this chapter? Well, I guess things were getting boring, so I tried to spice things up. Hope you guys are still there -_-

Thank you!

PS Song for the day is Expectation by Girl's day.