Accepting the truth

Alone

Sunggyu has never felt this embarrassed before. Making a fool out of himself in variety shows wasn’t very humiliating for him; he only does this to get more attention.

Even at ranking king, he only exaggerates to make it more interesting.

But

This time, it was different. He was feeling so embarrassed by what he did.

Did I get caught?

“Answer me Kim Sunggyu, what are you doing here?” Hoya slowly approached him.

“I....” Sunggyu gulped. “Namu.....he asked me....to wake the maknae up.” Hoya cocked an eyebrow. Hoya just eyed Sunggyu. “What?” Hoya pursed his lips and nodded.

“Nothing, I thought you were trying to kiss him or something.” Sunggyu blushed.

“Aish, why would I do that?” Sunggyu looked away.

“Well, wake him up then.” Hoya said. Sunggyu froze. “Well, wake him up. Dinner’s ready.” Sunggyu faced Sungjong again and slowly nudged him.

“Sungjong-ah, wake up. It’s time for dinner.” Sunggyu carefully moved Sungjong.

“What are you guys doing here?” Myungsoo suddenly entered the room.

“Well, since you’re here, you wake him up okay? I need to use the bathroom now.” Sunggyu excused himself and rushed to the exit.

“What was he doing here?” Myungsoo faced Hoya. The other just chuckled.

“He was waking up Sungjong.” Hoya said, smiling like an idiot.

I finally got you Kim Sunggyu.

***

The others could feel tension fill the dining area. Sungjong was his usual, silent.

Woohyun was still his greasy self, as usual.

Sungyeol was humming a song while eating.

Dongwoo munched his food like the dinosaur he is.

Myungsoo tried his best to feed Sungjong.

While for Hoya and Sunggyu, well, that’s where the tension was coming from.

Hoya has been eyeing Sunggyu for a while now, and Sunggyu knows this. He could feel Hoya’s staring for a while now, he’s just pretending to not notice anything. But this is making Sunggyu feel very uncomfortable.

“Thanks for the food Woohyun hyung.” Sungjong said in a low voice. “Please call me when you’re all done eating. It’s my turn to wash the dishes.” Sungjong bowed his head and went to his room.

“I’m done too. Thanks for the food Namu.” Dongwoo smiled at the other and left.

“Your cooking never fails to amaze me Namu.” Sungyeol smirked at the other and left.

“Thanks for the food hyung, call me when you’re done okay? So I could help Sungjong with the dishes.” Myungsoo smiled, while Woohyun nodded.

“Aigoo, you two. You barely touched your food. Eat faster okay?” Woohyun now stood up, leaving the two.

“I know what you did.” Sunggyu felt his body tensed up.

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu tried to play innocent, but Hoya has already figured the other out. Hoya chuckled.

“So, you love Sungjong.” Sunggyu almost choked at what he was swallowing. He faced Hoya.

“That’s absurd.” Sunggyu continued eating, but the redness of his face was very evident. Hoya laughed.

“Aigoo, now I know why you’re very mean to him.” Hoya chuckled. “I can’t blame you, Sungjong is just so lovable.” Sunggyu could not believe what he was hearing. He wanted to answer back, to deny everything Hoya said, but no words came out. “Let’s talk later okay? I’ll give you time to explain yourself.” With that, Hoya stood up and left.

What is happening?!? Sunggyu mentally punched himself.

***

Sungjong and Myungsoo had been silently doing the dishes. Myungsoo tried to start conversations, but Sungjong would just usually nod or shook his head.

Myungsoo was losing hope, he needs to find a way for Sungjong to open up to him again.

“Hey Jongie, so how’s your foot?”

“It’s healing fine hyung.” Sungjong just gave him a faint smile. Myungsoo sighed, he wished for Sungjong to talk more.

“We’re a couple right?” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

“Yes.” Sungjong plainly said. Myungsoo sighed again.

I’m tired of this.

“Well, I don’t feel like we are.” Myungsoo was tired of Sungjong’s silence.

“How are we supposed to act then?” Sungjong said. Myungsoo was taken aback. How are they supposed to act then?

“You know, as a couple.” Myungsoo awkwardly said. Sungjong let go of the plate and faced Myungsoo.

“Look, I know you’re trying your best hyung, but every time I try to, fear eats me up.” Sungjong said, looking away.

“What are you afraid of?” Myungsoo’s voice was shaking.

“I’m afraid that you might leave me again.” Sungjong said, hurt evident in his voice.

Myungsoo leaned and in kissed Sungjong.

“I won’t leave you again, I promise.” But Sungjong inched away.

“How can you be sure about that hyung? For the past three months that all of were gone, I was lost. I wanted to leave, to run, to be a bad person, but no. Instead, many people supported me. How can I be sure that you won’t leave me again hyung?”

“I won’t leave Sungjong, please trust me.” Myungsoo hugged Sungjong like he was the most precious thing in the world.

“I’m still afraid hyung.”  Sungjong moved back. “I’m sorry, I love you, but I just can’t help but feel what I felt when all of you left me.”

“Sungjong-ah, not all of us wanted that.” Myungsoo said, inching closer to Sungjong, while the other moves back.

“I know, I know. But for some reason, I feel very awkward towards all of you hyungs.” A tear escaped Sungjong’s eye. Myungsoo’s heart broke at the sight.

“Jongie, please don’t cry, I’m sorry.” Myungsoo doesn’t know what to do now.

“I’m sorry hyung, I’m sorry.” Sungjong took his phone and ran out the front door.

“Jongie, wait!” Myungsoo followed Sungjong.

***

While Dongwoo was showering, Hoya decided to talk to Sunggyu.

The leader sat on Dongwoo’s bed, feeling a bit anxious with Hoya’s upcoming questions.

“Well, tell me why you kissed him first.” Hoya smirked.

“I....I don’t know.” Sunggyu sighed. “I really don’t know.” He buried his face on Dongwoo’s pillow.

“So, you’re gay?” Hoya suddenly asked.

“I....I guess I’m biual?” Sunggyu buried his face again. “I don’t know.”

“Can you tell me how the kiss feels?” Sunggyu faced Hoya, feeling a bit confused. Sunggyu wanted to lie that it was nothing, but he just couldn’t.

“It felt....good. I felt electricity through my whole body.” Sunggyu shrugged.

“So you do love him huh?” Hoya said, smirking.

“I don’t know.” Sunggyu sighed.

“Why are you always so mean to him?” Hoya sat next to the depressed leader.

“I don’t know. I really can’t understand myself.” Sunggyu shook his head. Hoya sighed.

“Well, you need to admit to yourself first that you like him.” Hoya patted Sunggyu’s back and left the room.

Sunggyu sat there, registering Hoya’s last words to him.

I....I do like him.

 

 

 

 

 

So hey guys!

First of all, Sunggyu finally admittes his feelings! Lol

Second, now you know how Sungjong's feeling, but that's not everything of what he's feeling though.

Third, are you feeling the drama yet? Lol

Fourth, I hears Exotics and Inspirits had a fight last night. You know, I wish most people would stop with the bashing and just love the music.

Please leave your comments! I love you guys!!!