When things go wrong

Alone

Myungsoo has been waiting for Sungjong for a while now.

Why isn’t he coming home yet? Myungsoo asked himself as he paced around the living room.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo, stop walking around the living room. I can’t watch my drama properly!” An angry Sungyeol shouted, making Myungsoo sit.

“I’m sorry hyung.” Myungsoo pursed his lips.

“Aish, Sungjong would be home any minute now, so chill out okay?” Sungyeol smiled. Myungsoo shrugged and nodded.

The doorbell suddenly rang, making Myungsoo stand up and rush to the front door. He quickly turned the door knob and opened the door.

“Sungjong- Oh.” Myungsoo stopped, feeling disappointed.

“Oh hey hyung.” Baekho smiled at him.

“Hey” L.Joe casually said.

“Oh, hey guys. Where’s Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh, he told us he needed to talk to Yongguk hyung.” Baekho said, smiling like a tiger.

“So he told us to bring his bag home.” L.Joe also smiled and gave Sungjong’s bag to Myungsoo.

“Ugh, thanks.” Myungsoo awkwardly smiled, disappointment evident in his voice.

“Well, we’ll be going then!” L.Joe and Baekho waved.

Myungsoo waved back and entered the room.

“Where’s Sungjong?” Woohyun asked.

“Oh, he needed to talk to Yongguk.” Myungsoo said, but then it hit him.

Oh no.

“Dongwoo hyung!” Myungsoo rushed to the rapper’s den. “Can you drive me to BAP’s villa please?” Myungsoo asked. Dongwoo just nodded.

Please don’t do what I think you’re going to do Jongie.

***

Sungjong has been waiting for BAP to get back for hours now. He sat at the front door, waiting for their return.

I’m sorry Yongguk hyung, but I love Myungsoo. Sungjong sighed.

A van suddenly stopped in front of the villa. One by one, B.A.P appeared.

“Oh hey Jongie, what are you doing here?” Himchan asked.

“Oh I needed to talk to Yongguk hyung.” Sungjong smiled at the visual.

“Is there something wrong?” Yongguk suddenly appeared. Sungjong froze.

Can I really do this? Sungjong shook his head.

“I need to talk to you, in private.” Sungjong said. Yongguk nodded.

“I’ll be back later okay?” The other members nodded. The two decided to go to the nearest playground.

Yongguk sat on the usual swing he sat on. He started swinging like a child, making Sungjong chuckle.

After a while, Yongguk noticed Sungjong not swinging, so he stopped.

“What’s wrong Jongie?” Yongguk asked. The sound of Yongguk’s concern broke Sungjong’s heart.

How can I do this to him? Sungjong was on the verge of tears. He slowly faced Yongguk.

“I....” Sungjong said in a shaky voice.

“What is it Jongie?” Yongguk asked.

“I.....I can’t do it hyung, I just can’t.” Sungjong fell on Yongguk’s arms.

“What’s wrong Jongie? Please, tell me what’s wrong so that I can help you.” Yongguk carefully nudged Sungjong.

“I wanted to ask you to leave me, because Myungsoo hyung told me he can’t be with me because of you.” Sungjong started to sob really hard.

Yongguk gritted his teeth, hands balling into fists, sight getting darker and darker.

“I’m sorry hyung, I’m sorry. I can’t do it, especially to you hyung.” Sungjong sobbed even more.

Yongguk caressed Sungjong’s back.

“If that will make you happy Sungjong, I’ll do it.” Yongguk carefully pushed Sungjong off and walked away.

“Hyung please, don’t go!” Sungjong said, trying to stand up but was too weak to do so. Yongguk disappeared in the darkness.

Sungjong fell on the ground, hugging himself.

Yongguk felt guilty for what he did, but he had to do it, for Sungjong.

***

Myungsoo rushed to the villa. He rang the door bell about four times.

“Oh hey Myungsoo hyung, what’s up?” Zelo said, smiling like a child.

“Oh hey Junhong, is Sungjong here?” Myungsoo asked. Zelo shook his head.

“He was here for a little while then he and Yongguk hyung- Oh look, its Yongguk hyung.” Zelo pointed. Myungsoo faced the other.

As soon as Yongguk noticed Myungsoo, his anger suddenly came back. He rushed to the inching Myungsoo.

“Hyung have you seen- Oww! What was that for?” Myungsoo fell on the floor as Yongguk punched him.

“Guys!” Zelo shouted, making the other members come out. As soon as they noticed the upcoming fight, Himchan and Jongup held onto Yongguk’s arms.

“You selfish bastard! How could you do this to him? Why would you even say that?” Yongguk tried his best to pull away from the two members holding him, but they had a strong grip on Yongguk.

Myungsoo froze.

I’m too late.

“Where’s Sungjong now?” Myungsoo asked.

“I left him in the playground, because you asked him to leave me!” Yongguk shouted. Myungsoo froze. He stood up and rushed out. Yongguk managed to pull away and enter the villa.

***

Sunggyu decided to walk around more. He asked Woohyun to go home first.

There were times when he needed to be alone, and so he decided to stroll by himself.

He kept thinking on how he should give the keychain to the maknae.

Why did I even buy such a thing? Do I really like him? Then why am I so mean to him? All this questions made Sunggyu tired. He sighed.

He noticed a playground and decided to play with it. As he approached the playground, he saw a figure on the ground, unconscious. He didn’t want to meddle at first, but then he found the figure very familiar.

His walks turned into jogs, his jogs turned into sprints. He ran to the figure, realizing who it was. He fell on the ground and took the person in his arms.

“Sungjong-ah”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey everyone!!!

First of all, /Silvercrest45/ Thanks for recommending those BaekYeol stories! I loved 'Let me explain...' It was sooo cute!!! And 'Chanyeol's epic fail' was so dramatic, and funny at the same time! Lol, maybe I'll try to make a story some time. ^^ Thanks again!

Second, about this update, well, it's getting more dramatic and complicated. Myungsoo was a little too late, Yongguk punched him...again, and Sungjong's hurt again. And I guess you didn't expect Sunggyu right?

Third, I wish there was more Penjae in the world. I really ship them. -_-

Fourth, I heard that Infinite would be making their comeback this month!!! <3 Yey!

So please leave your comments kay? Sorry for the crappy title. Thank you so much! Saranghae! <3 PS Try reading some BaekYeol, they're so real!!! And try listening to Hyde by VIXX!! ^^