The best date ever Pt. 1

Alone

Myungsoo woke up exceptionally happy today and early. He was already awake by 5 am. Actually, he couldn’t sleep, because he was too excited for their date.

He stood up and went straight to his closet for some clothes. As he browsed his clothes, he realized that why bother when almost everything he owns is black?

After picking out what to wear, he thought about what he planned.

First, the amusement park, Sungjong loves them. After that, they’ll eat somewhere nice.

Myungsoo smiled. He was really getting excited for this day.

At around 10 am, they were both ready. Myungsoo was waiting for Sungjong in the living room, all dressed up.

“I’m ready.” Myungsoo faced the maknae, who was wearing very simple clothes. “Why do you look so surprised hyung?” Myungsoo shook his head.

“It’s nothing, you just look so beautiful today.” Sungjong blushed.

“You don’t look bad yourself hyung.” Sungjong gave him a thumbs up.

“So, where are you two going?” Woohyun asked in a serious tone.

“What time will you be back?” Sungyeol eyed Myungsoo.

“Are you going with anybody else?” Hoya asked, in a very low voice.

“Don’t forget to feed Sungjong okay?” Dongwoo cocked glared at Myungsoo.

“Don’t try anything funny okay?” Sunggyu suddenly said, making the others a bit shocked with the sudden concern. “Be careful okay? Don’t forget your disguises.” Sunggyu said.

Sungjong nodded.

“Thanks hyungs.” Sungjong stood up. “We should probably get going now.” Sungjong started to walk.

As Myungsoo stood up, he felt everyone’s eyes on him. Even Sunggyu, who wasn’t really interested with Sungjong before, was giving Myungsoo a careful glare.

Before Myungsoo could exit, he faced the others.

“So, we’re going to Lotte world today, we’ll be back by 6 pm, no it’s only the 2 of us, I won’t forget to feed him, and I won’t try anything funny.” Myungsoo said, eyeing the person with every specific answer.

Myungsoo turned around and followed Sungjong again.

The others chuckled.

“So....Sunggyu” Woohyun walked to Sunggyu. “Why the sudden interest in our maknae?”

Sunggyu froze and could feel himself blush.

“W-w-why? Is it a crime or something?” Sunggyu answered back.

“It’s the opposite of that! We just find it weird.” Sungyeol added.

“I-I-I don’t need to explain anything to you guys!” Sunggyu stuck out his tongue and rampaged to his room.

***

Myungsoo and Sungjong were walking to the bus stop. Yes, they would be using public transportation this time. It was Sungjong who suggested it. Myungsoo wanted to take a cab going there, but Sungjong convinced him that it’s more fun to take public transportation.

As they walked to the bus stop, Myungsoo noticed how much Sungjong was enjoying walking. Even with the scarf he has on, Myungsoo knows Sungjong is smiling.

Because of Myungsoo only wearing a scarf and a pair of sunglasses, people could easily recognize him.

‘Myungsoo oppa! You’re so handsome!’

‘Myungsoo oppa, fighting!’

‘Saranghae oppa!’

Fan girls shouted as they walked. Myungsoo gave them a smile. Myungsoo felt confused now.

Why aren’t they noticing Sungjong?

Then it hit him.

The simple clothes, the disguises, using public transportation, it all adds up. Myungsoo realized why Sungjong is being like this.

He just wants to enjoy a day of being a normal person. Myungsoo smiled, feeling a bit embarrassed for not getting it earlier so he can change into much simpler clothes.

I guessed he wants things to be simple. Myungsoo sighed. His whole plan was a bit extravagant. He sighed but smiled at the same time.

I guess we need a change of pace then. Myungsoo took Sungjong’s hand, making the other startled.

“Come on, change of plans.” Myungsoo started to jog, making Sungjong to start jogging as well.

Sungjong was totally confused, but followed anyway.

***

They went straight to the mall. Sungjong was even more confused.

“What are we doing here hyung?” Sungjong tugged Myungsoo’s shirt.

“Oh, I’ll just buy something over there.” Myungsoo pointed at a store. Sungjong was now totally lost.

What would he need from a toy store? Sungjong chuckled and just followed Myungsoo.

After buying what he needed, Myungsoo dragged Sungjong out.

“Hyung, what are you going to do with two water guns and a frisbie?” Sungjong asked, still feeling lost. Myungsoo smiled.

“You’ll see soon enough.”

***

After minutes of shopping through the mall, they started walking again.

They made their way to an open park. Myungsoo searched for a good place and after minutes of walking, he found a vacant tree with good shade under it.

They walked to the big tree and Myungsoo took out the big picnic cloth he bought for them to sit on.

Myungsoo gestured Sungjong to sit beside him.

Sungjong smiled and did what he was asked. For a moment, they just stood there, enjoying the peace, the nature, being together, everything.

“Want to play a game?” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

“What did you have in mind?” Sungjong asked.

“I’ll be right back.” Myungsoo suddenly disappeared. After minutes of waiting, Sungjong suddenly felt something cold hit his back.

“Yah!” Sungjong shouted as he turned. He saw Myungsoo, smirking, a water gun in his hands.

“Here.” Myungsoo handed the other water gun to Sungjong. “For a fair fight.” Sungjong quickly took it and squirted some water at Myungsoo.

“That’s for making getting me wet!” Sungjong laughed and ran, followed by Myungsoo.

They played for an hour, but when they were both out of water, they finally gave up.

“You know, the hyungs will kill you for getting me wet.” Sungjong said.

“I know, that’s why I bought some clothes from the mall.” Myungsoo took the paper bag and handed it to Sungjong.

“Wow, you really thought of everything.”

 

 

 

So here's the update! As you've read in the title, this is part one, so expect part 2 for the next chapter!!! Lol!

I loved writing the first part. I love making Sunggyu feel a bit awkward!! Lol!

And the date, well, it will get more and more romantic!!! <3

But know this, that after the date is done, Infinite would be very busy. Would this cause more problems? Find out!!!

Please leave your comments okay? Saranghae! <3

PS, Song for the day is Be Warmed by Davichi ft. Verbal Jint. I loved that ballad, Their voices are so heavenly <3