Let's pretend

Alone

The date was going great. After changing their clothes into dry ones, they decided to play some frisbie.

“You know I’m not really good at this hyung.” Sungjong said, feeling a bit sceptical with what they are about to do.

“Relax Jongie, you’ll be fine.” Myungsoo said, smiling. “I promise not to try so hard okay? Let’s just enjoy this.”

“Okay then hyung.” Sungjong smiled, feeling safer. Sungjong inched away from Myungsoo.

“I’m going to throw it gently Jongie!” Myungsoo shouted. He threw the disc-shaped object to Sungjong that came whirling to the maknae. Sungjong caught it with ease.

“I caught it!” Sungjong shouted like a child. Myungsoo smiled and felt happy for the maknae. Sungjong took a deep breath and threw it back.

Myungsoo caught it with ease. For a few minutes, they just threw it back and forth.

But this one time that Myungsoo felt a little over excited and threw it a little.

Sungjong started to move back slowly. He started to jog backwards, laughing as he chased the floating frisbie above him. As he caught the frisbie, the maknae slipped because the grass was wet due to the water fight a while ago.

Sungjong slipped, causing his elbow to get bruised. Myungsoo ran to Sungjong.

“Jongie-ah! I’m sorry, are you okay? Let’s go to the hospital!” Myungsoo helped Sungjong up.

“Aniyo, I just have a small bruise. I’m so clumsy hyu-.” Myungsoo cut him off.

“This is clearly my fault okay? So stop pretending that everything’s alright!” Myungsoo said, almost shouting. He ran to the bags and carried them. He took Sungjong’s hand.

“Come on, we need to get you to the nearest clinic.” Sungjong let Myungsoo dragged him.

***

“Okay, you’re all better now miss.” The nurse said.

“I’m actually a guy.” Sungjong awkwardly smiled.

“Really? Omo! Mianhae! I thought you were a girl, and that handsome young man was your boyfriend.” The nurse said, pointing at Myungsoo. Sungjong just chuckled.

They were at the hospital...again.

So much for the nearest clinic. Sungjong sighed.

“Are you okay now?” Myungsoo suddenly asked. Sungjong just gave him a nod. “I’m sorry for shouting at you.” Sungjong just shook his head.

“It’s okay, can we please go home now?” Sungjong said, almost in a whisper. Myungsoo sighed.

“Okay.” Myungsoo said, feeling stupid.

***

The cab ride was quiet. Sungjong and Myungsoo had a consistent gap the whole time. During the car ride, they sat not close from each other.

As they walked back to their apartment, they still had the same gap. Up to the elevator, the gap was still present, until they got back to their apartment.

They went passed through the door.

“Oh, you’re back early.” Hoya shouted from the kitchen, assuming that it was them who came home.

“Oh, hey guys, how was- What happened?” Woohyun shouted, making all of the members, even Sunggyu, rush to the front door.

All of their eyes were at Sungjong’s bruised elbow.

“What happened Kim Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked, glaring at Myungsoo. The visual felt nervous now. He knew he would get scolded for the whole night.

Before Myungsoo could say anything, Sungjong faced them.

“Can you all please gather in the living room?”

Everyone nodded.

“Please wait for me okay?” Sungjong said in a low voice. He entered his room to change. As he changed his clothes, Myungsoo’s words kept echoing in his mind.

“This is clearly my fault okay? So stop pretending that everything’s alright!”

“Stop pretending that everything’s alright!”

Sungjong shook his head.

He knows what needs to be said. He took a deep breath and went out.

 

 

 

So hey guys! Here's the short chapter! I wrote this really short to keep you guys hanging!!! Lol, I was supposed to make a fluffy, romantic date, but then it hit me, I miss drama so much! Lol

So please leave your comments okay!! Saranghae

PS Song for the day is Give it to me by sistar! Listen to it! It's soooo catchy!!