Something new in your life

Alone

Today was a free day for Infinite. After shooting the MV for the Japanese version of ‘Man in Love’,  and recording their upcoming Japanese album, their CEO allowed a free day for them before announcing something important.

Having a free day was rare for them, especially when they know they would be busy with many things next week.

Their manager told them that they would be filming a CF for Pepsi, and that they should practice their Japanese more.

Infinite knew that whatever the announcement was, it had to do something with Japan.

“Maybe we’re going to Japan?” Sungyeol said.

“I think so too.” Dongwoo nodded in agreement.

“So much for a big, surprising announcement.” Hoya chuckled. He knew that most of them would catch on easily.

“We’re leaving!” Myungsoo shouted. All eyes were on them now, and by them, meaning Myungsoo and Sungjong.

“I guess you’re enjoying the free day?” Woohyun asked, feeling a bit jealous. Sungjong and Myungsoo nodded in unison.

“We’ll be busy next week, so why not enjoy while we can right?” Sungjong said, face bright as the sun.

“We’ll be leaving!” Myungsoo and Sungjong started to walk out.

“Don’t forget to feed him!” Hoya shouted.

“Bring an umbrella, it might rain!” Sunggyu added.

“Don’t dare hurt him!” Woohyun shouted, a bit louder. The grease ball pouted.

I wish we went on a date. Woohyun sulked.

When the choding noticed the sulking Woohyun, he smiled and decided to turn his frown upside down.

“Actually, me and Namu are also going out.” Sungyeol said, eyeing Woohyun as he said those words. This made Woohyun feel excited. “Right Namu?” Woohyun nodded.

“Where are you going?” Sunggyu asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“We’ll watch a movie. Like Sungjong said, we should enjoy this free day.” Sungyeol stood up. “I’ll go get changed then.” Woohyun nodded and also did the same.

“I guess we need to get ready too.” Hoya signalled Dongwoo.

“Wait, you’re also leaving?” Sunggyu asked, feeling a bit left out.

“Yeah, gym.” Dongwoo said. Sunggyu suddenly lost interest. He hated working out, he’s too lazy.

“Oh, okay then.” Dongwoo was about to ask the hamster if he wanted to come, but Sunggyu quickly rushed to his room.

Dongwoo and Hoya felt confused, but didn’t bother asking.

***

It was only 12 noon, and Sunggyu has nothing to do. He tried watching some TV, but there was no show that stimulated his interest.

Eating wasn’t helping either, because everything in their refrigerator was nothing but chocolates and sweets.

He tried to sleep, but no drowsiness came over him.

He was bored, bored to death.

I should’ve gone with Sungyeol and Woohyun. Sunggyu sighed.

Sunggyu suddenly heard the front door open. He quickly stood up and rushed outside his room.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw a man wearing a black hood, back facing him.

Sunggyu suddenly felt nervous.

OMG, is he a burglar? Sunggyu gulped.

“Y-y-y-yah!” Sunggyu shouted, voice shaking in fear. The black hooded man suddenly faced him, and he sighed in relief when he realized who it was. “You scared me.” Sunggyu held onto his chest started to walk to the person.

“Sorry.” Yongguk said, voice a bit low and shaky. Sunggyu noticed the puffiness in the other’s face. “Did Sungjong go out?” Sunggyu nodded.

“Yeah, he went on a date.” Sunggyu said, now seeing that Yongguk just cried. “Hey, you okay?” Yongguk shook his head. He flopped himself on the couch and closed his eyes.

Yongguk and Sunggyu have gotten close ever since Yongguk hung out with the hamster like leader. The rapper never realized how fun it is to hang out with Sunggyu. In the past few days, they became friends instantly.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked.

“I just feel tired, from everything.” Yongguk sighed. Sunggyu understood Yongguk. They were both leaders, so Sunggyu knew what Yongguk meant by that.

“I know how you feel.” Sunggyu said. He sat next to Yongguk. “There are times when I wish I could also take a break from everything.” Sunggyu rested his head on the wall and closed his eyes.

Yongguk was a bit surprised. He never knew Sunggyu was also understanding. Yongguk doesn’t know if it’s the sunlight touching Sunggyu’s face that’s making him shine or something else.

“Why are you smiling at me like that?” Sunggyu suddenly asked, making Yongguk blush.

I was smiling?

“Nothing, it’s just that you look very pretty when you smile.” Yongguk suddenly blurted out. Sunggyu blushed while Yongguk felt embarrassed with what he said.

Why did I say that?!? Yongguk mentally slapped himself.

“T-t-thank you.” Sunggyu bit his bottom lip, hating himself for stuttering.

Wow, he really does look like a hamster. Yongguk chuckled.

“Do you want to go out sometime?” Yongguk asked, feeling a bit shy.

“Like on a date?” Sunggyu asked, also feeling a bit shy. Yongguk slowly nodded. “Aren’t you in love with Sungjong?”

“Aren’t you in love with Sungjong too?” Sunggyu nodded. Yongguk slowly leaned in, closing the gap between the two. He was dangerously close to Sunggyu’s face. “I think it’s about time we moved on.”

The gap suddenly closed as Yongguk slowly kissed Sunggyu. The kiss was new and refreshing for the both of them. Both didn’t care about anything else.

If this is just an excuse for me to forget Sungjong, then this is the best excuse ever. Sunggyu thought.

I’ll still protect Sungjong, but it’s time I experienced something new.

 

 

 

So hey guys! Here's the update! Sorry if its short! The end is getting nearer and nearer!!! :) lol, so anyways, we have another couple, BangGyu!!! Lol, two leaders <3 Hihi, something new and fresh. I just love making cross overs. <3

So anyways, leave your comments!! Thank you! Saranghae! <3

PS Song for the day is Fool by Juniel ft. Yonghwa <3